Mooncoin

What happened to Mooncoin? When it will moon or was it a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Mooncoin
youtube.com/watch?v=SArpE5n3hzk&t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're working on it but it's slow for the moment until the work on the code is finished and features can be announced. There's a whale that throws around 200 btc trading it on bleu so when volume is low he controls the price. If he pushes it back down to 1 or 2 sat it's easy money.

Does anyone know do mooncoin developers have any social media site they update? Can't find news about mooncoin anywhere

wait.... you thought it WASN'T a pump and dump?

Here.
twitter.com/_Mooncoin

There was an update by the devs a few days ago. I have 3 million moon I'm holding long term. I've always maintained that it doesn't matter how shitty the coin is, if they can actually get social media to cooperate with it the normies will drive the price to at least 100 sat.

Also I forgot to mention they are trying to get it on Bittrex. If that happens you'll most likely see a large bump.

Mooncoin will have it's time in the spotlight soon enough.

It already did... twice.

They have an investor meeting and are joining a game developer. From what i reading through on their discord.

better buy it while it's cheap

Once it hits Bittrex the price will explode, who knows when that will happen though.

>mooncoin

it's a memecoin running on mememagic. it ran out of magic.

when willl it hit bittrex i want some moons but to lazy to transfer btc to some scam exchange

There is nothing technically superior about mooncoin. Just the top shills and developers making a bunch of promises that they will add some shit. This new algorithm is not even that big of a deal; from what ive heard, its just the coin catching up with other alts. Its not even that cheap, a whole 17 million market cap, and for a coin that is all speculation with nothing backing it up, that sounds pretty overpriced; literally, this is all built from marketing. Its sort of reminding me of XBY where everyone who invested did not know for sure of the master nodes would turn on or not. But mooncoin.... it has nothing special to promise; except the apps, so ill give them that.

Personally, im putting my money into ESP2. Because its half the market cap and actually has tech to back it up (PoS combined with PoW) and has a team of developers that seem to be more experienced.

You guys need to remember how fucking hard this alone is. There are like over a 200 other alts all trying to be on bittrex.

But, its all up in the air for what the developer can do.

The new algo is important. Theyre having a crypto investor talk up the devs too, changelly will add it soon and so might shape shift. Segwit coming up to and every coin moons after segwit.

Whales are slowly accumulating moon

80 billion coins have been removed but it hasn't been updated on coinmarketcap yet.

Yes, big problem is that no one wants to put the 300~ bitcoins needed to move the price on some scummy exchange like bleutrade

Daily reminder if you buy this coin you are on the same league as this fine gentlemen here.

Don't believe me, watch this LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=SArpE5n3hzk&t=15s

Obey your "guru ji" lol

Bleutrade is scummy?

I understand Novaexchange but blew hm...

I hope it moons tho. Seems that the community behind this are really trying.

Well it's not a horrible exchange but it does have unannounced downtimes and their social media accounts havn't been updated in months.

xD ;D xD ;D
I love you anons hahaha

Oh mooncoin the original Pajeet scam

>or was it a scam?
Hmm.. Let me guess

>Bleutrade is scummy?
It's just the bot is annoying, it has 5 billion moon and 200 btc it uses to manipulate the price. Possibly it's bleutrade itself controlling it. I think it tries to keep prices around 3 sat to 5 sat it's easy to get 25% profit off thousands of small users as they buy at 4 or 5 then sell at 3.