ICN

Here is your new Antshares. It's been going up 30% each day for the last few days. This shit is about to double. Don't miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cofound.it/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is also going to more exchanges soon. I forgot to mention.

im already in and if it doesnt moon in a couple days ill have more

I got in kind of by accident at .0061 ETH. Best accident of my life.

fuck dis condom shit go buy you sum golem GNT nigger

>Tech that has been delayed for 2 months by a team who doesn't give out any info.

>Solid team with experience with a lead who looks like Steve Jobs and take crypto seriously.

OP, I'd like to know if this is due to the product release or you're part of a certain group.

>with a lead who looks like Steve Jobs
i.e. half arab sperg? hardy har har negro

I don't know what you're talking about. Your English is the real sperg here. Go shill GNT on reddit. Shoo shoo.

It's up 20% since I've made this post. I'll let the numbers speak for themselves over night.

I might reveal some more info depending on how I feel. I'll be here all night.

Donations are welcome if you made any money of this post.

Eth: 0x5a2D5AEb5B78f34d14C4700f253E9C49a929d47B

OH HEY THANKS FOR THE FUCKING TIP BROHAM

been holding since ICO, and not selling before $50

Fuck just noticed the $200 I put in at the start of the month is now $450

I bought 2 days ago, so I don't think a donation is necessary. Maybe if you reveal some, I'll drop .1 ETH.

Honestly $100 is a more realistic number.

Doesn't seem likely. I'll grant $10 is possible. I've checked the product and the team. I was instantly sold, as well as ETHICN being superoversold. If it goes up to it's opening ratio, the price would be $12. Still 600%.

Can somebody explain what this is? What is the difference between icn and icnx?

I already mentioned the exchanges. But here's another hint. This coin is virtually unknown in China right now, it's not on any Chinese exchanges. This will change in the near future and the price will sky rocket.

There is about to be an influx of Chinese money into this coin.

Doubtful.

Adding a coin to Chinese exchanges usually makes the price plummet, but I guess I bought in low enough. I'll save your address.

It's already started. Not to mention that when the platform launches next month, it will me the most normie-friendly way to enter crypto.

They spelled center as 'centre' on the website.

Almost as bad as having a nignog CEO.

Here's a simple game. I have a prediction of price, which is $10 tops. What is your honest prediction on the price?

If the peak price is what you say, I'll send 1 ETH. For each percent off, I'll send that percent ether less.

you can spell it either way...

>Redneck doesn't realize the rest of the world uses British spelling for -er ending.

By definition, it's not. I agree that it is likely to reach $100 at some point in the coming years, but my autism requires me to point out the semantic inaccuracy of your statement.

Yes, sorry. I didn't mean it would reach $100 anytime soon. My estimate is about a year. It will require less than a $10b marketcap to be $100 per ICN. Especially with the buyback program ICN has, it could come sooner.

This is why you will never, ever profit, user.

You don't know the real methods of detecting shitcoins.

Top 15 coin by the end of the week. Screenshot this post and I'll leave my donation address in it so you can send ETH when I'm right.

0x5a2D5AEb5B78f34d14C4700f253E9C49a929d47B

holy fuck im glad i bought in again last night

15th will probably be 550M market cap. ICN supply is 87M. You're proposing $6.3 as peak price. Is that right?

Dude, it's like armor and armour. both spellings are acceptable.

Redpill me on this coin, is the current price ok still?

Peak price in the short term. Yes. Around $500m market cap.

Done. By the end of the weak 6.3USD. Each % off is that % off your ETH prize.

glhf

*week

fuck

Undervalued still imo.

ICNX reflects an index, like Dow Jones Industrial but for a selected set of cryptos. ICN gains values though being bought back and destroyed by the company depending on their profitability. ICNP is a closed speculative fund the profits of which are used to buy ICN. All three derive their worth from other cryptos.

Tips welcome: 0x7616af2bc998a637bb2ebffdaf61c81851f7e998

fuck its correcting hard, whats the price going to be end of june boys?

You too, looking forward to it.

Bought back and destroyed? Is there a video that explains this shit?

Basically they get 'burned' (sent to an unusable address and destroyed) which reduces the supply of ICN and increases the price.

The company buys up ICN with 20% of their profit and burn up said ICN. This will increase the price of the coin further. Check out their subreddit.

Isn't there a limit to how many coins can be burned?

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

show pusy

Then what will happen when there's only a few thousand left?

They can't buy back what's not on the exchanges. If there were ever a few thousand coins left, they would be worth almost millions.

>tfw I bought 5k Antshares and 3k ICN 3 days ago

#Winning

>TFW bought 223 ICN at 52 cents, sold 100 when it doubled and bought INCNT.

INCNT has mildly been profitable, but clearly not as profitable as ICN currently is. Wish I would've just held the ICN, but oh well... still got 123 and it's pure profit.

It doesn't matter. Imagine you have $10 profit. You use that to buy back as many as you can. It can be 10, 1, 0.1, 0.001, etc. The process gradually reduces the volume irrespective of price.

third biggest asset right now with almost 300 million USD market cap.

Why is ICN a good investment opportunity?

Because reasons.

Seriously can you not fucking Google?

Something OP hasn't mentioned or may be unaware of is that cofound.it was born from Iconomi.
"10% of Cofound.it tokens will be owned by ICONOMI, where the Cofound.it project was born and has evolved."

Buy these two. Cofound.it CFI has only just been released and it CHEAP right now so get it before it starts going up.

cofound.it/en/
ctrl+f Iconomi

really wish they would add this coin to major exchanges like poloniex

Yes. And CFI backed by Deloite with multiple projects incoming at Q4. buy now

They will, soon.

Is it still worth investing in this?

In my opinion, yes.

well you look at that, its currently at the dip now after riding up to almost 20k. 13k seems to be the floor but I do not think we will see 10k ever again unless there are procrastinating ico dumpers out there still.

Yes - if for no other reason than it's not yet listed on any major exchanges, nor does it have any exposure to the asian markets.

They will go public soon and will also be added to major exchanges soon apparently, so there is only 1 way to go for the price and its up.

How long are you holding for?

>no major exchanges
it's on kraken retard

Hard to say, but long term for sure. If the index and fund continue to do great then I can see myself holding for years.

On which platform can I buy it?

Until I decide to sell.

Kraken is garbage.

Kraken

>Kraken is garbage.
wtf literally the best one i've used
I'm an eurofag though

>I'm an eurofag though

I know.

Kraken is so fucking slow with verification, if you sign up now itll take over a month to get Tier 2.

Feels good man

very nice

What app is that?

Blockfolio

ICN exploding right now.

I never know when to sell and catch the dip

Just don't then hold. Trying to time the dips is how you get burned. I went 3x on ANS these past couple days. It could have been 5x if I didn't try to play the market.

it doesnt seem to be doing anything on yobit

fuck, i should have registered with kraken long ago. ICN just wont stop

No brakes on this train senpai.

what site should I use? livecoin trading is fucking dead

are we going to hit 4$?

I can sense the grin behind this post. I would have asked: how long till we get to $10 before the platform launches?

Kraken has the biggest volume and it's the only major exchange with ICN right now.

This climb is gonna be similar to ANS

Honestly, probably $10 before the platform launches.

is the icn on liqui.io legit?

Why wouldn't it be?

youre sense is wrong

I have my majority of ICN on Kraken, and some on Liqui. I plan to move all coins to Kraken as it appears to be the most stable exchange at the moment. Liqui gets DDOS far to often, very annoyig.

yes I started there before moving to Kraken

thanks, just making sure i don't get pajeeted

stable but ugly though like wtf is with that pop-up chart?

SELL SELL SELL

This is nowhere near Antshares. Antshares is a shit in a bag compares to the golden ICN block. Anthsare has not defined a clear business plan, it looks shady as fuck. ICN is literally the FOREX of crypto coins. A couple of hundred of ICN will make you rich enough in a couple of years.

It is easy to spot your eagerness to buy it at low price. Now it is probably the cheapest it will ever be.

Will this ever come to bittrex? Why is kraken the only US market for this?

>attempt to exploit price differentials
>look at the markets tab
>hitbtc is selling it for much cheaper than the rest of the exchanges
>check out hitbtc
>its at least ~30% cheaper
>market adjusts before i transfer btc, going from the cheapest to the most expensive market

btfo

ive been keeping an eye on this coin since it started getting shilled here. didnt bother checking it again after the dip a few days ago. looks like i miss out on some sweet sweet gains again