Wow

Wow.......

Can we have a thread about historical facts that have been deliberately covered up by the white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/06/16/059311
sarkoboros.net/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-and-proteomes-at-saa-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody? Okay, guess is my turn.

WE WUZ KING NSHIET

Alright, thread over, everyone can go home now.

See you tomorrow

can you argue with this guy on twitter instead of attempting a circle jerk here

>moors
>black

Are Americans so stupid that they think everyone from the continent of Africa is black?

Derailing thread:

Does anyone else think people may make a genuine attempt to rewrite history in favour of afrocentrism? 1984 style? It's just retards on Facebook and Twitter at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if it infected the education system.

Unironically one of the driving forces of the dark ages because of their constant raids and massacres in the mediterranean
And they weren't that black

i think you mean see you in an hour

Why do these black history figures ALWAYS have those smug holeir than thou facial expressions? Its sheer maddening.
You are supposed to say "WE"" so another can reply "WUZ".
They are already busy rewriting history in favour of feminism and ethnic diversity.

Varg actually has a point there.

yes, he sure does

He does but he should say white and not European. Sumer isn't in Europe.

Whitey copies Blacks again

>a country in africa is european
>a country in the indus valley is european
Does he even know what EUROPEan means,cringe.

agreed
sumerians looked like varg and varg looks like a pure bred sumerian

YES
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/06/16/059311
Since this is a history board, I am going to assume you know about the Indo_aryan invasion and the Tarim Basin mummies. Varg's second point is explained by himself clearly.

It's almost like he's a failed musician who LARPed as an Orc rather than any kind of expert on anything

That one time Canada pushed USA's shit in. First they called it a draw, then they went back and said it was the british. Canada countered with the fact that it had been technically british up until 1986, the americans then finally relented but did a 180 and blamed bermuda.

Those mental gymnastics are always fun to watch. Fucking yanks.

Affirmative action demands that Afro Americans be given a history denied to them by whites. I see nothing wrong with this.

Wait. Not trolling here but op pic is essentially true

Spain was run by the Ottoman Empire for many centuries

> ancient Egyptians shared more Near Eastern ancestry than present-day Egyptians

Sub Saharan influences came much later than expected, the latest DNA studies showed that Sub Saharan influence entered Egyptians around the Roman period where the mixing of peoples became less stigmatized with no central Egyptian authority.

> sarkoboros.net/2017/03/ancient-human-dna-and-proteomes-at-saa-2017/
> Ancient Egyptian Mummy Genomes Suggest an Increase of Sub-Saharan African Ancestry in Post-Roman Periods
> Krause, Johannes (Max Planck Institute—SHH), Verena Schuenemann (Institute for Archaeological Sciences, University of Tübingen), Alexander Peltzer (Department for Archaeogenetics, Max Planck Inst), Wolfgang Haak (Department for Archaeogenetics, Max Planck Inst) and Stephan Schiffels (Department for Archaeogenetics, Max Planck Inst)

Holocaust photos were edited, the black and white was reversed, hitler actually killed 9 billion BLACK jews first a million years of slavery and now this fuck u white men il fuck ur women and take ur benefits for what u did to me

Red hair comes from Lime and your population samples are biased.

pic related is an average person from the Amarna period.

He might have been talking about Indo-Europeans, but that doesn't make any sense re Sumerian and Egypt

Do you have any proof for this assertion?

>By the white man
Bait or not, this is a sentence I'd expect to hear from a "politicized" highschooler".

>dark ages
There was no such thing.