Who here *absolute trust in* Vitalik?

Ethereum will be $1000/eth by eoy. This man has the right midas touch.

no me. he's kind of spazzy.

ETH shilling is going too far. This board used to hate ether. Now it's a circlejerk fest.

fucking hell look at those dead eastern european eyes

don't trust anyone. but especially Russians.

See this here lads, this is what we call delusion

Those of us who listened back at the beginning of 2016 are doing quite well. More good things to come from Vitalik and Ethereum

>amerifat please

he's got no business acumen or understanding of ethics. just been studying computers since he was a kid. this is why he has no scruples about endorsing ponzi schemes.

What would justify a $1k price by end of year, besides pure pumping?

I bought ether in December, but that doesn't mean I trust the person. This is about numbers and what people buy.

(pure pumping is a legitimate answer btw, I just want to have a clearer view)

Legalization in X country.

kek if ETH is going to 1K then BTC is going to 30K

My boy vitalik could use some accutane

>t. ex acne face

What is the value proposition of eth? literally just used as gas for dApps.

At least btc is the defacto spending currency for crypto

Meth, not even once

Real DApps coming from the Ethereum Alliance members, and maybe a few from startup teams. Usually I bet on startup teams since they are more motivated, but in this case corporations are competing really hard as well.

Ethereum Alliance members have no reason to use Eth.

You think Microsoft is going to use Vitalik's tokens when they can just copy-paste the open source code and create their own ecosystem? Top fucking kek lad.

I had a dream that I was at a swimming lesson with Vitalik, it was strange.

He's working on GRIDStoken, powered by poz loads.

Wrong. The first reason is that its very difficult for large corporations to innovate, 80% of innovation happens in small teams. Ethereum foundation with its 50 developers world wide is that small, motivated team.

Second reason is, even if say MS forks its own ethereum, none of the other members would use it.

I know I'm wasting my time on you, but I write it for the sake of other people.

I have great confidence on ETH and its technology but i avoid seeing pictures of Vitalik, he doesn't inspire anything but a ultra faggot aura

Thank you
t. Lurker

>trusting a fag
look at him; he's dying of AIDS

He may be a faggot, but he is our faggot.

This is clear to anyone who has worked at a large tech corporation. Homegrown tech solutions do not work for massive companies and corporate leaders are finally adopting this strategy after 10+ years of homegrown failures. They fall apart from bloat because they cannot keep up with the quality of what they have copied from open source.

I've seen this firsthand as I've been a codemonkey for 6 years.

he has god's eyes
i trust him with my life