Sob story AMA

So I just got out of prison for stabbing my once was girlfriend 'lover'. When I got hauled away my my ex decided to sell all of my stuff. My 5 butterfly labs miners and computers. At the time of this all happening bitcoin never reached 1,000 i had 38 coins. I'm terribly depressed because I had not known that my computers were sold. Currently staying on my brothers couch using his sons laptop. So AMA.

Also I'm hyper sensitive to cute girls now.

girlfriend's 'lover'.

Why not stab the bitch too, if youre gonna fuck your life up do it right at least.

I was a crime of passion I was acting only on emotion.

You would have sold way before it reached 1,000 anyway

you're a huge fucking faggot btw

I don't think I would have, but I like to think so. It gets me furious thinking about it. I dont even have my own pot to piss in now.

here is your (you)

Go back and finish the job, or finish yourself.

Not worth it that thought has not even crossed my mind.

its going to be alright user. 38 BTC isnt THAT much anyway. Youll find new better coins to put your money in.

May i rec picking up hobbies like learning a language?

Also, if you could, tell me about what lead you to stab him. Was it sudden? Did you treat your girlfriend right before hand?

Did you at least trade and gamble your commissary?

The only other coins at the time were feather and light coin, If I'm not mistaken.
I though I was a good boyfriend, I was real nerdy and dating out of my league. It was just all of a sudden no time to think. I work at UPS at the time and had a box cutter, so the stabbings weren't too deep. I didnt notice he was in my bed untill I turned the lights on they were both passed out drunk and high.

No I left that to the niggers. I was a loner in prison.
If anyone is feeling generous I just set up an 'online' wallet dont know how secure these things are, always used the application. If anyone has advice, let me know.
1ERRiof6xDKVZEmM3r8EJQTmWAmifF61a4

Sue her for the price of the computers

How? Would I need receipts? Lawyers are expensive. Also I'm on prole and the judge would look at me like I'm crazy.

come on OP
Get with the fucking program already.
next time STREAM IT, monetize your inner chimp

>was only acting on emotion

You would've sold at $500 anyways

Get her to admit she sold the PCs in texts or something if you have proof of what type of PCs they were. Or track down the buyer and offer them money?

Might be a futile effort depending on how long you were in jail tho but would be completely worth if you got those BTC somehow.

Best of luck my dude.

>UPS job
thats kind of pathetic. If youre poor, you should get with a girl whose a rich and truly wants you.
>drunk and high
thats really degenerate. you should be glad you dont have her anymore.

if i were you, i would study computer science. Employers in that field dont care as much for hiring prison convicts and plus you can freelance.

As for crypto you just got to buy a shit ton of something while its really low. Theres tons of more alts with potential. I got into DGB while it was 100 sats, and im now investing in ESP2.

OP, you are psycho. Some bitch just cheated on you, and you stab a guy with a knife?? I think you should stay locked forever, sorry you got released.

cuck detected

>stabbing the girlfriend "lover"

What kind of fucking cuck are you? Are you seriously brain-dead? Your girlfriend is a fucking hoe and you take it out on some lad tryin' to fuck some easy bitches? You should've stabbed the bitch instead.

1)you're a nigger
2)you'd do the nigger thing and blow all your money on dumb shit then end up deep in debt so you shouldn't worry about it anyway

Maybe

I have a restraing order so that would be impossible. They were ibuypower's.

It paid above $20 an hour I was 19....
Thanks for the advice.

true

A faggot cuck I guess. I think about what I could have done different everyday.

Well I have always been fiscally conservative. so I dont think I would have bud.

sorry to hear all this user. i got out of prison myself last year so i'm not in a position to help you out, hoping that this crypto ride will take me out of the shithole existence i've had so far. it get's better though dude. it gets way better.

Thanks man that is pretty comforting.

how long did you do? are you in the US?

C U C K
U
C
K

December 2013 and like I said I'm on parole so if I fuck up I go back for another 6 years. Yes USA.

I know this.

>december 2013
Wow! thats when my life went to shit too.

Were you into anime before you got arrested?

no

so what do you do for fun?

Well I played alot of cards in prison I had a job as in the kitchen and I can make cool art with bars of soap.

How many niggers funk ed your ass OP? Was it worth it to be able to deep throat all of that BBC? Have you been tested for AIDS?
Protip: You probably contracted it.

ibuypower....cant even build your own pc?

Was the 'lover' of dark skin color ?

>cards
nice. thats how i made a really good friend once.
>kitchen
How nasty is prison food?
>art
what did you make?

rob a guy on the street for his bitcoin

Simply this

The fact that a girl got you into prison is simply pathetic nigger shit. this is exactly what all white trash ghetto and nigger humans do to wind up in jail. They fight about a crack rock or a pig woman, rob a convenient store and end up in jail. Kill yourself. I don't care if you have computers and mine bitcoin your mother and father truly made a mistake.

I remember once buying 5 butterfly lab miners and computer equipment from some dumb bitch at a yard sale that wound up having 38 bitcoin on it. Shucks to be you OP. But thanks for the cash. It changed my life. Maybe you can make bank by writing a book on your experience in prison. You could title it, "How to sick a nigger off to survive in the joint" or something like that. Regardless, in this case OP is truly a faggot. The irony is that your GO has no dick but still fucked you harder that your celly Jamal. KEK

GF has no dick

Hes a moron thats why, i bet 100ANS hes a spic.