Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eshWyLj2uAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50 IS ABOUT TO FALL ON KEKBASE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

HIDE YO WIVES

But biz said it was gonna crash!

70+ today

>there are people on Veeky Forums who was actually literally holding memes instead of LTC

some people never learn

can easily spike to like 55 in coule of hours desu

Im about to buy 500€ worth of lc, is it worth it? I dont want to fuck up like it did with eth.

>tfw sold ltc before america woke up
it's gonna dip again r-right?

ltc to eth is what doge is to ltc

nope

I sold all of my litecoin for antshare so I'm happy with it. I do want to get back into it though.

I sold all my LTC for ETH when ETH was $80. Jumped back into LTC at $30 a few days ago. Feeling pretty comfy desu

welp there it goes

I just transferred some to bittrex, sell or hodl?
Seems to be dipping a bit..

sell sell sell it is fucking plummeting

Fucking Kill me.

I wanted to buy this shit weeks ago with it was $26.

Fucking Chase locked my account for sending funds to coinbase.

When do I buy boys?

Wait until.... the dip.

i did
at the peak of the all-time high

Fukken comfirmations... shit, how long does a transfer take, im kind of new to this,
it's supposed to be super-fast, right?

cashed out at 49.7 :)

thank you litecoin

now waiting for fibonacci to fill my bags up again, orders down to 15$ set

good luck you bagholders

planning on getting back in at 46.50 btw. This rocketship isn't done yet

Are anyone of you guys holding?

same, bought at 34, sold at 44 and getting in again hopefully just under 40
euros btw

Hodl'ing 1200 LTC since before the great crashening of 2013/2014. Mined most of them. Riding it to death and ruin or glory and riches

>CURRENTLY HODL 30 LTC
>BOUGHT 35 @44/COIN THAT I WONT GET TILL 24TH

TAKE THAT PINK WHALE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

lol you know holding is a Veeky Forums meme right? I just bought back in lel, no BTC or USD gains here, only LTC gains :)

honestly graph on 3min looks like a buy-in-now type of deal to me.

honestly graph on 1w looks like a massive red dildo correction type of deal to me

the fun with graphs, charts and TA in general is, you can always see what you want it to be

that's why TA is a meme and you should look at fundamentals. Koreans are going fucking bananas for BTC and LTC.

koreans are bananas

you won't be saying that for long when reddit starts to wonder why lightning isn't releasing today

Can someone explain the psychology behind the number barriers like 50 (usd) and so on?

>ordered ltc on saturday from coinbase using bank transfer (ach)
>wont be in account until next monday

Ugh... never do this guys. Buy instantly with credit card instead.
I only bought with bank transfer because the limit for credit card was $150 (too low).

youtube.com/watch?v=eshWyLj2uAM

LTC holders are the most intelligent on /pol/ so I shouldn't need to say this but...

HLOD U FAGGOTS

s-so a v e r a g e

>@___________@

Still waiting on your premonition , that LTC was supposed to crash yesterday and today...herp fake news

It's not hard to understand. We humans are logical creatures who seek order instead of chaos in every day little things. Those in the crypto biz are extra autistic so rounded numbers appeal even more to us.

You're underestimating retards who don't even research or know anything about the coins they invest in and just buy because "trendy" or "mooning". No one even knows here what lightning is in LTC. This is why crypto is normie hell ever since '17.

btc fork uncertainty -> people look for alternatives -> people buy ltc -> ltc moons -> more people buy ltc

LTC is a solid coin anyway. And everyone's looking for the "next eth". it's a recipe for easy gains.

>hey 50 looks like a nice number to sell at

it's really that easy

also the reason why i don't trade at those numbers. always near them but slightly above/under

let the sheeple hit the psychological walls

i'm not really underestimating retards

but i know when bitstamp makes a tweet with a thunder background saying ltc is gonna be electrifying (giving all the possible cues for lightning feature to added) and people are full of anticipation today for it find out it's not here, the smart money is gonna start running first thing and the retards will follow when the news hits.

i'm not a prophet and i hope everyone makes money here but that's a pretty big risk to be holding especially right now.

bitstamp even said there won't be any LN today

that was a misleading image

Just sold at $50 (bought at $37). I'll buy more after the dip :^)

But wouldn't smart money already know it doesn't have lightning?

lol nice of them to let us know the day it hits the exchange

I also believe LTC is solid and wish it overtook BTC years ago in the dark web market so it would actually replace it but alas bitcoin stayed and now we deal with slow and expensive transactions. Crypto tech stagnated on itself because of making the first release the main release. This is why I'm hoping ETH won't replace BTC either because it's just as shit and has other problems.

dumped some of that freed up cash in ETH
not buying into all the TA bullshit, but this looks too good to pass on

most likely they do, but LN wasn't the only reason ltc is going up recently, it was also due to the safe space feeling under the uncertainty of btc's future

>i'm not a prophet and i hope everyone makes money here

Bullshit, you stupid goat fucker. youre a greedy kike and your prophecies are wrong more than 50% of the time. that makes you less than a normie, in my mind

ITS HAPPENING

It's dipping, you guys think it'll bounce up again?
(feel free to emphasize why)

>tfw bought 18 LTC just before the rise

Now it's dipping again.

Worst mistake of crypto was to become mainstream enough for weakhander autistic Veeky Forumstard normies with no job to be allowed to purchase from normie exchanges, constantly making the price drop.

Maybe not a bounce like before, but LTC's been on an overall upward trend. I see no reason why it wouldn't continue.

HDOL

Sure, it looks promising til the rest of the summer. After its done "dipping" to 20 ;^)

this they thought it was one of their memecoins like moon, ark, ant, where its a simple pump and dump

but its a serious fucking coin Veeky Forums doesnt understand the potential and are fucking shit up

hope y'all are buying the dip

It's at 46, down from 50 an hour ago. People sold and are about to reenter, once it gains steam it will hit $55 today, 75 by end of week, 100 next week. Buy now or forever don't hold these coins

Veeky Forums doesn't have the capability to fuck anything up. its community comprises less than > .000000001% of the trading going on, including lurkers

Really want to do this too but I know that soon after I shake up the portfolio ETH will go $400+

>implying weaponized autism hasn't changed the world

Eth isn't going anywhere. All eyes are on BTC and LTC now.

GOING UP BOIS

Moon mission incoming

How can anyone not get this?

I bought 35 LTC like that @44

>NO REGRETS

get ready boys. if we break 50 there's no stopping this train.

How does LTC compete with BTC's update/fork?

It'll be obselete soon

it won't be 'obsolete' until btc has lightning network. that could take years at the rate we're going.

Its in your interest it happens with mad volume tomorrow when chinks wake up.

Yes, but if you knew all the issues people are having with coinbase and their deposits & withdrawals not showing up in their account, you'd have regrets.

I found out after purchase and couldn't cancel. :/

I hope everything works out fine.

no one has issues, you only have people with no patience who are screaming really loud. no one likes to wait a week, but that is just what happens sometimes. The problem is, that they aren't as vocal about RECEIVING after a week as they are about NOT RECEIVING after 3 days.

I haven't had issues with them. Ive had an account since 2013 when they were more sketchy

I'd only worry when their service shits the bed during high volume

What happens when the chinks wake up?
How will it affect th Ltc in your opinion? (estimate).

No idea but china sets the trend now. Whatever crackers do while the yellow man sleeps, they can undo in matter of hours.

Last peak (Sunday CET) might have been the chinks (the timing fits), if the same pattern repeats itself we should see a peak in about 6 n 1/2 hrs.

Pink whale anally devastated

All credibility lost

Explain

>claims LTC is over, will never pump
>pumps from 24 to 50, then when it starts to dip again he claims it'll crash
>only dips to 43 then steadies back 47-48
>comes back and starts claiming it'll crash again
>meanwhile almost zero of his predictions have come to fruition

>All credibility lost
Did he ever have credibility in the first place? What has he EVER gotten right?

>faster transactions than btc
>exponentially lower tx fees than btc
>segwit implementated
>no impending aug 1st autist standoff
I mean really, why arent you already all in on ltc?

No

TPW was totally off by all his predictions yesterday.

Can't believe anyone.

Can only believe a whale who shows proof he's a million dollar club with other whales to pump n' dump coins.

I'm giving lidlBTC 3 hours to moon then opening short, ty for attention.

Yea, i sold my blight coin for LTC. Couldn't be happier with my gains.

*LBC

...is it time to sell of my litecoin? Down to 177 from 194.

Could this be the end?

nibba what? youd have to be retarded to loose money on litecoin

Bought in at 110. I haven't lost money. Just wondering if I should check out, now.

Is TPW ever right about anything? Is there even proof he's a whale?

i-is it about to finally drive up bigly?

look. by that question i can see you need some help.
so let me give you maybe the greatest piece of advice you could ever be given.
if you have all your money in ltc, sell half. put it into btc.
then turn your computer off, get a job if you dont have one and live your life.
maybe find a girl or boy get married have some kids or buy a dog.
all the while putting a bit more into ltc and btc.
dont tell your spouse if you get one.
come back in two years and cash out. regardless of the price.

>implying my shitposting is indicative of reality in any way

Learn to play the game, famalam.

ironic really.

I don't have lambo tier amounts, but I do have enough for a nice used honda