Ark in a nutshell for you No-Arkers

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpJWowwEo3IN96yxBsz-pipo6wgy5RYWpPl1wdAiDvUXZ0UVj_ODG3dPu3XGqrX9WRfLrUM&v=CgD4WqHJFtU&time_continue=208

Just saw this on Reddit. Ark + Patience = LAMBOCITY

Only got 500 of these fucks and voted for biz.
What price can it reach eventually?
Next eth?

I keep seeing blocknet being shilled in Ark threads, should I have money in both or do you lads think Ark will be the better long term investment

Ark. Also OP are you like just noticing this?

Only time will tell, but if the team does manage to execute their roadmap, Ark will be huge... A staple to Crypto. To be safe you can just hold until they release something, even if not complete, for some gains. However the real gains will be long-term. This is just my opinion btw, due diligence in your research is essential for peace of mind and understanding of what your investments hold. All the best user, and to the moon.

>yfw our delegate is bro-tier

Lol no, just keeping awareness up. Biz has helped me make some decent gains in the past, just continuing the cycle.

The market cap is quite small (hovering around 100m). Ark will either be the backbone of the netwrok of blockchains or it will bust. If it's the backbone, it will exceed ethereum. If it's a bust, it will stay around 100m

Its only competitor is blocknet but blocknet is nowhere near as transparent

It's a risk I'm willing to take desu.

Don't listen to this shill bag holder.

It is still dumping

Ark isn't a pump n dump you ride the daily waves of

It's like buying ETH in 2015

Bought in ay 16.7k Sats buddy, gladly hodling

at least our bags get us a place in the delegatelist

>3.54 futurelambos deposited into account
I fucking love this coin.

I didn't get my fucking payout yet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i had 12k ARK in my wallet for like 5 out of the 7 days of last week

It is a pump and dump but it's easy to make money on.

>it will stay the same price for 2 years and then go up 20X randomly because of some news articles and podcasts!

yeah okay but nobody should hold a scamcoin for two years with that hope.

Just got paid 19.41 ARKS for the week.

so I voted with 3k ark and my amount hasn't increased, do I have to do something?

how many coins do you have to get this much?

Damn. We are 9th? I thought we were 53. When did that happen?

must be close to 80k

New to this whole thing, bought some Eth on a whim a few months ago and since it's doing well thought I'd check out Veeky Forums and see what else is out there.

What's the best exchange to buy this on?

Nah just 7383.

> be an ark bag holder
>I sit and watch it stagnate at 28-30k for days
>sell all my ark
>hop on ans and make bank, then hop on cfi and make bank
>come back to ark and it's still at 28k where I left it.

Its that easy guys. You're missing out on a lot by being stubborn. Just sell that shit

Bittrex.

someone in another thread got 17 ark from holding just 9k

Dumb question, can I buy with USD or does it have to be bitcoin?

Has to be bitcoin.

Same here, loved that little message. This shit is the real deal.

I never sell at a loss. NEVER

I have 12k and got 32 Ark. Pretty nice desu

Thanks! I got mine!

(I also posted this in the other ARK thread)
HEY GUISE!
I had almost no money and I put half of everything I had into ARK. Some kind anons kicked in 41 ARK to help me along. I know it's not much... but I'm giving back the full amount of my first payout to another user. It's not even enough for a vote - but one day it will be. How to win: Poast something good, other anons in the thread vote with replies, I'll monitor and send the winner my measly .33230144 ARKS! Bonus points for being an ARK beginner who wants to join the team.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

[My first car was a Javelin with the 343]

I think the reason I like Ark so much is it feels like Veeky Forums of old. People don't seem to be trying to dick everyone else over, just work together to make some money.

I have 1k Ark and don't honestly see it mooning past like $1 after some random announcement or something, but goddamn I'll baghold with you nerds till the end.

>don't honestly see it mooning past like $1
Why the fuck not?
It's already been there.

It was literally at $1.25 2 weeks ago. Give it some time to develop and if the project starts picking up steam (hopefully), then we'll all make it.

I just don't see it moving unless that faggot whalebot goes away.

>[My first car was a Javelin with the 343]

I remember you. Good to see you still around!

t. 99bro

>5 ark from 1900
:)

Honestly, one of the reasons I like Ark so much is because of how damn fast the wallet is

Holding 10k ark here. Even though Im close to my break even price, Im not selling

This. Its sexy as fuck. Days of downloading 60gb blockchains are old tech (ETH, BTC)
If we can get different coins in our ark wallets, id use nothing but that