In WW1, why did Hitler enlist in the German army instead of his native Austria-Hungary?

In WW1, why did Hitler enlist in the German army instead of his native Austria-Hungary?

Love of German culture

He was one of those WEWUZ ethnic cucks who thought he was a supposedly superior German.
The way german poltards today think they're scandinavian

He was rejected by the Austro-Hungarian army, failed the physical exam.

He didn't like the multi-ethnic character of Austria-Hungary.

He failed the physical exam a few months before the war broke out, then years after the war claimed that he didn't want to serve Austria-Hungary because of the mixture of races in its army.

That's bullshit he made up as an excuse for the fact he simply deserted because he didn't want to fight.

t. Grzegorz

Hitler saw Austria as a weak multiculti state dominated by Jews. He blabbers for about 100 pages about his life in Vienna and every single Jew he encountered there.

proofs?

See

>He blabbers for about 100 pages
In Mein Kampf, that is.

fpbp

He probably faked some vague illness in the AH fail army examination, so that he could return to Munich and fight in a real army.

He was found chronically unfit for sevice.

He enlisted, and fought, moron.

Are you retarded?

one of like what, 225 ethnicities that cant stand the eternal kraut

You're still a Pollacks.

>"ha-ha i was meerly pretending to be retarded!1"
seems about right

spelt Anglo wrong, Hans

Same Jews shit

if everyones against you then you might aswell just kill yourself, you lonely pasty shut in

Fuck off faggots

He was according to soldiers an exemplary and he has been awarded with the Iron Cross 2nd and first class. But proceed with the memes, buddy.

>(((Iron cross first class)))

i remember some documentary saying he was denied entry because his faggy little artist arms were too weak to hold a rifle for an extended period of time but the german army was taking anyone that showed up

I doubt the medical report from WW1 survived, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. And mailman don't even need strong arms.

>german "culture"

hitler confirmed for a fucking pleb

Most people are wrong.

He tried to enlist in the AH army well before the war but was too thin / starving and had some kind of lung problem at the time. This was during his homeless Vienna days.

The moved to Munich which wasn't a radically different deal. LIke going from Toronto to Chicago. Except he was also racially the same which mattered then.

When the war started he was in Germany and got swept up in the war fever and immediately signed up to fight in the Bavarian army.

He couldn't sign up online or even afford to travel to Vienna at the time.

He didn't really have the hatred for the Habsburgs and the AH empire at the time.

probably on nat geo, i would take any documentary on tv with a grain of salt, when it comes to hitler ill take it with a truckload of salt because they literally just make shit up or take the most fringe conspiracies and slander and make him look even more evil.

Mein Kampf is all blabber though. It's not even because of the contents, it's just badly written.

>He enlisted, and fought,
He enlisted, maybe, but he did not fight. He was way behind the front, relaying information mostly.

A fairly cushy job for a wimp with one ball.

Because he was a homosexual bottom who had a hard time all his life with bowel issues.

Hitler was sooooooooo GAY!!!!!!!

You just KNOW

Hitler was SO GAY that there should be a picture of him in the dictionary beside the word Homosexual or Sodomite.

He was rejected from Austro-Hungarian army service for being too physically weak and sickly.

Later on Germans were desperate and took anyone with 4 limbs

I'll bet he took more than a few dumps in his fatigues during WW1, just like he did in his underwear in 1941 when he had dysentery. I get excited about it, too, that queer!

Hitler was the gayest world leader of the WW2 era! No gayer man has ever held so much power.

Why would anyone doubt Hitler's homosexuality? Eva Braun was clearly just a trophy girl and he didn't marry her until the last day of his life. It is also clearly documented that they slept in separate beds, that she liked him more than he did her, and that he liked pee and poop games more than intercourse. Why would anyone look at his life story, having read Romans 1, and say there is no way Adolf Hitler was a Sodomite?

But he enlisted at the beginning of the war.

He was gay!

Fuck off CommonFilth

he says the same thing about the US

>the "couriers had a cushy job" meme.

Couriers in World War 1 were regularly in harms way. You can hate Hitler, but the guy was decorated for bravery and got wounded in action. Don't retard your way into the fallacious of "bad guys are 100% bad in every way".

Does the fact that Hitler cried as a grown man prove that he was gay?

Does the fact that Hitler wept as an adult prove that he was gay?

Does the fact that Hitler was inconsolable when Julius Scheeck died prove that he was gay?

I meant Schreck like the green character. But does the fact that he cried when his niece died, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS FORTY-TWO, prove he was gay?

Does the fact that Hitler sobbed uncontrollably when he poisoned his dogs on April 30, 1945 prove he was, in fact, gay?

Does the fact that Hitler cried like a little girl when the Germans lost WW1, then again when he was in prison, show even more evidence of his effeminate homosexuality?

HITLER CRIED as a GROWN MAN, everybody, and I've been wondering what that said about him as a person all my life!!!!!!! Aren't men supposed to be tough and never shed a tear?

Why didn't he just set them loose in Berlin?

I mean sure there was a chance his dogs could get raped by a Russian soldier but still.

he sounds like elliot rodger based on this description just replace jews with normies.

really makes u think.

/thread

what is wrong with you lad?

We got a normie sympathizer here lads

what
nigger he won a battle medal and went blind from a gas attack
how is that behind the front?

> chance
Once the word got out that shit is an inevitability.

What the fuck is going on i nthis thread?
I was gonna say but it's like the opposite
If you niggers can't handle the reality of history regarding whatever figure that upsets you then what are you doing on this board?
Go to your University and ask for filtered education

That only makes me like Elliot more

Hitler was a courier for the regimental staff. Regimental staff couriers only brought messages to the battalion staff, they didn't even come close to the frontlines.

Hitler's courier job was cushy.

It is more likely that he got the medal because of his charisma and constant interaction with the staff, which is another plus of being a regimental staff courier.

Why does no one ever talk about how how weird it is that Hitler actually CRIED???

>they didn't even come close to the frontlines.
Note that by that I mean the trenches.

Of course, he was still in artillery range in the hinterlnd, so it is not 100% cushy, but still leagues above the actual horrors of WW1, the trenches.

Isn't anyone shocked to know that this so called "monster" whose first name is illegal to give a child, and whose mustache could never be worn in public, actually cried many times throughout his life???

Shill. Fuck off.

Exactly which product am I trying to sell to you without disclosing my affiliation with the firm producing the product?

Or do you simply not know what a "shill" is?

He moved from Vienna to Munich before the war.

>Exactly which product am I trying to sell
The idea who Hitler was a coward who does nothing in the war.

When reality is different.

But keep trying to sell your shit to see how far you get.

>who
that*

Then it's not s"shilling", because ideas aren't products that can be bought.

You also do know that another necessary requirement for shilling is that I'm literally getting paid for it, right?

And who would pay me for that? Who gives enough of a shit about you to pay someone for posting a few posts on a Vietnamese crayon doodle board?

Lastly, I'm actually not even trying to say anything about whether he was a coward or not. He could be courageous while having a cushy hinterland job, he could be cowardly while having a trench job. Maybe you should stop being so paranoid.

Why does no one care that he cried as an adult? And why do my threads keep getting deleted?

>ideas are products
Jesus fucking christ

Because he cried over war and most adults involved in war do. It's not like he cried because someone assumed his gender or something.

> It's not like he cried because someone assumed his gender or something.
How do you know? Were you there? Checkmate, atheists.

He also pooped himself in 1936 and 1941, if not many other times!!! I just wonder if anyone else ever knew. It should have been, "Heil Shitler!"

Exactly! That's what I'm saying! Heil Shitler!!!

One time we had this journal entry at school whereby we had to write about the prompt, "What would you ask Hitler if you could?" And while most of my classmates had some choice words for him like, "How could you do what you did?" all I wanted to know was, "Did you poop your pants when you caught dysentery and all those other stomach ailments? How many balls do you have? And how long is your Little Fellow?"

>TFW you know someone who thinks mein kampf has interesting ideas and makes sense.
>Same person says they think the holocaust may not have happened because they were lied to their whole lives.

Autism

He thought Austria was German

Just a reminder that Germans bred with Jews and Jews assimilated into German culture

You can find more kike-looking germans than you can find kike-looking polacks, even though majority of jewry used to live in pooland.

Really makes you think.

Hitler was GAY!!!!!!!

Poland breeds the weirdest people

Just a gentle reminder that Hitler was GAY!!!

>Poland breeds the weirdest people
Poland didn't chimp out TWICE and doesn't try to genocide native Europeans with Black and Arab immigration.

Guess who does.