Do I have to daytrade to see large gains? or just put in more money and hold?

new coiner here. I'm basically playing with peanuts. Put in 20 dollars into eth and bitcoin 2 months ago and now have 150. Bought some litecoin also but I don't want to be a wagey anymore. Pls help what should I do to make bigger gains?

Put 5 bucks in RDD. I'm dealing in similair amounts, rdd will make thousands in long run, off 5 dollar investment

yes high risk= high reward

but also high risk = huge losses

How is that possible? Off of a 5 dollar investment? I'm not knocking it just trying to understand.

So if I put a little money maybe 100 bucks a month into btc/Ltc/eth and hold I can eventually see good gains over the next few years?

>day trading

Dont do this.

I can't even figure out the conversions on bittrex to buy 5 dollars worth. I have bitcoin on bittrex though. I've just bought coin from coinbase and haven't branched into any alts because confused. Will watch some vids to figure it out

if you don't know what you're doing you're just going to lose money on fees and emotional trades. even people that are good can struggle to beat buy-and-hold.

I don't want to just give up though. Everyone starts somewhere.

Fucking listen to this guy. I'm fairly new as well and I panicked and sold before rebuying during the "crash" a few days ago. If I'd held I'd have been 1k up. Now I'm barely breaking even.

Buy and fucking hold, put a bit more in each month.

I missed like 3 moons with ANS by not holding within the last few days.

If you are going to day trade you need to be comforrable with the fact that you will go redbin the majority of your trades

Seven 10% loss trades and three 50% gain trades is an 80% gain.

You have to use big money you big dumb baffoon

LONG BUY BITCOIN AND ETH
DAY TRADE ALT COINS

ITS THAT SIMPLE. BUY LOW SELL HIGH

want to know who made millions of dollars of crypto? not the people who thought they were smart by trying to time bitcoin's "top" at $100, $500, $1000. It's the people who bought and walked away for 5 years.

Okay I will and I'll try and stay away from day trading and just hold. But will this pay off in a year or two?
I hope you didn't lose too much user

But I'm still a poorfag with little savings. I don't have the capital to put like 1000 or more in yet.

>I can't even figure out the conversions on bittrex to buy 5 dollars worth.

fellow nucoiner here. My chosen exchange (bittrex) seems to only buy/sell altcoins in BTC and ETH. I was under the impression LTC could also be used for this (and had lower fees and faster transactions). Is it the case that:
A) LTC can be used to buy altcoins, just not on Bittrex
B) I was memed and every exchange only uses BTC and maybe ETH
C) Bittrex allows you to buy with LTC and I'm just fucking retarded

I haven't even branched out to an exchange yet. I still need to research how to use it properly. Also I have 1 litecoin because I heard it's rising.
Any tips so far you can pass along? Have you made some decent gains?

nah, I wanted to buy LTC at $26(!!!) but my money hadn't cleared yet, by the time it did it was 47. I have about .2 BTC I'm sitting on and another $100 that I want to put into something to buy altcoins with. If I can double that, I'll start putting more fiat in weekly. Don't want to rush huge sums in and lose it by being a newf, also fairly poorfag.

What did you buy LTC at in USD or BTC? I don't see it going much above $50 in the immediate term but I also thought it was peaking at $40 so who knows. I was watching it entirely in the context of the BTC pump and crash followed by the ETH pump and crash, but I don't think LTC went high enough to crash.

I have about the same amount of bitcoin as you rn and I bought litecoin at 26 with USD on coinbase. I basically came here a few months ago looking for something to invest in and just put a little bit of money to test the waters of crypto and forgot about it until now. I made my initial investment back and more.
So I've basically just been lurking since trying to figure all this out
It's insane the amount of gains you see when people post their blockfolios.

I have put in 2k dullers and also feel im playing with peanuts. Feels like I need 10k plus to get decent gains without day trading high risk coins.

I feel like if you have a lot of time and not much money in, day trading is good. If you have a lot of money, time doesn't really matter, but the best method is buying a shitload of one and waiting. At least that's my opinion, but I'm just some fuck on the internet.

Day trading is actually an excellent way to lose money unless you know exactly what you're doing and you have experience. Don't do it.