Preparing for the impending bancor crash

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

So, we know Bancor is screwed. But what does Veeky Forums think this will do to the market as a whole? Will confidence in ICOs shatter and take down ETH with it? Will it be just a momentary blip?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
youtube.com/watch?v=wgzdb0txR_c
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3uvkl/
github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts/blob/master/solidity/contracts/SafeMath.sol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck keeps making these twisted Wojaks?

That thing is a work of art, lol. Fucking hell I see a new one every few minutes here.
That article is poorly, and I mean FUCKING TERRIBLY written FUD.

Post insane wojaks

Same guys who almost caught the DAO exploit in time tho

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
>auhors break down every claim made by Bancor and why it is basically just a scam
>"POORLY WRITTEN FUCKING TERRIBLE ARTICLE FUD"

spotted the idiot who fell for the jew scam

The only terrible thing is the way you cope from getting played.

>They now hold the record for the biggest crowd-funding, ever, in the history of mankind.

Someone forgot Star Citizen

Holy fuck

They've got a picture of the exponentiation function in the article

I don't know if my opinion holds for a lot, but I've got a master's on computer science (EU university)

The code they've writtenn is literally first-year-student grade quality.

Sure it exponentiates
But is it wrtitten by a goddamn 18 year old?

Bancor is something I haven't researched before, I mostly see Veeky Forums threads about it. But please listen, if someone is invested in it, try to slowly buy yourself out of this mess. For me, there is zero chance that this isn't a hype machine, a cash-grab, and a scam.

>still up 6x from the ICO
>scam
How's Gnosis doing?

I'm really happy it crashed. Now these reddit niggers calling Veeky Forums /pol/ for warning them that bancor was made by jews can burn in hell.

hahaha i cant wait until all these traitors who bought bancor are gonna be on suicide watch

with juice you lose faggots

youll learn that lesson too!

lol breaks down with horrible fucking arguments and misleadingly use vitaliks name like he would have approved the content. fucking shit article. 2/10 F for FUD also this guy shills tezos and guess whats really close to bancors announced transfer lunch. The guy is a fucking joke and only tries to advertise himself.

>still up 6x from the ICO
Stop spreading these lies. The tokens have not been sent out yet.

Also enjoy your bags xD

>not listed on any exchange
>can't sell your bancor
>thinks "6x ICO price" means anything

Up where the fucking thing hasn't listed yet

Me again
Check this out, guys
Look at this dogshit.
Not
one
loop
Just 50 lines of straight serial code

It is not even o the fucking market yet wtf son.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEAS BUY MY BANCOR SAVE ME

you clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about. you cant loop through this you fucking retard holy shit.

>tfw you only come to threads to save new twisted wojacks

Jesus christ.

This could be a disaster.

Bancor need to delay launch and come back with a viable product

If they launch with this it will be hacked in a matter of days

LMAO. JEWS ASKED 150 MILS FOR THIS!!!

Bancor Jews talking how they fooled Veeky Forumsnessmen

youtube.com/watch?v=wgzdb0txR_c

Exponentiation in every object-oriented language is literally 4 lines of recursion, passing the largest number times the largest number minus one to itself, until you reach in the loop.

Whoever wrote the code is clearly a fucking imbecile, and so are you.

hahahaha you are pathetic man. I dont even bother explaining to you why you are wrong as it takes more than 5 mins of writing. Veeky Forums will never get rich because they are selfclaimed experts on everything.

goys

Fuck right off.

>thinking you know what's best practice for writing smart contracts better than actual experts
okay user

>Bancor is a gigantic scam?

Color me surprised. With a known crook as its founder who would have thought?

I'm a programmer. I'm not judging their whole "smart median" system because I hadn't studied their system before this article.

But this exponent function is fucking bullshit and it belongs to a first-year university student being tasked to write a custom exponentiation function, not taken from the language's std libraries, for 8 bit integers.

I can absolutely judge that and it's fucking stupid.

That's it. That's the whole idea.

It's only 40 lines of code.

Now, there is nothing wrong with raising $3.5M per line of code, if indeed there is a certain technical advantage that those lines of code possess.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3uvkl/
co author admitting hes absuing vitaliks good name LOOOOOOOL fucking trash article.

> fucking trash article.

Bancor holder confirmed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You may want to short your ICO.

Upps, YOU CAN'T

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BAGS.

ALSO, THE GUYS CALLING OUT THE BANCOR FLAWS WERE THROWING WARNINGS ABOUT THE DAO BEFORE THE DISASTER.

YOU ARE FUCKED UP.

SafeMath.sol is used by basically everyone in ethereum

github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts/blob/master/solidity/contracts/SafeMath.sol

We tried to tell them. fuck them.

they were blinded by the jews potent magic and pure greed

We did. I made multiple threads warning anons about this, not listing is the only thing that can keep their hope alive now

hes retarded let him be. MUH STUDIED MASTER AT COMUPUTERE SCIENCE IN EU BTW

the Dunning-Kruger is strong with this faggot

How did it feel to buy into the Juicero of crypto?

COPE
O
P
E

Shill moar dumbass

I see nobancs are still on suicide watch. Don't worry you might be able to get in at ico price for like 5 minutes if you're lucky

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LOL
WORLDWIDE CURRENCY
KEYNES WOULD BE PROUD

be more retarded little nobanc.