ANTSHARES HODLERS EDITION

YOU BOUGHT MORE RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pjw2A3QU8Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50 ants reporting

I sold at 34 I honestly hate coin trading and wish I didn't sink $600 into it.

I got Ants in my pants my nigga.

1800 here

You bet.

THE ANT RACE HAS ONLY BEGUN

so many weak hands

lets hit 400 again

yup, sold my ETH at $50 which i'm still suicidal about..not this time. Don't be that sob story who posts about how he sold to potentially save a couple hundred dollars to miss out on thousands (me)

nice. im holding 530, thinking about buying more

Already made some good money on this, thinking of putting another btc in if it ever drops more

I would have if I could, but I'm pretty comfy with my 2500 so no big deal

I'm buying this "dip"

No because I'm a fucking idiot who bought at 520.

Yes. I have 500

Will this go back up? During the night it crashed giving me a 460 and 430 bag.

Luckily still x2 but unfortunate

Holding 31 little black ants

Bought at ~3, sold at 14, bought again at 8, sold at 12, just bought again at 10 and going to let it set until the 22, unless we get $20 a coin or something.

Look, for the past two days antshares has been in a dip around this time and the next 6 hours. Each time it started mooning in approx. 7 hours. Hold and I'm pretty sure we'll be passing 0.00500 in 12 hours. The conference is in precisely 48 hours. Until then this shit will go up.

I also want to paste the schedule of this conference along with a comment of an user. You see, I will hold after the conference, this coin is going places. It matches the early grow stages of ETH. Also, this is not like that amateur shit with DGB 2 weeks ago:

14:35 - 14:45 "Microsoft Loves Blockchain - Microsoft's vision about blockchain technology"
Mr. Srikanth, Microsoft China DX Leader
14:45 - 15:00 "Microsoft in the eyes of China's block chain industry" Microsoft China Lijiang speech
15:00 - 15:20 "Public chain - block chain technology test area"
Tsinghua University i-Center tutor Han Feng speech
15:20 - 15:40 "Intelligent new economy (cum NEW small block area chain brand reorganization release)" Dahong Fei small ants founder
15:40 - 15:50 Alexander Norta Agrello Foundation · Eindhoven University of Technology
15:50 - 16:00 Adam Coindash Co-Founder
16:00 - 16:05 New brand launch ceremony
16:05 - 16:20 Tea break
16:20 - 16:50 "NEW ant new intelligent contract system" Zhang Zhengwen small ants founder and core developers
16:50 - 17:00 "New digital currency exchange platform"
Zhao Changpeng Technology CEO than Czech Republic
17:00 - 17:10 "Block chain and crowdsourcing (NEW ant intelligent application case)" white medical founder
17:10 - 17:30 "Nest Smart Fund (NEW Ants Intelligent Asset Application Case)" Tao Rongqi small ant co-ordination, Nest sponsor

This is for the conference on the 22nd. For those who are not aware, Tsinghua University was ranked best tech univerisity in the world. the Chinese distrust foreign investors. this is their first public blockchain

just bought 25 more ANTS on that dip

Thanks, this is the ballsiest investment I've made so far and I see no reason this isn't going to be bigger than ETH

Pretty sure it's done guys, what do you think? Sell everything now?

youtu.be/Pjw2A3QU8Qg

Lol

Antshares has no community

I only have 155 ans. I don't have much money to invest. I could throw my 2.4 eth at it and bring myself up to about 235 shares. Even if it hit 100 somehow I'd still be a poor fag.

I want to be richer but I'm not brace enough to short this shit when it isn't holdings are equivalent to 1/3rd of my entire savings.

Oh well. If it hits 100 I can at least afford some education, will still be a wage slave though.

RIP me, buy high sell low I guess

Yeah volume is dying. Sell now!

straight to 550k sat friends

Volume always slows late at night. It's still the biggest volume coin on Bittrex.

Europe is waking up.

Yeah volume goes down because europe is mostly asleep. I would say hold off selling for 2 more days.

Jewrope is waking up

>the chinks
>not a fucking bigger community than we could dream of

ttake my fucking money i dont want it.

I have $300 in BTC on Bittrex, should I buy more Sia or ants? I already have 15640 SC.

>tfw bought at $12

Save me iron hands, you are my only hope

50btc sell wall at 355k

its over get out now

only bought 4 @ $3.2

it reversed
buy it up boys

Lmao what wall?

2 more days. Beijing conference with Microsoft and alibaba. Buy the dip now faggots

THE WALLS ARE FAKE GUYS COMON

Wow, literally moved 180° and went from 340k to 390k in seconds.

Gonna cautiously hodl until the 22nd.

Could have sold yesterday and rebought now

>mfw

you're retarded
you literally couldn't have sold any lower

Yesterday everyone thought that 400k is the floor. What'll be tomorrow? 280k 200k?

you fucking idiot
china wakes up, coin dumps. china goes to sleep, coin rises.

this happens literally every night.
>Yesterday everyone thought that 400k is the floor.
no you autist, at this time last night ANS was 240k. now it's 360k.

This.

Can someone give me a rundown on how to get ANTS? I want to join the meme but I have no experience with BTC,ETH or anything else.

Where can I buy? How do I pay? etc.

Please take me with you to the moon :c

Buy BTC on Coinbase

Send to your Bittrex BTC Wallet

Trade BTC for ANS

Actually this.
Weak hands will be missing out.
Buy high sell low amirite?

Buy BTC off Coinbase >> move to GDAX >> make a Bittrex account and move BTC from GDAX to Bittrex >> trade BTC for Ants

Best way with least amount of fees.

save yourself an eternity of waiting and do this but use ETH

Do NOT send from Coinbase to Bittrex. Instead, transfer from Coinbase to GDAX (it's free) and then from there to Bittrex. The fees are FAR less. I got screwed off 0.02 BTC when I first did it moving it from coinbase to Bittrex

So could someone give me some advice now, I got 0.13 of BTC with 15640 of SC already. Should I go half SC and half ants or all SC? SC seems more stable but the ants also seem to be legit.

Conference is two days off.

who /sellingduringtheconference/ here.

I can't risk the announcements being shit

More realistic. Would be awesome if that's how it goes!

During the conference...whew good luck with that.

Just make a 500-550k sale order and forget about this hyped shit

>"herro today we arrounce 2nd coming of christ"(in chinese)
>can't understand chink so I sell
>price is going up
>article of news hits
shiettt

thanks guys!
you mean buying ETH instead of BTC?

my hands are weak

It scares the shit out of me not being able to know if it actually went good or bad until hours after the fact.

>watch livestream
>powerpoint slide with ship comes to view
>panic sells ensue

>best tech university in the WORLD
>what you smoking bruh