FUCK CRIPPLE

WILL THIS GARBAGE FUCKING COIN EVER FUCKING DO ANYTHINGGGGGGGG FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sz4GnZTAZFI
youtube.com/watch?v=jo8hVy5uKFk
blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-priority-pass-your-priority-ticket-to-the-best-crowdsales-736f85b9ceeb
livebitcoinnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-maker-rialto-will-use-ripple-technology-xrp-asset/
investopedia.com/news/national-bank-abu-dhabi-adopts-ripple-cryptocurrency-software/#ixzz4kTmv3E9W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ripple is good when you need a safe haven, it won't make you lots of money but it won't make you lose it either.

FUCK YOU GIVE ME MONEY AND CRIPPLE HAS CRASHED WITH BITCOIN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

> it won't make you lose it either.

god, if you exist, please pump cripple tonight

I can't stand this anymore my mind is breaking fuck me like a french girl anything

stop being a fucking cuck

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN, BUY ANTSHARES AT FUCKING ATH??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO BE RICH

I sold mine for ans
don't give a fuck if it was on a loss
it will dip to 9k or less anyway

EVERY FUCKING COIN ON POLO IS MOONING EXCEPT THIS SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>banks want to use the tech behind ripple
>not ripple

why the fuck would you want ripplecoins?

>fuck me like a french girl anything

lol

FUCK OFF CUNT, THEY NEED XRP FOR 40% FASTER TRANSACTIONS, IT'S ONYL 20% FASTER THAN SWIFT IF THEY DONT USE THE CRYPTOCURRENCY

NOW WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT MOONING FUCKKKKK IT'S DROPPING

I CANT EVEN MASTURBATE TO RELIEVE THE STRESS AT THIS POINT MY DICK IS TOO CHAFFED

>Banks ARE USING ripple tech
>Forex shops ARE USING XRP
Banks might choose or be forced to use XRP later

just be patient

so why would the need the coins you are holding fagit? If they get a low supply they will literally copy paste the code into a new coin that they will distribute directly to the banks. Ripple wont give a shit about average joe and his (((coins))), they are a contractor for the banks.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT???? I HATE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN THAT ISN'T MAKING ME GAIN$ BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ ANYTHING ABOUT IT, WTF ARE YOU FUDDING FOR WHEN I'M FUCKING CRYING HERE

THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN COPY AND PASTE THE CODE? ARE YOU A FUCKING CHIMP? IT'S 100% PREMINED FOR A FUCKING REASON, RIPPLE HAS A FUCKING LINK ON THEIR GOD DAMN SITE FOR BANKS TO BUY XRP FROM THEM IN BULK, THAT'S WHY XRP IS PREMINED IN THE FIRST PLACE HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RETARDED, THIS IS WHY THE COINS ARE BEING UNLOCKED EVERY MONTH

TWO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fucking by the way this same shit has been spouted since half a cent, it has literally already cost its parrots 50 - 100x in gains that could easily be offloaded thanks to the big liquidity.

You need to research and think about this one, it is not PnD meme coin

THIS GARBAGE IS NEVER GOING TO FUCKING PUMP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVEN DOGECOIN IS GOING TO PUMP BEFORE XRP AT THIS RATE

i think people were trying to pump it over the last few days but every time they do bitcoin dies

it will probably happen when bitcoin is somewhat stable

>went 30x this year
>was available in margin

>when will this do something????!!
>reeeeeeeeeee

Go away, pajeet

I FUCKING KNOW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'VE ONLY MADE 500$ OFF THIS SHIT IN 2 FUCKING WEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Transfer of something something impatient to patient...

-Barren Wuffet

relax nigger, only been like a month when it hit the ATH, give it another few month or atleast a year, i made my mistake of selling my ETH for 16 dollar when i got in at 10 dollar. patience is a whore, but master that fucking dirty slut and it shall surely reward

hodl something good or learn to daytrade on the investment wiki

fuck that old faggot

HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS COIN NOT DO SHIT FOR SO LONG

FUCK

i am calm like the wind

water in a pot

a bird in flight

a dick in a hole

I will hold

listen to me YOU FUCKING BITCH PIECE OF SHIT COIN, I DEMAND YOU PUMP TONGIHT

I LEAVE MY COMPUTER FOR 4 HOURS AND I EXPECT JAT LEAST 40% YOU FUCK

Looking at this short-sighted faggot.

You're fucking pathetic. And you probably still have Digibags.

This is a long stable hold you stupid frontal-lobe damaged fuckwad.

Get good.

Why wouldnt they use xrp when ripple gives them some of it for free?

now ;)

If it can get to $0.30 I'll be happy with my gains.

Some cunt keeps dumping at 11.

Yea exactly, they are buying directly from Ripple. Who is going to buy your coins and what can you use them for when you realize there is no market outside of banks buying in bulk directly from ripple?

If there ever was a situation where random people managed to aquire enough of ripple to create demand amongst the banks, ripple would just create another, identical product by copying the code, and sell to the banks.

Dubs double digits, trips triple digits rollll

Banks will literally add value to xrp by using it. Why is it so hard to understand?

I got the call to buy earlier today. Already pushed 4.5%. Big things to happen either this week or next week.

Stop with this shit, you absolute mongoloid. This has been debunked a million fucking times. Stop spreading FUD and fucking educate yourself. If you can't bother, then don't talk shit.

buy fucking now. Thig guy got a mission!

No volume atm though.

It's easy bait, user. Just ignore it.

XRP has already pumped massively this year. All things considered, this a healthy period of consolidation.

M9 when shitcoins like ltc are skyrocketing, 1 months for an actual coin should more than enough desu.

I'll be rock hard if we break 11k right now.

When did you realize the real Flippening doesn't involve Ethereum, Veeky Forums ?

For me it was just recently

Still early enough :)

and away we go

>tfw went long @10.3

you're honestly better off getting into bitbean at this point

You shut the fuck up about bitbean faggot. That coin is a piece of shit coin.

youtube.com/watch?v=sz4GnZTAZFI

>mfw traded all my ripple to myst yesterday

why is it unlisted

PUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=jo8hVy5uKFk

you and me both, brother

Uhhh??....it's up like 3%....not much but still up

Ripple is the 2017 FYE investment.

My gut tells me BoA will implement XRP tech throughout next fiscal year. Buy the rumor, sell it when normies get their hands on it for MASSIVE gainz.

I'm waiting until September to all in, but I will be dumping my life savings into this thing once I go in, (unless market dictates otherwise at the time), but definitely a coin to keep your eye on. If you bought the cow, just sell it now and get in on CFI before the next lunar landing.

who needs fiat when I can have 1's and 0's

Specifically a 1 followed by seven fucking 0's.

>CFI
Wait are they selling the rights to ICO right now?

blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-priority-pass-your-priority-ticket-to-the-best-crowdsales-736f85b9ceeb

No, but this blog post will generate buzz and you want to be holding before they announce.

>waiting until september

too late

The market cap is too damn high for xrp at the moment. It's not a good investment for newcomers

Dumb cucks
I got in 3 Years ago and held shit is.great

I'M BACK

IT DIDN'T DO SHIT

FAILED TO BREAK PAST 1139 AGAIN

FUCK EVERYTHING

it never touched 11, what do you mean

>e

1139 IS MAJOR RESISTANCE POINT WHERE IT FAILED BREAK OUT LAST TIME BECAUSE FAGGOT BITCOIN DROPPED LIKE A ROCK

1100 IS NOW A MINI BUMP THAT'S ALSO PISSING ME OFF TOO

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hard to raise a coin that lots short

Didn't buy ANS eh

its gonna shoot before the conference fuck you

damn OP I hope you bought myst or cfi and hour ago

its really not too late, you have another few hours before the chinese wake up

man it feels good to be a ripple holder

If it does, I will be happy for you

what is this biz?

livebitcoinnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-maker-rialto-will-use-ripple-technology-xrp-asset/

Basically like bancor but not a scam.

the more I hear about ripple, the harder my erection gets

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE NOONE IS ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY

i wish the token price would do the same

this nigger coin is doing it again

You're an idiot that is better off just being a damn nocoiner.

YOU GOT RIPPED

WASTED

FUCK OFF BITCH THESE FUCKING MARGIN LENDING FEES ARE STINGING ME I CAN VENT WHENEVER I WANT

GO SHOVE A SHARPIE BACK IN YOUR POOPER FOR DGB

>quints
S H A D I L A Y
Sell everything and return to your life as a pathetic nocoiner OP, kek demands it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

u ok m8? play with your spinner for a bit

But theres LIKE 10 BILLION of them, its not going anywhere lewlewlewl

40 actually

>investopedia.com/news/national-bank-abu-dhabi-adopts-ripple-cryptocurrency-software/#ixzz4kTmv3E9W

News will keep filtering in. Interest will swell the next week until it can't be contained any more.

WELL I AM HAPPY FUCK YOUR RULES DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
PIC RELATED: U

>next week
nigger, ripple cuck speech is tomorrow

You get what you give

1FB5ENSeokHjNEZgEYSza6LXNiFE84x5jX

I was thinking more towards 20/20 being the final major event of the month. That's in 6-7 days time.

chink power

IT'S DOING STUFF AND THINGS

kek

Its got a big old Bullish W.

Its probably gonna take off soon.

almost pissed myself laughing

Quality post