Which coins should I buy right now?

No idea what I should get into. Give advice pls.

xrp beause of meme magic

DGB lol

RDD

ANS is the closest thing you can get right now to guaranteed profit. Might as well jump on this bandwagon while it lasts.

print a list of top 50 coins and jizz all over. buy in equal percentage the coins covered in man juice

meh, my only rule lately with XRP has been never buy in the 10000's. Its fun to swing but the actual product is useless.

Lol you guys are retards

fucking myst bro. I've been riding since it got listed to bittrex. Between myst and cofound.it. Myst is coming out on top boyyyyo.

I bought in at $3.59, gonna hodl until at least $5

ANS and only ANS

Chinks are going to keep pumping it until the 22, it's mooning hard

hodling til 10 dollars

don't buy anything and instead commit suicide

You get what you give

1FB5ENSeokHjNEZgEYSza6LXNiFE84x5jX

CFI all the way.

Long term, hold bitcoin, ethereum, waves, monaco, iconomi and maidsafe.

Here's what I do.
>Go to your exchange and find a list of different tickers
>Sort them by % change
>Find the ones that have already dropped hard and have good volume (IMO no less than 1,000 btc)
>Look through them until you see one with a confirmed bottom on 24 chart and buy it
>Wait until the buying stops. Sell it.
I do this all day, you can scrape a couple hundred sats off of losers. Pic related a recent play, green arrow is entry red is exit.
Note the support circled in blue - there were also large orders at that price and lower. Note the rising bottoms on each jump indicating support for a higher level.
The buying stopped at the top blue line and this was indicated by a red candle and it was at 100% fib. Twice rejecting the higher price.

>the actual product is useless
why do we have to go through this every time

Same. I'd like to get into trading cryptocurrencies, but I don't know where to begin. I've invested in stocks before, but don't know how to trade cryptocurrencies. What platforms should I use, etc?

>buy eth from coinbase
>send to myetherwallet eth wallet
>buy Status ICO in 6-7 hours

Lambo in 3 months

50% to ETH, about to moon again soon
30% to ANS, the chinks will want their piece of cake too
20% to CFI, just joined the market this morning and it's on a DIP so when normies wake up will buy it just because it's new

Do as I told you and you'll be doubling your money within a week.

Thanks for the advice. Saved it, I'll look into this.

I think I will do this. You sound legit. Thank you for the advice bro.

Factom and Litecoin.

RDD and XVG have seen the bottom and the trends just reversed. They're ready to moon.

BitBeans

Dgb

Please let this be true