Bitcoin's gonna crash again soon isn't it?

Bitcoin's gonna crash again soon isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ewU4gmJo-BitCoin-5-0-What-I-Know/
google.co.nz/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4081991-august-1st-end-bitcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes,but $2200 is absolutely the new floor. The correction will be short. Near certainty BTC will be well over $3000 in a year.

Bitcoin can make easy 5k this year, but it's about to crash like the Twin Towers.

Bulls really found their feet around $2400, there's unlikely to be a drop past 2200, things are looking up for now.

Who's ready to buy the dip here?

I have been feeling a big dip coming, planning on buying as much as I can.

Then will probably get rid of most of it before August 1st and load up on other cryptos

It's sad to think that those who sell you their bitcoins are weak hands who sell the dip…

Perspective, user.

What's the logic behind bitcoin dipping again soon?

I'd like to sell now and buy back in the dip like I did last time.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ewU4gmJo-BitCoin-5-0-What-I-Know/

thanks brother

That guy is pretty serious, but you can find sell signals all around. Notice how no one is even talking about BTC at this moment. The few treads about ETH/BTC get pruned by inactivity.

I knew another big dip was coming soon, looked like a bull trap after the recovery

It's encountering resistance around the 61.8 fib on the the move down from 2980 - 2100. If we can break through ~2650 conclusively I think we're good to keep pushing higher, but it's in a wait-and-see zone right now

Most will say it will go up like last time. But everything is a pattern until it isn't.

I don't like putting strict orders. Some people overbuy the Fibs and then it plummets from there. I'll wait until 2700.

I agree, really what concerns me more are not the peaks, but the dips. There's bound to be plenty of people still wanting to sell off, there just needs to be strong support against sell pressure, until it lifts. Then comes the slow push to $3k.

I've been watching whales trying to push it higher with fake support walls but it just doesn't want to budge. People don't seem to want to buy past it's current price and makes me think that a crash is inevitable.

It's not exactly plummeting right now, and things are bound to still be slow moving upward, I wouldn't try to call a price drop right now, and I'm someone who thinks crypto is extremely overpriced.

we want it to crash though.

>selling litecoin to people panicking to get into a storage coin for tons
>selling bitcoin to people panicking to get back in
after nothing happens
>feels goodman

you guys gonna cash out to FIAT or put your bitcoins in other coins? if so which ones? because during last weeks dip the altcoins dipped harder than BTC generally

Fixed supply. Gateway to all other shit coins. Literally no reason to ever sell btc unless you want to try to high low a dip.

im just going to hodl i dont want the anxiety of having to buy back in
will suck if altcoins totally die off though

we'll know for sure in a couple hours

pic related

What is happening in 1st august that can really impact the price of bitcoin exactly? In details? Can someone provide a link please?

>newcoiner here

fuck off b-band, get out of the way of 2650!

Usual FUD from (them) and salty nocoiners

Because of what? A hardfork?

Oh Nooooooooooo... Not a hard fork. Better sell, pay an exchange fee, hodl my fiat, buy back in, pay an exchange fee, btc recovers in a month and hits ath...

google.co.nz/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4081991-august-1st-end-bitcoin

This gives an explanation around the uncertainty of the updates occurring around August 1st

time to switch some Bitcoin over to Litecoin you'll be happy you did

The only question is: when?

Thanks, I was reading it.
Sooo basically it's a soft fork where everything can go wrong and crytpo market can fall down due to the fear of this event?
Indeed it seems wise to cash out now to rebuy then....

Yeah, I'm laughing at all the shit btc is getting. If this goes "bad", btc being the base for everything, everyone will likely be impacted in some way.