Why have Native Americans historically never progressed in terms of technology...

Why have Native Americans historically never progressed in terms of technology? I know greek/roman civilization had an enormous impact on all of Europe and Asia, but even the most barbaric Germanic and Scythian tribes could manufacture armor and iron weapons en masse in the classical era, while the Native Americans were still running around with flint axes right up to Cortez...

Other urls found in this thread:

aracari.com/inca-wheel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Incans had cities, large aqueducts, a functional empire-wide bureaucracy and tax/conscription system, and early bronze-working technology. They had a handful of bronze tools.

>no wheel
wew

Native Americans were so stupid they didn't even work out how to ride horses before white people and horses turned up

Why would they need those things you mentioned?

Why do you need the conveniences of your modern life?

>Technology is a virtue in itself!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The same people who believe in "evolution" and "progress" hold the injuns up on a beacon.

the discovery of iron smelting was largely due to luck

Nice chart, maybe if all the words were spelled correctly someone could take it seriously and not see the blatant ideological bias. But then, I know basic spelling isn't the right wing thinker's strong point, nor is independent thought.

pretty sure "Transcendennce" was a typo

knowing about the science and the universe and not having to watch half my kids die of infectious disease is a bonus

because like all geographically isolated people they were dumb as rocks

see also the abbos in Australia

So you're saying the chart creator couldn't spell? Then we agree!

aracari.com/inca-wheel/

awkward.

I'm saying the chart creator is a human who makes mistakes like everyone else.

>B-b-but they didn't use it for anything important like us enlightened European peoples!

incoming in 3... 2... 1...

>native americans
>incan empire
>located where america is
zoz

That's pretty much what Veeky Forums is.

>Anything that isn't European is shit.

It says they they had no wheel. Did you read it?

"the Incas were very advanced and did in fact know about the concept of the wheel,"

Yeah. They just didn't use it because it wasn't economically viable for their environment.
>when humans are adaptive.

How many places was the wheel independently invented?

>biggest weeb site in the west
>everything that isn't European is shit.
Just niggers, kikes, and abos.

Where is the proof they had a "concept" of the wheel? Sounds like revisionist history.

>""""concept""""
>never invented or used
>can't figure the use of wheels on mountains despite wheels being very helpful on mountains
user, I...

Because native americans became sedentarian thousands of years later than mediterranean people

It makes sense to have a wheel if you have animals to pull it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_architecture
Without the wheel the stones were rolled up wood beams on earth ramps. Extraordinary manpower would have been necessary. Hyslop comments that the 'secret' to the production of fine Inca masonry…was the social organization necessary to maintain the great numbers of people creating such energy-consuming monuments.
It's easier for workers to push/pull something across wood beams on Earth ramps then put that shit in a carriage and pull it. Look at the Egyptians, they did exactly the same, and they had access to horses.

>what is the mayan civilization
>what is the incan civilization
Hell, if Tenochtitlan managed to impress the spaniards.
Not him, I don't know about incas but mesoamericans had toy carts for example.

No Mesopotamians to trade, they still worked bronze though.
>Mesopotamia was fully into the Iron Age by 900 BC. Although Egypt produced iron artifacts, bronze remained dominant until its conquest by Assyria in 663 BC. The Iron Age began in Central Europe about 500 BC, and in India and China between 1200 and 500 BC.

How is that biased at all? pls explain? Do you seem upset that they are presented certain ways? It's probably because you hold contradictory views. I find myself agreeing with a lot of the left wing views despite being on the right kek

>invent wheeled vehicle
>no animal to push the cart except shitty llamas

Genius.

can you read?

So just like Europeans before they got the idea from sandniggers?

>was the social organization necessary to maintain the great numbers of people
You mean slavery?

The first evidence of wheeled vehicles appears in the second half of the 4th millennium BCE, near-simultaneously in Mesopotamia (Sumerian civilization), the Northern Caucasus (Maykop culture) and Central Europe (Cucuteni-Trypillian culture), so the question of which culture originally invented the wheeled vehicle is still unsolved.

Europe had wheels at the same time as Mesopotamians.

Jak dak them rims boi

One civilization excelled through thinkers collaborating and testing their ideas against other thinkers. We don't need to judge everyone else by the same standards just because they didn't do as well.

The mita, the ayni, and the minka/mingaco

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoke

>sandniggers
the Sumerians were not Arabs, retard

Native american means they are from the Americas you fucking mong. Native americans doesnt only mean the United States, people like you are why they make fun of Americans on this board

Probably kinda awkward in the Andean region. Some of their roads were very steep and narrow.

They did, but the combination of smallpox, an initial lack of horses and geography fucked them over.

>never progressed in terms of technology
they did, by the 1800's when we conquered them, they had mostly died out so they got set back to the stone age.

underrated

Too bad your example is an example of a historically illiterate dumbfuck who doesn't realize Iron and bronze weren't accessible to Aztecs and probably hasn't seen their architecture or mathematical tools or calendars.

>the blatant ideological bias
nice projecting

more like
>anything that isn't european or japanese is shit

THERE WERE NO FUCKING HORSES IN AMERICA

>hurr durr they were Stone Age because they didn't work with iron or bronze

What about gold and copper, retard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_America

Interesting. I see you checked off welfare state and ethical state. Theoretically the left supports an ethical state as well. Just one based on liberal progressive values.

>Spelling mistakes expose a blatant ideological bias
Wut?

I'm trying to comprehend the bias here. This is a very a philosophical chart. If you find left wing philosophical tenants to be inherently unflattering perhaps something is wrong with leftism.

>tenants

elaborate pls

You realize that Canadians are the ones that take issue with Native Americans being called as such, correct?

>only arabs are sandniggers

>Germanic and Scythian tribes could manufacture armor and iron weapons en masse in the classical era,
Euros didn't even develop the technology, it was introduced from the Middle East.

>while the Native Americans were still running around with flint axes right up to Cortez
>flint axes
Are all romaboos this dense?

>Besides ornaments of gold, every Indian had with him a bronze axe, which was very highly polished, with the handle curiously carved, as if to serve equally for an ornament as for the field of battle.
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, Chapter XVI

Not just canadians dickweed. The rest of the continent knows that in that context American refers to the Americas