Alright, XBY i'm out. The leadership team is braindead. Dutchdude was right...

Alright, XBY i'm out. The leadership team is braindead. Dutchdude was right. The slack is filled with ignorant individuals of how shitty their attitude is. I'm sorry Veeky Forums for shilling everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/
github.com/XtraBYtes/core/
projects.invisionapp.com/share/VQC88R8SE#/screens/239697764_Xby_Homepage_2-1
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg19659075#msg19659075
docdroid.net/7PUeQtl/community-concerns.pdf.html)
github.com/XtraBYtes/core/commit/6b9813dead2114e444a249e88f5617f844f467be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this coin has been so fucking confusing lately.

Sure has. I still think it has some potential, but it could be a while, and the website definitely shook my confidence. Going to hold onto the majority of my XBY, but going to sell some just in case.

Might rebuy if this hits the 700sat level.

Dutch here, welcome to reality. Now, watch as a few days completely changes your perspective, and you begin to see it the way I do.

If anyone has any doubts, go through the slack general channel from yesterday, till today. At this very moment they are at each others throats, even attacking those who once held their standard up high. The knives are out, and slowly the truth is slipping

Just sold 150k of 250k
Going to hold the rest just to see. But it feels much better to be diversified. Don't want to get DGB'd or worse.

Hopefully I don't regret it.

yeah man i got 250k xby but i had 540k and no diversification and it was stressful as hell

i still believe in xby so i'm gonna be holding to the bitter end

Consider diversifying further... 50% of your hodlings in this is pretty reckless

Ships current status: Sinking
xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/

watch all those coins move! Theres about to be a whole lot more coins dumped.

i've got half a static node with a friend and since we got in so cheap we made a pact not to sell since if it drops we only lose a small investment but if the project is a success we have a lot to gain

Any more updates?

new, more professional website is produced by the community and is on the way

after this incident it is clear the majority of the community is very passionate about the project and want it to succeed, some people who have less faith are selling their coins, which is fair, this has always been a risky investment

hopefully ccr is dropped as a marketer and replaced by vanfly, and then it would be nice to see an actual roadmap from the devs

github.com/XtraBYtes/core/
development is clearly happening which is reassuring

Bought in at 1250 and now it's at 775 sinking... fml

at least you admitted it op come on over to the ark side and hodl for 2 years for lambos and cool as fuck projects being built on ark

Why the fuck didn't they just have lost design this shit from the get go? I implore those who sold to check the work that Lost did in slack its very good. When CCR gets on we need to spam him so he gives us a fucking actual update on the progress.

One person without much dev experience endevoured to do it themselves unfortunately.

Now there are three potential new sites made by the community. All of them look amazing to be honest. a million times better than the current.

List's design looks like shit imo and I'm pretty sure he did the current website, I might be wrong though.

Why don't they just hire a pro web designer?

OK best of luck then

projects.invisionapp.com/share/VQC88R8SE#/screens/239697764_Xby_Homepage_2-1
Check out this site by tom from slack its really good

Heres CCREV tying that noose a little tighter

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg19659075#msg19659075

Lol, this just keeps getting better

that guy is just a walking disaster lol
I can only hope for another troll patrol videohahah

Buy back in if the tech is real. this shit is unreal

Fuck selling now, its almost down 50%

Going to wait till it hits bittrex

That marketing guy is fucking retarded

I hope he makes another one hahaha he got so butthurt over some guy making fun of vitaliks face. The first troll patrol vid makes me laugh every time.

yes. sell now while it hits a floor and 4 new options for sites pop-up in a single day from the community for this coin.

it has no potential.

SELL SELL SELL

Hahahahaha
Statics just announced to be coming online
Node busters on suicide watch

Poudino did nothing wrong

They can't even get a website right, but sure, they will beat out btc

Oh, so it's Hungarian... Now I know why it sucks so bad.

Btc beating itself it's barely even the dominant coin will be overtaken by the end of the summer

The fact that you can't see the absurdity comparing either btc or eth to a project who cant even agree on a website is hilarious

I didn't compare it to btc I just made the observation that btc will lose dominance soon
No shit though this easily a 1$ coin

>However, being a Community Corporation does not entitle anyone to try to overthrow, manipulate or control the narrative. The 3 people who have tried to orchestrate this mutiny are being banned forever.

Mistaaaaaake

Idiot panic sellers. XBY is going to sky rocket very soon. Nodes are about to go online. All i cqn do is just sit and laugh at the sellers.

i dont like CCR that much but he was right with that post. there is a line between constructive criticism and the shit that went on in the Slack last night. the outcome right now has proved it: the community is now creating the website with open development, and CCR is taking a back seat in other affairs now. check out the slack if you dont believe me

25 years in marketing, scammed on a hail mary ICO, winds up the boss of a hail mary scamcoin because got scammed the hardest, can't produce a website or manage a small community.

No surprises the "community corporation" thing is nothing more than a meme. Even if this is not a scam there is no way this guy is capable of managing it to the moon, nobody except desperate newfags will put a dollar in the hands of this fucking clown.

>literally does what he is saying no one is entitled to do

Not going to fucking constantly going to "look at the slack now", I fucking saw it yesterday and I saw seedit raising fair points. CCR probably has a problem with that now because half the fucking people in there felt the same way.

If CCR cannot accept he may not be the best leader for the coin it will struggle, in a regular company he would be ousted by the shareholders, in a community company he has no right to such a position in the first place. Niggers the fucking kim jong un of crypto minus the advisers.

>Literally has no idea what he is doing

then you have no idea what has changed and what is going on right now do you? fucking retard, i literally just told you what is happening and you just threw it back in my face. there has literally been a community and board decision for massive changes in regards to community development and what CCR does now

So what he's stepped down and banned those who suggested it?

Ccr is going to tank xby. His bitcointalk threads, slack posts, and website text don't add credibility to the project. He needs to relinquish control of the marketing stuff.

The used car salesman comes across too strong in his marketing and it's extremely off putting.

The best thing he can do is step away from the marketing and hire someone who can write above an eighth grade level ;-)

that is what is happening. some of his tasks are being delegated to other project leaders now.

Then why the fuck ban those who suggested It?

What? Chairman Revs fee fees were hurt?

One can only hope he goes full time to troll patrol video producing. It is comedy gold!

I don't think it is. I'm in the slack and read his latest bitcointalk post, which just sounds vindictive, and that's not mentioned at all. It's true that there's a community revamp of the website, but no mention of him easing off of the marketing.

Seedit and pudino were raising valid points last night and didn't deserve to be banned. They weren't calling for a mutiny, just a shuffling of responsibilities.

The relentless accusations of FUD have to stop too. The term FUD is stupid, of course people are going to express uncertainty and doubt. It's a new project with a really odd beginning.

They also need to remove bikerlezno as a mod. His incessant FUD frothing and poor English comprehension make XBY look extremely bad

Dude. Honest xby holder here. I reduced my 616k position significantly a couple weeks ago because it was stressful but still have some left. My biggest problem is CCREV, plain and simple. This guy is fucking retarded. The fact that he tries to pass himself off as a so-called "20 year veteran in marketing" blows my mind. And his most recent post is just showing his insanity even further. Is no one going to stand up to this guy? He's single-handedly destroying this project and what's worse is he's too dumb to realize it. He tries to claim that this is a "community corporation" and dismisses us when we want him to step down. This guy has all the power and he's a fucking moron. Look at vanfly's community concerns release (docdroid.net/7PUeQtl/community-concerns.pdf.html) they want to move him to CEO? What the FUCK? We should be firing this idiot. There's a difference between shooting down fud and actually listening to the community opinion and criticisms. I dont know, this post isn't articulated the best because I need to vent right now.

Fucking idiot....I mean the countdown and everything all for that horrid site. I would be embarrassed to work for a month and deliver a pile of shit like that to my team.

Well said. Same sentiments from a holder.

why did you pinpoint on that one three letter word and ignore everything else that was in there? CEOs are worthless, they dont do any work. they are just the spokesman of the company and have a board to do decisions for him, which is what is happening now.

lezno continues to demonstrate extraordinary ignorance, ANYTHING not fitting a full blown fucking cult results in him mooning

>CEOs are worthless
This idea is entirely working class imagination

lezno got booted from admin

it is true, i spoke with a board member. the proof will be in the pudding though.

also biker has been removed as a mod already i think

I guess another part that concerned me was that reportedly not a single member of the board could see what we all can quite clearly, which is that this guy shouldn't even be within a stone's throw of getting involved with this project, if we want it to be something serious.

CEO/Visionary is out of his league. If we HAVE to keep him on a leash make him a director of whatever simple-minded bullshit he can handle. Those positions can be superceded by a more professional executive officer down the line.

Please make him do more troll patrol

from what i have seen, there were concerns in the board but it was this website nonsense that sped the process up a lot.i am pretty happy with the resolution they have come up with right now though, it is definitely in the right direction

Fuck off fag

Hey Now, that's FUD. You know what FUD is? Fear Uncertainty and Doubt. And it's not right.

wait they making vanfly marketing now is that what that google doc means so what is ccrevolution now

I thought it was supposed to go on bittrex last night?

Any day the nodes will come online LOL

Overlord

KEK get your profits secured boys and join another moon mission

If there's no premine where did the 650 million coins come from? Can I mine new coins?

Obvious troll is obvious. If you can't discern sarcasm you might be autistic.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
nobody corrected him at the time

why would you believe that shit? it has been stated time and time again by all the devs on Slack that bittrex will happen when the tech is ready. you just got fucking larped by a tripfag

So he's the XBY dev? Confused

They were secured by the devs for 1 sat each on the exchanges then re-distributed upward to the goys

> that bittrex will happen when the tech is ready.
just like the whitepaper will happen when the tech is ready, right?

what a laugh

gotta laugh, this has been a pretty hilarious and successful pnd

so successful that people will defend the devs dumping on them kekek

will they push cc out? looks like community and board are try to push him out

when the tech is conceptually complete yes, you do know how whitepapers are made right?

it is hilarious how none of you read the ANN

CCREV btctalk:

So, let me ask you all this:

When this project is finished and you realize that you were all wrong and you should have been more patient, who is going to take back all the mean and bad things they have said about the person who was 50% of the reason you are all potential future millionaires if you have purchased enough XBY?

The millionaire talk sounds scammy af

he is still there, just taking a lesser role in dev functions.

he isn't wrong, any coin that is successful can make holders millionaires. people are in crypto to make money in the end

i read the ANN. all 100+ pages

it reeks like a pnd scam with technobabble buzzwords dressing it up, if it was legit you'd wait till the tech is finished, release a white paper and THEN start shilling it. you also wouldn't use the same coin supply as a former 1sat ICO scamcoin

community is circlejerky

the founder CCR is a massive incompetent faggot

the sole developer is a drupal coder lmao

it's garbage and if you're not a developer/dumper and you're a bagholder because you sincerely believe in the project, i'd suggest you reevaluate your approach to crypto

True, the majority of us wouldn't be in crypto otherwise, but this:
At this point, nobody really understands what
is really happening here... We are developing
THE COIN ;) This is the LATEST INNOVATION
in BLOCKCHAIN technology and our man
Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who
thought of it.
combined with the chasing out of people who ask questions and the CCREV's "I don't know what it does, but you'll be sorry that your not a millionaire when it does it" attitude, is not professional and, imo, hinders the project

you cant release tech and the whitepaper without funding you fucking FAGGOT. there was no ICO for the current iteration of XBY. every fucking community has circle jerk faggots. oh and of course you pretend that drupal is the only thing the programmer has ever done. nice out of context info there.

on the slack there is a comment from one the devs that said it is a left over from the old site and was missed when pushing the new site it was supposed to be changed to this apparently

>Proof of Signature is the latest innovation in blockchain technology and our lead programmer and co-founder, Borzalom, is the man who conceived this new breakthrough.
To all of you who are already with XtraBYtes, we the development team would like to give you all a sincere thank you for all the support you have given us so far. Your loyalty and passion has allowed us to get to where we are today, and we hope you will enjoy what the future has to offer.

>take back all the mean and bad things they say

Jesus what a fucking child. Nobody is going to apologize for saying what needs to be said. CCREV had a huge hand in kick starting this affair back when it was nothing but a smoldering pile of ash from Bitmox, I'll give him that much. But if had more brains than a moronic cheerleader he would have realized the time has come for him to step down and let someone with actual business experience take over.

I will admit that I am a bit jealous. This guy probably hasn't had a real fucking achievement in his entire life and he lucked out into becoming one of the top five holders for xby. From where he stands now, he's already made a killing compared to his original position.

too bad its impossible to sell that many coins without bittrex.

>there was no ICO for the current iteration of XBY
If the tech is so revolutionary, why use an old ico scam coin supply for it?

If there's no premine, where did the 650 million supply come from?

They say they bought it all on the exchange, all 650 million coins exactly

calling somebody a Faggot because you get upset in a business role...

yup... thats something alright.

professionalism totally ready for this coin to hit 10 cents.

i.e. it's effectively the same as 100% premine

top kek

hahahahaahahahhhh

10 CENTS HAHA

Dutch I will be making an apology + reveal post on XBY tomorrow. Make sure you're on around this time because you are gonna want to read it.

>inb4 CCREV is ousted and trades places with his archnemesis

I will say one thing about this coin it has been a wild ride in just a few months

Larping faggot just post it already

"reveal" post. you mean the same that shit is being parroted in this thread? i'm sure you will sway a lof of people

I will just be revealing the mechanisms behind the scam. I'm crashing this coin with no survivors. I could make more money selling it off in increments but I already made so much money my head is spinning and the community deserves to know the truth.

Looks like you've already started

He's not out of his league. Kek. That's the biggest mistake everyone made.

Most XBY holders are still in denial. BAKA after reading this thread, lol. You dont get it. You're being played.

What kind of man, even the most incompetent, releases a website like that for his baby? For his project? For his vision.

I'll answer for you: No one does.

You think its technical incompetence or ignorance? Heh.

You're full of shit... If you wanted to crash the coin so bad, you would have done so already... Fool.

I'm 50/50 on this being a scam or not, but it looks like the vitals network is being worked on and progress is being made. I want to believe, but ccrev's self-sabotaging actions make me think otherwise.
Link to vitals initial commit on github:
github.com/XtraBYtes/core/commit/6b9813dead2114e444a249e88f5617f844f467be

It is crashing, half the pre website price now and reached as low as 1/4 of it

Yeah, I agree. there is progress being made so I am going to ignore kiddies and their arguments and just enjoy the ride.

Lel I sold what I had, Im not a developer so I dont hold the tens of millions that they do
I used to be 50/50. Until today.

The vitals network is not being worked on. The only progress that is being made is the fact that the scammers, I mean uhhh devs are making bank while keeping the whole ruse afloat.

There is an initial commit and that's it.

There are

1) No Devs working with him to confirm code. None.

2) The project manager never even revealed himself

3) Borz' email links to a hacker forum (HUGE RED FLAG)

4) There is absolutely NOTHING, nothing there that confirms borz' technical skill besides his static node registrations.

And what do you do with those registrations? Lock your coins up. It's brilliant really, and they managed to lock up 40% of the coin supply creating artificial scarcity. While everyone holds, they sell. While everyone buys, they sell.

The whole thing is one big ruse. They are making a killing. Who was selling you those coins? They were. Of course they were.

Are you suggesting that he released a shit site on purpose to push the price down?

Im honestlynot sure what you're saying...

Everything is kept ambiguous to keep the ruse going on as long as they can. "Level 2" nodes already being hyped.

They say they dont have the tech, but yet they already came up with fancy, catchy names "VITALS" network, "Static nodes" "Shock rewards" its designed to make you think its different, new technology - it's all an illusion.

If this was groundbreaking technology then the right way to do it would be to - get this - build it on a brand new coin.

Why choose an old scamcoin?

Think about it for a moment.

Okay, dutchdude