HOW THE FUCK DO I SELL MY BANCOR???!!!!

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

HOW TO FUCK DO I SELL MY BANCOR???!!!!! HEEEEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bancor? What is that xD? Did a jew sell you that?

You don't. Thanks for the money, goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0

I WANT TO SELL TOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get rekt bitch.

We told ya!

thanks for the shekels you dumb goy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Did anyone notice how hard this piece of shit was shilled here?

Just wait for exchange listig and sell directly for one or two sats below ICO price.. So you'd sell them fast and not after the first panic sells for half ICO price

why biz will stay poor: the thread.

Are these Veeky Forums OC?

Pumpchan?

THIS IS NOT REAL THE JEWS ARE HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA
A
AAAHHHHH
AAAA
THEY DID IT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How do you make these?

GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

better sell fast. That shit is going to go down through the floor.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hard to say, possibly /pol/. There's a group that does right wing memes for money, I forget their name but they did the #draftourdaughters memes during the election, and recently they were posting paul jospeh harvey pics edited like these ones, and last I saw shariablue was copying the style onto stephen colbert pictures.

What a fucking world where people get paid to make pictures and troll others for political reasons. I think it's a sign of too much money in the system.

I just want to know what tool people use to make fridge girl all buff, and put bog cheeks on random people.

Um Photoshop?

Anyway, for the rest of the tards in here who bought into (((their))) shill coin, thanks for all the entertainment... But it'll be annoying seeing all the babby threads crying about it.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>buys a Jewish memecoin thinking they will be rich
time to back to le reddit faggots

>putting money into a coin run by a jewish woman
>what could go wrong?

kek

Was it? I was lurking /pol/ around that time and it felt like the same old "let's get this viral lol" thing going on
Do you have a source on that selling memes thing?

I use GIMP bitch. And specifically I want to know the name of the tool in ps/gimp. I think it's called smear now that I think of it.

>source
My ass, what do you think? Do you deny Soros money pumps into left-wing political groups, some of which are tasked with creating threads on our beloved imageboard? Is it so hard to think maybe the Koch brothers would do the same? For sure the Bog brothers paid money to be memes, that shit just showed up one day, shilled as hard as the shittiest shitcoin to ever be shilled on Veeky Forums. They got what they paid for too, those disfigured mugs look pretty normal to me now because I've seen them so much.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*breathes in lambo fumes from the ETH gains made during BNT's ICO*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

..............................................................................................................

>>putting money into a coin run by a... woman

That alone is inexcusable baka