Coinbase is a bubble

Coinbase is a bubble
fuck coinbase

I've never had them lose money but the 5-7 day bank transfers are a joke. They basically collect interest for 4 days on your cash

What else do you use?

Not really... I had a bank transfer that took 5 days and I ended up with $250 more than what I initially paid for the coins (eth)....

I would use Kraken for payouts.

Doesn't Coinbase charge 1,5% just in fees for selling BTC to USD/EUR ? Kraken takes 0,25% afaik

t. brainlet's first exchange

Ordered things on MON-FRI (last week) VIA bank transfer and the money is still in my bank account. All the buys say "pending"... so I don't know what's going on. They haven't withdrew anything yet which makes me suspicious.

my first exchanges was kraken and gemini
i just move money so fast i can't wait on everyone

I have been buying off coinbase ... then i realized you cant cash out if your canadian LOL

fuck coinbase. not giving them another dime.

verification taking forever elsewhere though

i transfer from the UK 3-4 times so far and it's taken 1-3 days each time

> coins crashing
> coinbase (((down for maintenance)))
> coinbase never comes back up
> b...but, muh fdic
> sorry, squire, but you were holding monopoly money, not USD. You didn't really believe this shit was insured, did you?

So sad.

I am currently signed up at coinbase but can't deposit any money from credit card due to their shitty verification failing every time.

What is another wallet I can use to buy some bitcoin and then send to bittrex to buy some altcoins? I'm going to hold long term. Not going to hold much in coinbase.

I'm a newfag so I'm kinda lost right now.

Try Kraken or Gemini. You will still have to verify, but hopefully it will work this time.

And are both of those good to go for us Amerifag citizens?

Where can us burgerlanders cashout from that's not Coinbase? I've been using them for a while but I'm tired of their jewery

Gemini is good for us burgers, haven't used Kraken but that should be okay

Kraken literally have 4+ weeks verification times atm. After sending a ticket twice I finally got a response earlier today about my tier 2 verification from a month ago. But the response was basically "have your issue been resolved?" which it hasnt, so now Im waiting again.

If you want to deposit fiat quickly, Kraken is not the way to go right now

thank you thank you

Thinking of selling 30k usd of BTC from Coinbase to my bank account. Good idea? Are large transfers handled well?

They have kept my money safe and transfers have all worked, but headsup...

The support team does not respond. They have nearly 10 million customers and a staff of about 100.

I sent them 2 emails about a buying issue 2 weeks ago. Never got a response.

It wouldn't suprise me if everyone is getting rich and they dont give a fuck if it all explodes.

>mfw I'm storing $6k on there.

Does gemini allow best americans to withdraw too?

Message kraken support to be verified

I would break it up into chunks of 3k or 4k.

Better to have a problem with some then your whole bankroll.

Email support don't use the ticket system

i would go through gdax as no fees

Yes, you can do an ACH withdrawal or wire money out.

Sorry didn't realize you're in the 3rd world of the Americas. No clue fan.

>10 million customers
>100 staff
>Total Support TIckets given out (based on my last ticket number): 1,760,000
>Open Support Tickets: I don't know, but I imagine it's in the 250,000 or under range.

1 person is complaining in that pic. ONE person. ONE buttmad faggot who possibly did something retarded. geez.

Welcome to the shitty world of crypto. Even if you manage to get in, you can't get out.

meaning its not as simple as just cashing out to my bank account or the fact its an addiction and I'm going to be stuck in it?

Both

They may be understaffed but I've honestly never lost money from them. One time it showed that the coins didn't transfer to my bank account and I started panicking, but they eventually did 2 days later.

All exchanges are kinda fucked right now and they will get really messed up in the future. They aren't ready for the volumn

Yeah I registered for kraken 4 weeks ago and still no verification. Are they good with Canadians? I will try messaging them

QuadrigaCX is taking a while too

I'm still waiting for my LTC to transfer from polo, going on day 3 and no response from service tickets

I emailed Kraken support bc tier 2 was taking forever and they instantly verified me

I've never lost coins on any exchange, you are probably retarded and entered the wrong address

I have lost coins to scammers on darknets tho

>have had Coinbase account for months
>haven't had any problems minus a few delays buying BTC
>cash out process was quick
Not sure why people hate them desu