Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNC048fUqxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scumbag diaspora.

Real Moroccans are actually pretty nice.Also occupation of the Western Sahara

Rape

Whats left of Spanish Moors

Wuz Moors n shiet

The first country to recognize the USA, therefore to be blamed for all the USA's wickedness

When it was a colony why were bits of owned by Spain, like the northern coast, but the rest owned by France.

Because the north is ancestral Moorish land the Spaniards inherited while the rest is niggers. France loves niggers.

Decades after the fall of the Western Roman Empire there was still a local ruling Roman magnate who controlled the area around Chellah (then called Sala).

Rip in peace Caecilius.

>Rip (rest in peace) in peace
Da faq

Hot berber girls.

Scumbags who should be equally as reviled as Israel, but aren't.

1. Numidians (native Berbers/Amazigh)
2. Part of Carthage (Phoenician settlers from the Levant)
3. Part of Roman empire
4. Christian stuff (missionaries, monks, Kabyle)
5. Arab Muslim invasion
6. Moors / Almohad Caliphate
7. Ottoman influence? (Fez hats)
8. French colony
9. Independence, kingdom of Morocco founded

Morocco has some various ethnic minorities, but most notably people are Berber/Arab mix. There are still pure Berbers left, which are pale people whereas the Arabs are darker.

There is a love for France, and many Moroccans live in France, Netherlands and Belgium (first generation were hard workers, second generation are spoiled kids causing trouble and being criminals).

Morocco has tourist traps, nice food and cuisine, artistic carpets, textile, etc. It also has a nice variety of music, such as Chaabi. I personally love Räi folk music, which originated in Algeria.

As for wars, the most notable ones are the Moor invasion of Spain, and the rivalry with Algeria (in the same way England and France were rivals).

Why though? What did we do wrong?

>being this much of a newfag

>da faq
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 9gag!

they are buttmad spaniards

How do you look like OP?

You forgot to mention the Vandals which came from Europe.

There are high places in mountains where people have blonde hair and blue eyes, obvious Germanic mixing in some places.

From top left, 3rd pic

There are some Algerian Berbers mixed in there.

the longest lasting allies and friends of the USA

Moroccans are human garbage everywhere

t. Daniello Guerrera Espanóla

First to recognize the US, so you're alright in my book

Lesson 1 A lkelb: Sayb dik lkharita al 9awwad

1. I have seen that bitch somewhere before (I swear. Unironically.)
2. There's too much PS in this pic

>I personally love Räi folk music
>Räi folk music

You done goofed, m8. Rai is Algerian music.

Stop coming to France. Please. And tell your cousins to go back.

Other than that, you're not too bad. Decent people, probably second best in the Maghreb. Don't know too much about your History, other than the basic stuff this user outlined. I know you BTFO the Portuguese so bad they turned to exploring the high seas, so that's pretty cool.

he said that..

الميمات جديدة وإخوانه
youtube.com/watch?v=bNC048fUqxg

I DOUBT THAT YOU KNOW WHAT "FOLK" MEANS.

t,Abdul Abmed Al Rapist

(2nd) Greatest ally

Morocco and its Berber confederacies were the 1st Muslims to break away from the Caliphate's authority. I do find it interesting that the Ottomans never acquired them like they did with the rest of North Africa. I guess they saw them as a useful buffer against Spain and the other Atlantic states of Europe.

Sorcery

The Draa and South was traditionally indigenous Haratin land

if north africans are caucasians why is their diaspora so fucking shit compared to eastern euros, spaniards for example