How to invest in stocks?

I'm 18, Ive got $100 and im very ignorant when it comes to finance. Someone please for the love of Zeus explain in the simplest way how to buy 1 stock. I have been searching on youtube and i cant sit through these 15 minute things. I have small patience Also, how much money could i make in 6 months with 100$ invested in a company that does moderatley well? I know damn near nothing about investing, so write as if youre telling a kindergartener thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/217855365
share.robinhood.com/tann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET OUT NORMIE,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KRS ONE

You'll make a minus return.

You use an online broker- most of which will charge at least 12 pounds per transaction. If you're investing only 100, that's instantly -12%. So you'd have to make about 15% return to get back to your initial 100. Equally when investing in stocks,. You shouldn't expect a return of 10% PER YEAR.

Essentially there's no point doing what you're thinking until the transaction fee is literally a % or two, if you live in UK I recommend a mutual fund- HSBC offer a good service which gives free buying and selling of certain funds. It's also better for you as you obviously don't know enough about stocks to invest wisely (seeing as you don't even know where to invest..)

Get a job and stop assuming you can make money from nothing dipshit

>wants to invest
>doesn't have patience for 15 minute videos
>fucking kek
Dude either stop being a dumbass and learn or get out before you lose your money. Go buy some weed or something.

>no patience
>wants to invest in stocks

You literally are better of in cryptos. But even here, without patience you'll just be more meat for the grinder

Why not, the banks do it all the time!

If we could have more posts like this guys.. Id actually listen to your posts.

Use an online stockbroker with low fees
Pick a stock and buy 1 unit of it
You would probably make ~$10 on your investment if your stock does well

Is there a way I could trade stocks on my own, and not through a middle man to avoid fees? Would that require me traveling to trade actual peices of paper stocks? (Only time i seen stock trading is in a movie about the 1920s crash and they were using papers as stocks)

Bump for education

are you literally 12 years old? you cant trade that young buddy

>very first words were "Im 18"
>Asks if 12
Your post didnt enlighten me at all on stock trading, i see you must be a jew who wants to keep all the secrets of wealth to himself

i kind of wish you were 12 because you actually seem retarded

Get the Robinhood app on your phone, 100% free investing, there is usually a robinhood general app on the board in the daytime, look at what penny stocks they are buying.

You see I assumed you lied about your age because you type like a mentally deficient 12 year old.

I told you, i am retarded when it comes to stocks. Which is why im asking for simplified retard instructions

Alright guys i guess you have answered my questions, i have another. All this stock trading is online now and i get that, is there a way to physically trade stocks though? Or are they just peices of data stored on a computer. Do they still have physical stocks, actual papers? And if so, i assume youd only get them if you requested them right?

Why don't you wanna invest in cryptos instead? Much more profits can be made

I just want to get my feet wet. only thing Ive Invested in so far is candy bars at the dollar store.

That's not investing. That's reselling lmao.

$100 can net you $103.50-109.50 in 6 months. Pretty good desu. I love the NYSE

Archiving this thread because I fucking lol'd too many times.

Not even, all i did was eat them :^)
Im a terrible salesman.

But srs pl0x answer my last question and im outtie.

put that $100 towards some bitbean today and the future will be yours kid

Dont tempt me

vimeo.com/217855365

>You use an online broker- most of which will charge at least 12 pounds per transaction.
what is robinhood app geared towards youngies like OP? Almost 0% fee.

you're an all-around retard, not just when it comes to stock

Save money on comissions by joining Robinhood and get a free stock.

Join Robinhood and we'll both get a share of stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. share.robinhood.com/tann

Download robin hood and buy some mcdonalds stock. Never sell. Mcdonalds isn't going bankrupt anytime soon.