What a bunch of weak handed faggots

what a bunch of weak handed faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Couldn't help it, the fat negrum CEO was shuckin and jivin and tossing watermelons at me.

Imma get on this shit after I make some gains from MYST.

>implying people want their medical info on "the internet"

I honestly fucking lol'd at how stupid you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s

Watch this autist grill her. She mostly bullshits through the whole interview.

He asks her if it wouldn't be risky to have all patient data on a blockchain because everything would be public. She says it would be encrypted and a patient would need to use their private key to allow anyone to access their data.

6:18 Every patient needs to enter their private key along with their doctor in a multi-sig way EVERY time a doctor wants to access their data. That would never work out for obvious reasons.

12:00 Blockchains aren't very good at storing large amounts of data how do you solve that problem?

>We use the hospital's centralized database.

HUH?!!! Well then that defeats the whole purpose doesn't it.

17:15 What if a person can't provide their private key because they're incapacitated.

>You would need a trusted person who knows your private key

WTF. That could go wrong in so many ways.

19:55 What if a person loses their private key?

>You're fucked. Your records are gone. Don't lose your private key.

22:30 What is the token for?

>You need it to access the network.

So fucking hospitals are going to have to go on coinbase and send to bittrex and buy the tokens so they can store their data.

22:53 Why would you use this instead of another storage coin?

>Gibberish

24:00 How is it different than drop box?

>There's gonna be machine learnin' AI that's gonna diagnose patients. Also data aggregation.

WTF how can there be data aggregation when all of it is encrypted gibberish on the network.

>holding after you make 50% gains

yeah Ive learned my lesson before

sh'es really ugly and black, i can't invest in that

Damn, shills BTFO

If you sell myst for that shitcoin you deserve poverty holy shit

hey motherfcker i had to sell at 19k i knew it was going to dip

That interview is what turned me off too.
Also the reddit post BTFO the coin.

I have no loyalty to any coin. I just see the ones I can make money off of and use them for that.

MINORITIES AND DIVERSITY IN THE BLOCKCHAIN GUUYS

the fact the CEO is black and female is enough to moon this alone. learn the market guys

Niggers can't do anything without a massive corporate push.
This coin will die when the dev team shows how inept it is.
I invest ONLY in white dev teams. And I've made hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's the best filter.

This is how it should be
I see too many people talking about these coins as if the coin were their flesh and blood baby
>oh I wouldn't trade [shitcoin] for the world!
>I'd rather it drop to zero along with my entire portfolio before I sold!
>oh make sure you hold [shitcoin] and don't let go please don't drop my baby!

It's honestly kinda sickening, it's like watching the makings of a cult or something, it's just such a far reach from reality

if she's also a muslim lesbian feminist i'm going all in

Lol yeah enjoy those bags.
Crypto is anonymous so no one cares about diversity, only raw talent.
They might get headlines and a few corporate grants, but that's it.
The founder is a liberal arts grad ffs.

This really rustles my jimmies. If more women or minorities want to be in tech, then they can just start their own damn companies like everyone else! There is literally zero barrier to entry other than owning a computer.

Not as many women or minorities want to be in tech as white and asian men? That's fine! Who ever heard complaining about needing more male teachers or nurses?

>buy high sell low biz

Since no one else has posted it
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

Uhhh.... there's plenty of Chinks, Japs, and Pajeets in tech. Don't they count as minorities?

I don't think Crypto-currency is a largely SJW dominated market though.

Everyone knows women and blacks have little skill in tech. its temporary.

You need to leave Veeky Forums and go to reddit

>reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

dear god, people actually gave money to this team?

i'm starting to think crypto is 99% scamming people

>Chinks
Large percentage are capable of intelligence and work ethic.

>Japs
Ditto

>Pajeets
No affirmative action exists yet for pajeets, so the ones you see in business are usually there because of merit

>Nig-nogs
Affirmative action places the stupid ones in front. Fully 75% of them are not capable of operating at the level of an ordinary asian, white or pajeet worker.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn hahahaha :D

nah my man i got in on the ico

since im not from the US, the pump (and following dump) happened when i was asleep

ill probably baghold for a while but seeing cunts mass sell after a tiny dip is unbelievable

as a eurofag I would say, most of those bags are going to europeans and canadians on this one.
The whole medical business is probably not triggering nice thoughts in the US :D :D hahaaaaa

Notice everyone is banking on muh diversity and not the coin?
That's a bad sign

> go on to Coinbase and send to Bittrex
Top fucking lel. You speak the truth, redditor. I wonder when Bittrex is gonna take that pole out of their asses for hating fiat

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>t. doesnt work in the teaching industry
Schools will practically beg in order to get you to work in the school if you're a male. There is a severe shortage of male teachers in schools, they always want more.

Males don't want to be teachers or anything like that though (at least for elementary and middle schhol). Hell I sure as fuck don't either, I just substitute, but the amount of full time offers I've gotten just on account of them needing males, they'd probably suck my dick if I agreed.

Absolutely. But where are all the new york times articles and public accusations of schools for being sexist? There aren't any, for the reasons you listed! Maybe... women just aren't as interested in tech as men are?

>tfw used to work at a primary (or elementary) school
>the principal told me that they get dozens of job applications a week but rejects them since they are all women

teachers are struggling to get their placements done here, and last time i looked the unemployment rate of graduate teachers was around 31%, and peaked 50% last year

tfw female graduates being btfo because of the diversity meme

>blockchain because ev

$10 says her brother is a drug dealer that needs to launder a bunch of cash.

>interested
Women are better with kids, men are better with tech. It's not about interest.
Shit is not complicated.

>Women are better with kids

No. Not even close. Single mothers are crime factories.

thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

trashy women who have kids with an asshole are crime factories*

>90% kids used to be raised by the mom alone while the man went into the army or some hard as fuck job. not even that long ago. women used to be a lot more strict on their kids/students and disciplined them appropriately. my own dad got his ass beat regularly in school by his teacher.

it's good to have a father figure/male role model, but that's for when you're going through puberty and it can be pretty much any guy who's older than you. chances are you have friends or coaches (or a father, obviously) but it's not like it's vital.

No, all women are like that. Every single woman is like that.

The reason that western civilization is in decline is because practically every control on bad female behavior has been removed.

removed by men, so essentially the root cause is weak men.

but nah that's a joke. we have fewer consequences for "bad behavior" because we abandoned religion for television and our lives are much easier and safer. women who are retarded and men who are useless cucks still get to have kids and the kids survive. and suddenly everyone thinks it's an epidemic when it's really just a byproduct of wealth.

go back to /r9k/

Under male guidance is implied.
No guy wants to deal with kids. Women are nurturing but of course a male leader is needed to guide things.

There is a racial component missing. 80% of black kids are raised by single mothers. But black kids are crime factories regardless.

My first gain lol sold at the highest tip

Being a male teacher just isn't worth it.

>mr. pepe was staring at me all class long
>OH MY GOD GET ME THE PRINCIPLE!
>mr. pepe, you're fired.
>mr. pepe, you're on a watchlist
>mr. pepe you can never teach again

And your Moms a cum dumpster. Ever hear of institutionalized racism halfwitted fucks?

idiot
dumbass
shit for brains
dipshit

>your face rn

true, but blacks growing up around whites seem to be better off.

any broad, single figure statistic is just a fucking mess.

>the us increased their debt by 3 million percent!

Nicely done. I got in before the spike at 11k and 15m, then set a sell for half at 20k and went to bed. I wake up just after the spike and it's still at 22k so I sold the other half. Think I got 50% increase out of it, not as good as yours though.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH ever heard of IQ
That's actually false
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Go find your dad lmao

Thinking of getting back on board, because of , at least some of these sjw pukes are dumb enough to put their money where their mouth is. Still though, it'll be hard to pump without China on board.

blacks before welfare were semi-sorta decent.
welfare and single mothers pretty much turned bad to worse, tho

>Scarr & Weinberg (1976) interpreted the results from age 7 suggesting that racial group differences in IQ are inconclusive because of confounding of the study. They noted, however, that the study indicated that cross-racial adoption had a positive effect on black adopted children. In support of this interpretation, they drew special attention to the finding that the average IQ of "socially classified" black children was greater than that of the U.S. white mean. The follow-up data were collected in 1986 and Weinberg et al. published their findings in 1992; they interpreted their results as still supporting the original conclusions.

excuse you?

DEY WUZ PROGRAMMIN N SHEEIIT BE FO DAT WHITE MONEY

lets face it
this will fail when people realize its impossible to implement

it'll be in "development" until the founders can cash out

I'm a healthcare compliance attorney/consultant. The blatant disregard for regulations and statutes by this group is insane.

That being said, AMCs are run by complete idiots (hence how I get paychecks) and I can totally see them falling for this shit without consulting their CCO. AMCs all have Diversity Offices they plaster everywhere.

This is something that perhaps would be worth an extremely nominal amount of investment. The reasoning is that leaders of AMCs are good in the OR but are insanely ignorant of everything else and have extreme hubris to not recognize it, and this coin is lead by a black person so public institutions will sign on for publicity purposes.

Upbringing is huge. I'm working with a guy from sudan, dudes pretty cool, good coworker. He comes to work every day, does good work, and I even think he voted trump. Cruz was his pick in the primaries. Anyway, dude got his village ethnically cleansed by muslims, and had to grow up in a refugee camp. He got here when he was 15 I think, and still hates muslims.

>1976
Go look up data from the last decade retard. You cited outdated info. Niggers are so dumb lmao

>Upbringing is huge
This is true. For example, Nigerian immigrants do quite well in the US
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

>anecdotal evidence
Learn to statistics retard

I thought there was institutional racism????

You say that like I wouldn't cross the street to avoid a pack of them.

no, you cited outdated info. you clearly don't understand a word of it. they regretted their interpretation but nobody proved it wrong. it clearly says that it's immeasurable.

where do you draw the line for "this guy is white" or "this guy is black"?

why should IQ be a measure of anything important? think about all the losers who sit at home with high IQ's? you brought this shit on yourself when nobody was talking about IQ and your own citation BTFO yourself

>IQ is unimportant
Lol Jamal. Go to Reddit.

>still in high school
get a grip.

Actually go to the coli and learn about how u WUZ kangz n sheit.
You're clearly too low IQ to have an adult conversation with.
I'll be making hundreds of thousands of dollars from white dev teams.
I'm retired at 30 btw. Thanks to WHITE DEV TEAMS HAHAHAHA