When is shitbean going to finally do something?

/biz has been shilling the fuck out of bitbean but it is not doing ANYTHING and there is no news on their site for weeks. Is shitbean dead? Should i dump my 26k?

Other urls found in this thread:

porcfest.com/
twitter.com/PorcFest/status/841511918963699717
porcfest.com/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should give them to me goym
2TRMiiDtM68oGVVvQRAJi5CEpd8pz388tv

I will sell you 68 original EYFF niggers for 10k beanz

Niggercoins are rare collectibles whose value is only going to increase over time. There are only 148,888 NGR in existance. Demand will skyrocket in the near future

>Believing anything biz says

bitbean gets shilled no matter what it's doing. it's a funny name and basically a meme generator.

Yes, dump your coins the day before they go to that freedom festival in nh and launch their store.

Jesus do any of you fucks do 5 min of research on the coins you are buying?

Is Porcfest even a large scale festival? It's a libertarian festival happening in fucking New Hampshire. Sounds like the wron place to showcase Bitbean's new features and probably will barely will get any coverage. I'm hoping for the best because I'm holding a few thousand Bitbeans, but I don't really think this festival will pump this coin up.

Not true. Check the website.

nice digits, and yeah its the largest lib / crypto-anarcho festival in America and there's a lot of whales that go to it. CEO of overstock.com is speaking at it and John McAfee is giving a keynote. Bitcoin has a long history there and BitBean will has its own tent serving comfort with coffee n beans with a store that has a point-of-sale machine to accept beans as payment.

> CEO of overstock.com is speaking at it and John McAfee is giving a keynote
bullshit

>John McAfee

It says on PorcFest's website that John McAfee is involved in the festival, but he's not giving a keynote.

the bean always dips

porcfest.com/

dont know about John McAfee, however. Overstock.com is true.

twitter.com/PorcFest/status/841511918963699717

suck less at using the internet

Newhamshire has the most crypto holders of any state.

>13 March 2017

Nope. The schedule changed. John McAfee will not be speaking, instead Judd Weiss will be giving the keynote. porcfest.com/schedule/

i have 7 beans

You can't pressure a bean to grow, only thing you can do is water it and wait for the best.

T. Beaner

I'm glad coinbase's delay saved me from doing an impulse buy of these useless beans.

this.

bean is about patience and love.

Bitbean is a long-term hold just like SC. The coin is really quite good and I'm buying tens of thousands more every week. Sprouting more beans too. Pretty much free money when you stake them in the wallet.

Buy the dip and HODL.

this is planting season dummy
hope it holds on for longer
you by them cheap, you plant them, you sprout them
the longer planting season lasts the more gains you will have when moon season comes

Beanlet

is this bitch ever gonna hit $1?

Well I hate these fucking swings
I was think about selling my 1.5 million beans
sweaty hands about these swings

just decided not to sell but wait it out, also getting those free 1000 beans+ per day is good. If necessary i will sell all my free sprouts

Great choice.

The Bean will catch up to Sia well before summer is out. This stuff ain't Digibyte, there are no bags.

Keep sprouting and enjoy the memes!

>1000 beans+ per day
can you give me day's sprout? i need to start sprouting

>Have $2k in both bean and ARK
>Get more money from sprouts than weekly ARK payout

Happy bags here.

I have similar temptations sometimes but holding bean bags while shitposting and sprouting just feels so good and I know of some really great things are coming through the pipeline soon.

people dumping sprouts on the market will keep sprouting season going for ages
just buy up and keep sprouting
bitbean is the perfect dollar-cost-average investment coin
just throw like $5 to buy more beans every other day and add them to the sprout pile

Sent ;)

>7 beanz

Thats all you need homes. Youve made it.

How do I sprout?

How much you get weekly from the beans?

HAHAHAHA HE STILL HAS NIGGERCOINS. WHAT AN IDIOT.

Download wallet
send beans to wallet
leave wallet open
profit

Gib me beans and I will thank you with a timestamped picture of your bitbean address written out and cummed on because I am aroused only by bitbean.

2NXepDGwTJ4EQiN7wM1divCTvYENXuoiQZ