Why is this so difficult for people to accept?

Why is this so difficult for people to accept?

Other urls found in this thread:

vachristian.org/Creationism/Biblical-and-Scientific-Defense-of-a-Young-Earth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exceptionally inconvenient for some

problem of evil and what not. still should allow for an imperfect God or one that's a prick tho

Book of Job

>the Flood was fine
>a single camp with a debatable role is literally anudda shoah
Jews have gone soft, and have replaced the Covenant with yet another golden calf.
Wrong.

Didn't the Jews write an entire book about the problem of evil? Oh yeah, it was Job.

It would shake the faith of anyone

My braincocks get jerked so hard right now!

muh shoah fuck god im going to go screw over some goys for some reason by buying a bank *reads talmud habitually*

when you think about it, it's all just part of nature. these people died for nothing and just vanished into oblivion and there is no Kingdom of Ends to gove each their just dessert. Like when chimps kill other chimps. Just nature. lots of jews died, but so what? lots of biological organisms die.

>gone soft

Rounded up and interned for years surrounded by armed men.

Then the rations decrease. You're starving. Everyone is starving and cold and scared. Then disease breaks out.

Everyone is sick. Scores of corpses every single day. People getting killed by guards freaking out and stuck on their own with low supplies and no hope of reinforcement. Not knowing if the War is going well or not.

Charged with keeping 10 times their number pacified.

What an ordeal.

wtf i love god now

>"we wuz Gods chosen tribes and shiet"
>"Joke's on you, I was only pretending to believe in G-d!"

>Jews kill people all the time cause "muh Yahweh"
>Jews get their shit pushed in once and suddenly "there is no god!!"

Are the Jews the most solipsistic people on earth?

There is more to life than this Earth.

Or maybe God just doesn't give a shit about Earthly affairs (i.e. Deism) and you should take up arms in defense of your own way of life instead of relying on God/Goyim?

Yeah
Imagine if it really happened, that would be fucked up

Even if there was a god, he's pretty fuckin useless lol.

Things like Auschwitz make perfect sense if you actually read the Bible. Read Leviticus 26.

>But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring on you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and sap your strength. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. 17 I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.
>If in spite of these things you do not accept my correction but continue to be hostile toward me, 24 I myself will be hostile toward you and will afflict you for your sins seven times over. 25 And I will bring the sword on you to avenge the breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you will be given into enemy hands.
>If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. 30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies[b] on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you. 31 I will turn your cities into ruins and lay waste your sanctuaries, and I will take no delight in the pleasing aroma of your offerings.

Jews actively disobeyed God and God is punishing them like he promised, but in their arrogance and absurd pride they would rather say there is no God than admitting they offended him and correcting their wicked ways.

>Implying anyone wants to waste time reading a useless fairy tale.

Your post is exactly what I'm talking about.

Smite me bro.

poor bait.

shitposters like you should be banned

It's funny because you're gonna look real stupid on judgement day.

On the other hand it's sad because you're gonna regret the things you said and did.

You have my sympathies.

The point it is that Auschwitz not only doesn't contradict the existence of God, it actually affirms it.

It's funny because you're gonna look real stupid after every single thing in your fairy tale is proven wrong by science.

On the other hand it's sad because you're gonna regret selling yourself to the vampire of organized religion.

You have my sympathies.

God works in mysterious ways

>Believe in fairy tale about "god's chosen people" and their offspring on a stick
>Jews get btfo by crucified kid's followers as well as pedo sandmen who also fanboy for the abrahamic myth
>Hah, the Jews deserved it but we follow their god and Jew shit practices so therefore god

lol y'all insane

>science
>proof
Nope

>Earth is 6000 years old
>Earth is center of universe
>Ok fine nvm Sun is center of universe
>Flood wiped out everything except Noah's ark and we all descended from his family
>Evolution isn't real
>What are dinosaurs
>What is this Big Bang
>"It must be god" - modern Christian "scientists" after repeatedly getting their shit pushed in by overwhelming evidence against what's written in their fairy tale book

Keep tryin'.

The God of the old testament seems like enough of a dick to allow the Holocaust. I don't really see the contradiction.

What the Jews really can't swallow is how this could have happened to the Chosen of God at the hands of filthy Goyim. To me it's astonishing how little resistance the Jews gave to being boxed up like cattle and shipped to the gas chambers. You couldn't convince the average American negro to get on the bus home if he didn't want to go.

>Earth is 6000 years old
Bible doesn't say this.

Don,t forget the Vatican slowly changing the "God given rules" to fit modern society. It's my personal favourite.

Yes it does.

Evolution is a myth.
Bible is true.

No it doesn't. Yom can mean pretty much any informal period of time even if the literal translation is "day".

Numerous passages indicate it's a literal 6 days.

OECs have already been refuted and debunked.

Evolutionists are wrong.
God is right.

>Numerous passages indicate it's a literal 6 days.
Nope.

vachristian.org/Creationism/Biblical-and-Scientific-Defense-of-a-Young-Earth.html

Yep.

> I would think that the Jewish people would know their own history.
Stopped reading there.

>Ad hominem
Credibility lost.

Thanks for admitting defeat.

>Jews would never lie

Not him, but are you seriously defending playing dumb about mythical history being a thing as an argument?

I guess if we're going with that, Rome really was founding by a guy suckled on wolf teets.

I'm not defending evolutionism though. I agree that Darwinism is mythical. You might have misread my posts. :^)

But this picture makes perfect sense. Before the Finno-Korean Hyperwar the average person could be millenia years old.

>why is it so hard to get the goyim to believe my lies
because they're stupid

>one that's a prick
This.
OT God is best God.

Jesus is SJW meme

The demiurge is evil and does such things.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs

Gnosticism is a satanic ideology.

One of the two is made up, I'll give him that.

If morals are subjective, then god doesn't have to be moral. He's not immoral. He's amoral.

Seconding this.

And Ecclesiastics for good measure. With the 'hevel' translation.

are you implying that a flood where everyone drowns is more humane?

What if morals are objective and only apply to man, doesn't the same case apply? Morals come to man from the divine, but God is still amoral as they are not a human?

Would make sense, except the original premise that "Jews disobeyed god" is incorrect. A lot of Jews did indeed gone secular, but so did everybody in Western world.

>if God exists then how do you explain muh feels?

How does Job solve the problem of evil?

The Hittites would literally skin people alive.

> A lot of Jews did indeed gone secular, but so did everybody in Western world.

It's clear though from the text that God is referring to Jews disobeying God and not Goyim. Otherwise how would the enemies of the Jews be able to slaughter the perfidious Hebrews if they are being slaughtered themselves?

If the nazis were the divine instrument of god then why'd they lose and have thoes he wished to punish gain land out of the affair?

Obviously God was propitiated somehow.

Da joos killed gods son
I bet he cheered for the nazis