Everyone was equally guilty in WW1, it just happened bro!

>everyone was equally guilty in WW1, it just happened bro!
How do we stop this G*ermboo meme revisionism?
WW1 was about G*rmans going apeshit for nth time. G*rmans are only ones who are to blame.

Germany literally mobilized last.

The decision to invade Belgium was a real crime though.

G****** should have been completely dismantled post war.
I can hear the subhuman ary*ns screeching already
>Versailles was too harsh
Versailles wasn't harsh enough...

If you want to talk guilty, its Serbia which started the whole shit

t. G*rm

Can you explain how Kaiser Wilhelm 1 masterminded it all from his sailing trip in Norway? Moreover, I believe it was the Russians that started the military mobilization and refused to cease this movement of troops after diplomatic urging of the Germans.

t. Nigel Shillingsworth

>Because I'm a frenshy mcfrensh fuck who will never admit to having done anything ever we dint massacre people in Algeria and Vietnam was just an American thing, so lets all ignore that the Brittbongs and the Frogs owned the world and that they didn't want Fritz to compleat his drive east to get oil for his fleet.
God you french bitches are the Arkansas of Europe.

>actually blaming serbia
wew

definitely not the only ones to blame, but certainly the most blamable

Austria-Hungary and Russia also share some blame, but yeah, Germany was by far the most responsible for the conflict, and should have been punished harder.

Get a load of John Bull here pretending the English weren't he first and best revisionists.

It wasn't Willy, it was his generals and politicians, and Austrians.

English brought civilization and progress.
Krauts just caused death and destruction.

I doubt that they're French

English """"""""""civilization""""""""""
that's a good one

The Eternal Anglo and Frank are at fault for sticking their big fat noses into what would have just been two clashes between germans and slavs.

>The British invasion of Kazakhstan

Ah yes

WWI blame list:
1. Austria
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. France

5. UK

>German civilization

Just because the English didn't have a civilization (and don't) doesn't mean the Germans have one too.
Anglos and Krauts are the joint sin against European civilization.

Germans invaded Belgium and France first you absolute cumstain.

The real question is, was it the main strain of G*rmans or the mountain G*rmans?

German "civilisation" is just apelike imitation of West European Enlightenment and East European Barbarism.