status.im/

>ICO launch details, less than 24 hours till start
contribute.status.im/

>other icos for context of possible gains
icostats.com/vs-eth

>good analysis
spec-rationality.com/2017/06/18/status-ico-analysis/

How much you putting in bros?
Im poor but I'm putting my one ETH into this.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.status.im/new-date-contribution-period-begins-tuesday-june-20th-at-2pm-gmt-e00c56c65ead
contribute.status.im/
contribute.status.im/tutorials/myetherwallet_mew.pdf
icostats.com/vs-eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might throw 1 ETH into this. I read that they are blocking American IPs. Any good VPNs bros?

and how exactly will they be able to tell what ETH addresses are american

... If your IP can be tracked through Ethereum... then it's time to sell Ethereum.

7 eth senpai

>blog.status.im/new-date-contribution-period-begins-tuesday-june-20th-at-2pm-gmt-e00c56c65ead
>Q: I’m a US Citizen, can I participate?
>A: No. All US IPs on contribute.status.im/ will be blocked entirely, and contributors must agree to the Terms and Conditions.

Not sure what they mean by this.

Nigga. They may block the wallet address on their site that you will need. That's the only way I know ((they)) would know

It seems like they're doing it just for legal reasons. They will block the website based on your IP to see the address you need.

So it will be very simple to use a basic vpn to change your location, agree to the terms, and then get the deposit address.

There is no way to track your location through your wallet.

>How much you putting in?
1.5 - 3 ETH

This is basically the perfect opportunity if you've been holding onto some ETH and are afraid of a correction.

Also why the US IP ban? Not a US citizen myself but this sounds a little insane to me.

everything is handled by smart contracts, you send ETH and get STATUS tokens back. there is no way to "ban" us ips because the transaction relay address isn't nessisarily the sender

I want to throw an eth in here and an eth into TenX. I only have two and almost want to throw more into tenX though

ALSO PSA FOR YOU POSSIBLE NEWFAGS BECAUSE I AM NICE

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SEND ETH TO AN ADDRESS THAT IS NOT GIVEN ON contribute.status.im/

There have been many Pajeets trying to scam people by saying they have an 'EARY ACCESS' address. These are scams. Don't fall for them.

Also, read the guides on the contribute site carefully. It isn't the most difficult thing but you can fuck up if you don't understand what you are doing.

ICOs formally disallowing Americans is SOP. Something to do with SEC regulations (and their unwillingness to be subject to them).

american faggots on suicide watch. they'll not be allowed to participate to the ICO and they'll block all the US ip. use a vpn or get rekt

btw I plan to invest all my eth into it, so around 6-7k eur. this is the second best ICO of 2017 so far

>this is the second best ICO of 2017 so far

which was first best?

Bancor

So boys, lets make some bold predictions
How much will 1SNT be worth in
>1 week after trading starts
>1 month
>1 year

How exactly and in which wallet are you going to receive these tokens if you are going to send them some ETH? I'm a newfag in this and would appreciate some advice.

>10 cents
>15 cents
>30 cents

Hey so I could care less about this status token, but what do you think the ICO will do to the price of ETH? Like how much will it increase as a result?

First time im checking ICOs out lads.

Are they money making machines in general? What about status?
Do I send them ETH and they send me their coins/tokens?

Kinda sick to see 8000% gains and shit

There has been an instrument for speculating on SNT on bitmex for a while. You might like to check it out.

This might make ETH spike, but pay attention to possible upcoming correction because of the current double top
You can expect about 2-4x profit when it hits the major exchanges. Afterwards, no idea

Not sure if it is big enough to change it that much.

I'm using Myetherwallet

contribute.status.im/tutorials/myetherwallet_mew.pdf

read the link above for how to participate

here is a link of other icos and how they went up relative to eth. Some of them have insane ROIs.

icostats.com/vs-eth

Kinda new to this, where do they send the SNT after i transfered the eth?

Wait 1-2 hours for the price to be stable. Its often a dumpster shit fest. At least with shitcoins.

If you don't know that you shouldn't be putting your money into it. Would you buy a car without knowing if it had pedals?

What the fuck wrong post and wrong thread

That's why he's asking you rude motherfucker. Go have a seat.

They'll be sending it to the wallet you sent ETH from.

You should do research yourself
Good job, user

You have to use one of Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity or imToken. Myetherwallet is what I'm using

The reason you need to use one of these as opposed to an exchange one is because it needs to send the SNT to you. If you send eth from an exchange wallet, there will be nowhere for the SNT to go. If you use one of the ones I listed at the start of this post, the SNT will be sent to that wallet you sent the eth from.

Here is a step by step myetherwallet guide even. contribute.status.im/tutorials/myetherwallet_mew.pdf

Will they really care if I'm american? Should I risk sending an ETH to them from an american IP?

haha no point investing only 6k EUR, you'll have to pay that much just in GAS to get in on this. 50k+ investors only

thanks, read that already, but didnt get that ethereum wallets can hold more than just eth lol

Who actually read the whitepaper and thinks it's a legit idea for the long term?
Im positive, but it raised some questions

I don't get status SNT

Isn't there a price point where people will just stop using it if their coin gets too expensive?

Ico price = $.035
10x = $.35
100x = $3.5

Would people pay $3.5 to do something that once cost $.035?

HOW TO VPN

It takes normie adoptation for sure.

It is only a matter of time until facebook messenger, whatsapp, skype ect. have massive data leaks. Normies don't care about their data now, but they will in the future.

SNT will be divisible like any other crypto, it doesn't have to be prices divisible by one.

How much are you guys dropping on this?

So just to understand if I throw $3k USD in eth on the status ICO and status in the next months/years 10x's the value of the ICO I have $30k?

Dropping a 100 dollars on this because that's all I can afford for CRYPTOTRADING.

Good idea?

4ETH
So about €1200

at what point would you sell, when it reaches what? 2x, 4x, 10x, 100x?

I will sell a third once it reaches x3, half when it reaches x5, and keep the rest for some improbable, but extravagant gains

Can you use bittrex to buy status from ether?

No

is there an upper limit to the amount of eth you can send? thinking of going all in.

no, you should use a vpn. i would NOT risk 'just doing it', you will lose your eth.

what? what the hell are you talking about

>no, you should use a vpn

wish I knew how.

how long does it takes for a coin to get listed in bittrex or other big exchanges?

white paper states they convert 40% of eth into fiat, does that mean you only get 60% of your eth in SNT value? Or am I reading that wrong?

Can someone explain how gas works? I have 1.5 eth that I want to use.

I'm putting 2 ether in on it, but I won't hold long. Hoping for a 5 bagger. 2 ether becomes 10 ether. Realistic?