youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turkish, or papist.

Turkish, or papist.

Holy shit, that is a tough choice.

It seems all of Europe took the Turkpill.

I choose turk, because muslims are less likely to murder Christians than Catholics are

Typical Turkprot non-Christian.

Yeah, you got a point there. Bonus points for muslims not thinking they're Christians themselves.

>As a christian you were less likely to be killed for being a christian in the Turkish empire than in any Christian nation
is it so?

If you were deemed a heretical Christian by the ruling church authority in your area, pretty much. The Ottomans or Muslim states in general didn't really care about Christian theology and suppressed all Christians equally, just not enough to hinder their personal worship or harass them for their particular beliefs the way Protestants and Catholics would do to one another at the time.

Never forget the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre
Fuck those Papists

Did the Turks ever commit any massacres against Christians out of religious reasons near the scale at which Christians did against each other? Not because they were raiding enemy land or due to nationalism but just because their enemies had the wrong faith.

This explains why the dutch are such spineless cucks who let Turks do whatever they want in Dutchland.

C'mon what's a little slaughtering heretics protip: don't be a heretic if you don't want to get massacred.

Not to Christians but to Hindus and Pagans, yes

wrong reading there, sorry I mean't for Muslims in this post

Hey that sounds a lot like what Muslims say these days.

Not even Christian but, better Muslim than a cuck? Well, yeah. You don't see Muslims kissing nigger feet so you?

Perhaps because Islam was created by Jesuits?

Heretics cause people to be sent to Hell, eternal souls are more important than your mortal feels.

Foot worship is a fundamental part of Christianity you cuck.

Daily reminder that Dutch are shitskin lovers and muslims lovers to an amazing degree and this explains why.

Exactly what a Muslim would say

At this time wanting the Catholics was the most cucked thing you could do as a protestant. Even wanting catholic rule as a catholic was cucked

Muslims have the wrong religion, though.

Answer honestly, you only have two options: bowing to niggers or bowing to Mecca. Which one is it?

Allah u akbar!

why were these clowns so quick to forget "thou shalt not kill"?

Because it is "thou shalt not murder" not only is that the more correct translation but "thou shalt not kill" doesn't even make sense in context. Death was the penalty for infringements of some of the Ten Commandments and anyone that thinks Yahweh disapproved of killing in war is totally unaware of the contents of the OT.

IIRC the Eastern Orthodox Church disagrees on that, and believes killing in warfare to still be a sin requiring repentance. Killing under the express command of God is not the same as any other killing.

Turks are just heathens while Papists actually pervert the message of Christ.

The Orthodox Church views do not affect the most appropriate translation into modern English, nor do they wipe way the context of the rest of the OT.

I'm pretty sure killing at war is still a sin, though the degree of which compared to murder is lessened.

The quick rundown of the Catholic line of though requires that to sin, someone:
>Commits an act of grave matter.
>Knows the act is grave matter.
>With full consent of the will, preforms the act anyway.

If you're fighting a war and actually want to prevent as many casualties as you can on either side, but are eventually forced to kill someone, it's not entirely of your will. Sure, you could say if you didn't want to kill you shouldn't fight, but I seriously doubt God will hold self-preservation against you.

I realize that opens all sorts of nasty doors when someone makes a case of pragmatism for striking your opponent first before he can do harm and various other situations, but we all know things aren't so cut and dry in the world. As long as there's a genuine effort being made to lower the bodycount by the Catholic, I'd say that's the best we can hope for.

>religious reasons
user, that's not how it works

Pope approval =/= Church approval

Is there anything more telling of europe's downfall than the fact you can't kill protestants with impunity anymore?

Daily reminder that an openly Turkish nationalist party is has 3 seats in Dutch parliament.

This.

DEUS VULT meme all you want, but you had better chances under muslim overlords than medieval christian lords

the ottomans back then was pretty based though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

>Detailed Documentary Exposing Catholic Church (8 hours)
youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8

>The Real History of the evil Roman Catholic Church
youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8

>The Jesuit Agenda Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E

>The Real Bible Version Issue
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA

>The Catholic and Islamic Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

the Church was far worse

Protestants were not innocent in that case.

Protestants will ALWAYS side against true Christians, even if it means allying with heathens.

Protestants inside your country will ALWAYS side with enemy powers. They have no loyalty.

Protestants will ALWAYS be heretics.

Catholics aren't Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

the peasants should know their place

ITT: catholicucks in damage control after
was posted.

Jesus Christ is LORD and SAVIOR.

Roman Catholicism is the return of the Babylonian pagan cult, dressed in Christian clothing.

La Rochelle was only the end point of the FWR, where most of the times the catholics begged Spain to invade and fuck up their country.

Was it Jesuits?

more accurate version

In both of these versions, Orthodoxy is superior, without a doubt.

Protestant minorities knew they wouldn't be separated from their fellow catholics by God

Of course. And the Jesuits are masters of putting Jewish fingerprints on virtually every evil thing they do.

Don't forget that the Jesuits are an order of assassins, created to murder Luther and Co. in a counter-reformation.

They have been kicked out of dozens of countries; maybe as many as 60. They are among the most evil people on earth. Murder, rape, poison, assassination, defamation, child trafficking, pedophilia, the works.

I dunno maybe

I only hear about them from their loud enemies

From whom else would you expect to hear of their dastardly and secretive deeds?

also, check'd

Protestants will always side with Judaism and their beloved usurers.

Jesuits are the protestants' Jews.

That's because it is superior

my god this thread is a fucking disgrace

how did it come to this?