Parents are salty as fuck im making money hand over dick in the coin industry

I put a few grand of my graduation money and have made a nice haul so far. I tell them I've already doubled my money and they got real quiet. Now muh moms in her room praying to God about something and I'm sitting here watching my money while jacking off and writing this post.

what coin did you invest in dawg?

Wait why would they be mad about you making money? Are they afraid you're going to lose it or something?

parents have a rough time when their children do better than them.

I got a (dangerous) job making more than my mom did after I finished high school, and she went and updated her education so she could make more than me.

>Parent not being happy about their son becoming a cryptomillionarie
It's like they don't love you or something.

shit people

wtf if she had the money to go update her education wasn't she financially comfortable enough already?

She's probably praying you don't get greedy user.

Cash some profits out and donate some to church.

This desu
Your mother probably means well

lol fuck that roastie bitch, go throw a dollar bill at her dumb ass

Or pay one of the bills or two. They did raise you.

Probably know that OP is essentially gambling based on what people in a meme forum say

What's "graduation money"?

They probably think you're flipping drugs or something. My dad got angry when I mentioned I was investing $2000 in crypto. I think older people think it's a scam

Maybe now that she doesn't need to pay for your expenses she can upgrade her skills.

Nigga I was working as a cook for 12$/hour but then realized i need to go back to college to be nurse which I did... suffered thru hell for education man

They probably made a pact with the devil that their children would be eternal wage slaves in exchange for tickets to Woodstock or getting out of the draft or some other retarded boomer thing. Now that it looks like they haven't held up their end of the bargain they fear the wrath of hell.

Yeah but his mom already had money? She didn't need to suffer through more, I find it odd she'd go back just to one up him, I'm doubtful

They all keep saying "But user lmao it'll crash soon"

but it is a scam

my parents practically hate money they have zero inters rte in expanding capital and frown upon each time i mention my gains.

There are parents out there who are truly this shitty

Boomers cannot care about planting trees they will never see grown.

Eating the young is how to profit.

nobody likes humblebrag faggots. i agree with your parents, you suck.

>that pic
Don't hate the playa, hate the game
t. guy who will probably do the same in their position if I wanted to keep being a wagecuck

Did anyone ever screen-cap that greentext of a guy out-earning his father-in-law through crypto, and he ended up hearing him fucking his mum extra hard in frustration?

it's only a scam if you lose money on it