Titanic did not sink because of an iceberg

Debate me.

Why did all the Olympic class ships meet the same fate?
Why did they all have the exact same flaws responsible for the former sinking?
Why did Ismay escape the Titanic without anyone getting involved?

Bullshit. Convince me otherwise.

I can't. It's obvious they were sunk by the old ones. Stay woke.

>Why did all the Olympic class ships meet the same fate?
Because the seperate chambers weren't sealed properly, and had shit like air vents and open doors. One chamber filled up, and then the water pressure pushed water into the empty chambers.
>Why did they all have the exact same flaws responsible for the former sinking?
Put an ice-cube try upside down in water, then lightly push on one side. Shitty design flaw.
>Why did Ismay escape the Titanic without anyone getting involved?
who the fuck?

icecube tray*

Bruce Ismay was the head of the white star line. He was on board the Titanic and SURVIVED. We all know the lifeboat situation so he clearly threw the majority of his passengers under the bus by boarding a half-full lifeboat and leaving everyone else without a way out. You'd think that maybe an officer or two would step in, given his duty to remain on the ship, but I guess he got a pass since he was the HEAD. OF THE WHITE STAR LINE. If you don't think that's fishy then I don't know what to tell you.

Do not forget that the Britannic sank bow-down again in 1915, 3 years after the Titanic sank and in response to their lifeboat situation the Britannic was outfitted with more lifeboats. WHY COULD THEY NOT HAVE TOPPED THE BULKHEADS AND LEARNED FROM THEIR MISTAKES? It's almost like the star line had an agenda or something... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

or like, stay asleep

1. 2. Are you really so retarded that you couldn't comprehend a wealthy man not giving a shit about others?

how about you pull your head out of your ass long enough to realise that there was more to my answer than what you think you could easily takedown?

stop blindly deepthroating jewish lies by doling copouts ever 4th opposing point you come across. THE OFFICERS SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING, COCKFINGERS. unless they were ordered not to by THE STAR LINE should an event occur

kill yourself you faggot jewdick-sucking nigger

>why does my ice cube tray keep sinking?

BECAUSE THE CHAMBERS AREN'T SEALED PROPERLY. ONE FILLS UP, THEN THEY ALL FILL UP.

so the star line didn't fix that on the next 3 sister ships that sank after the titanic?

dumbass

It was the Germans. Come on, this is still his.

I guess not since they sunk.

ICEBERGS CAN'T BREAK STEEL BEAMS

You realize there's a big difference between having a "duty" to remain on the ship on paper, and how you'll actually react if the ship sinks in reality? You really think that most people would put a duty above their lives? Particularly someone like Ismay, who was primarily a businessman, not a sailor like the officers.

the Olympic never sank.
they didn't, titanic had faulty compartments+too much overflowed while britannic's portholes were left open for ventilation
no one paid attention they just tried to save themselves

They didn't?
Because they were all ships from the same class you dolt.
Eyewitness accounts report him throwing furniture overboard for people in the water before boarding a lifeboat.

This is the most retarded thingI've seen on Veeky Forums since that fucking "you can't reach Sardinia by ship" thread.

Because the Olympic had already been in service for a year and the Britannic was already well under construction? Are you actually retarded?

1) He was the chairman Whitestar, president of IMM.

2) His life was utterly ruined as a result of the incident. His last act of authority in Whitestar was to increase the number of lifeboats on all Whitestar vessels to four times the trade federation's minimum (the Titanic having said minimum). All his money, voluntarily, went to the victims of the Titanic and to various maritime rescue operation groups.

>Ismay was staring straight ahead, shaking like a leaf. Even when I spoke to him, he paid absolutely no attention. I have never seen a man so completely wrecked. — Jack Thayer, First Class passenger on Titanic

3) The HMHS Britannic hit a mine (not the "same fate"). The RMS Olympic never sank, By the time of her retirement, she had completed 257 round trips across the Atlantic, transporting 430,000 passengers on her commercial voyages, travelling 1.8 million miles.

4) None of the twenty lifeboats that left the Titanic were full at departure, most were half-empty or more.

>Why did all the Olympic class ships have the exact same flaws

ITT: one retard assumes "the captain goes down with the ship" is a. actually a thing b. extends to all officers and anyone connected to construction or ownership of the ship.

Also stormfaggotry.