What's The Next 10x Short-Term Coin, Veeky Forums?

PTOY? ANTShares? They're at ATH, which suggests one should shy away. Bancor? I need to make a quick profit

Other urls found in this thread:

matchpool.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not Bancor, it's overpriced as fuck.

baron fischer 4 dimensional chess

>Bancor

After they delayed the release of the tokens one day before they were supposed to trade, Bancor can go fuck themselves.

Antshares for sure.

Lite doge. It's due for a pump and some whale has been driving down the price with a sell order to scoop more up at 4 and 5 sats

If you don't know what this is, you're going to be poor forever.

hey op. Veeky Forums never calls these 10x coins so it's a waste of time asking here.

this, if it's on Veeky Forums, then the poster has already accumulated his coins and is waiting for you to buy his bags

Matchpool (GUP) hasn't launched yet
matchpool.co/

it's Antshares. Buy in now before it's too late.

So if Veeky Forums is not the place to go to get good information, where should I go? Please don't say Reddit!

Learn to read the markets and do your own research.

A combination of Veeky Forums, reddit, and various bitcoin forums. Use a multitude of sources to identify which coins are receiving attention, then analyze those coins and determine if any of them have feasible value.

>dgb
>rdd
>xvg
>bitbean
>eth

K

so pretty much what the guy below you said. if you're lazy, follow a few TA guys with a ton of followers on twitter. whenever they seem to match up with each other, give it a go. you'll ride a few easy trains that way.

5/howfuckingmany?? broken clock.

That's good general advice, and thanks, but what do you actually do in practice? HOW do you learn to read the markets? What specifically do you do when you do your own research? Is there a detailed step-by-step outline somewhere, or is painful and expensive trial and error the only way?

Know any good ones?

>PTOY
>ATH

Do you even know what ATH stands for?

Most likely ARK or UBQ.

All Time High

Yeah, and PTOY's ATH is around 62k.

That was when there were half of the coins now you muppet

>PTOY at ATH

PTOY was $1.40 in premarket last week you nutter

ANS

Raiblocks, it's called raiblocks

Long hold is redd for sure

Look for arbitrage opportunities if you are learning to trade

They are still out there sometimes.

I find after a few years of being here that there about 6 main coins being shilled at any given time

1 is legit and moons and the other 5 are as you said

Arbitrary numbers but you get the idea. You cant just follow the shilling you have to dig deep and find the legit tip from the based bizraelis

Yeah because premarket matters
They're essentially seperate

This is my problem. I hear things like "arbitrage opportunities" but where exactly is there anyplace that explains it? Where do you look for those opportunities? Where are they likely to be? I've looked into stocks and forex, but they're not the crypto market, and there doesn't seem to be anyplace to get the real fundamentals needed that isn't covered with shills.

minereum

He said short term

Just made 4x on PTOY on Bittrex. Fucking nice one mate.

antshares