Wealthy and live with mom, girls don't like me

Hello Veeky Forums I am a wealthy 27 year old KHV male that lives with his mother. I have zero debt, and own an apartment I bought in cash that I rent out for $1,400 a month. I save around $55,000 every year because my only expenses are my car. Yet whenever a female asks me where I live and I tell her I live with my mom they assume I'm a weird guy and a loser and avoid/stop taking to me. I live with my mother so I can retire early and buy a nice house in cash when I'm older, but no female will like me because of this. How will I ever be able to live with a beautiful girl in my nice big house I buy in cash when none will even go on a date with me? Do another other anons here have this problem?

You rent your apartment out to you mom?

Just lie to them and talk about your future plans just leave out that you live with your mom. Honestly how do you introduce yourself hi I am user live with my mom. Focus on the positives in your live leave out the negatives its how most normies date

No, I live with my mother in her house. I own an apartment that I rent out to a tenant.

Tell them how much money you have, and that you bought the apartment on your own.
Tell them you live with your mom to take care of her and be filial.

>Just lie
Great way to start a relationship.
OP, my friend is about your age and makes a lot less money. He also lives with his mom. He has zero issues with women. The problem isn't your mom. It's either the girls you're picking or it's you.

Buy two more apartments, rent one out and live in the other. You'll be exactly where you're at right now.

Drop me a little BTC and I'll give you some more advice.
1GSydzJW5iLXQZT5upaK3D8Ao2wHorMPXx

Are you American?

Just say you've live with your mother to help her out with rent.
Honestly, if a girl turns you down just because you love with your mom, she can fuck off.

Women are all about status signals. It doesn't matter if you're rich or not when you're driving a Toyota and wearing cheap clothes. They'll just assume you're poor.

rebrand yourself stop telling people you are a worthless loser and they will stop thinking you are a worthless loser.

27 and lives with mom :D
your psych will be fucked for the rest of your life.
your basically still a child, of course no woman wants you....money cant change that

Yes

I drive a nice car (2015 Nissan 370z) and wear nice suit every day.

he is a worthless looser....pretty much the perfect definition

Would you say you are confident?

your so gay

Post a pic of you in a suit, please.

Are you a gook?

unfortunately this...
if you date girls under 24 you dont even need a car or an apartment although it helps

also forming a codependency with a girl wont make your life better if thats what you think
majority of relationships are completely transactional and empty

at least find a religious girl who has a really good relationship with her family

Put it all in crypto and retire in a week, living on your own.

I have ~$400k worth of Crypto now, still live at home, 23, still drive a Toyota, still wear cheap clothes, still work my part time job for $25/hr.

Same

move out before you end up like OP ffs

rip

Not super confident or anything, just average.

No, white.

DTuCRpwxJuXCcSAujwvsEPYzoC3FagRJm3

You got any DGB baby?

>Not super confident or anything, just average.
That doesn't sound very confident, user...

There is nothing wrong with it, it's pretty common in Italy.
Stop being such good goyim getting in debt for "muh independency".

dont worry about women you fucking moron

What are you, a normie?

id rather have cancer than a fucking woman

Begging scum should be perma b&

>asks me where I live and I tell her I live with my mom they assume I'm a weird guy and a loser and avoid/stop taking to me.
given your description, I'd assume that this assumption of theirs is correct. Sorry m8.

> I live with my mother so I can retire early and buy a nice house in cash when I'm older, but no female will like me because of this. How will I ever be able to live with a beautiful girl in my nice big house I buy in cash when none will even go on a date with me?
Because it does not work like this.
Sure, you might be having a nice house and money "soon", but you'll be that weird dude that compares every girl to mommy. And contrary to what Veeky Forums tries to tell you, money alone will not attract girls.

Live a little and prove that you are a grown up man and then you can reap the benefits of your financial stability!

source:
I was a living with mom kissless virgin with about 100k in the bank until two years ago, when I finally realized that my whole
>get a good job, have some money and THEN search for a gf
idea was retarded.

And I didnt even need to show off my wealth. Decent but non-flashy clothes, a nice but small flat, only spending moderate amounts of money when going out…
its all in the personallity and how you treat/approach women.

This guy has no idea what he's talking about. Virgin confirmed.

This man is right. Also women have a "sixth sense" for weakness and insecurity. Living with your mother is just not typically a sign of a well adjusted adult, if that's where you're starting the conversation, you're sabotaging yourself.

> been banging girls when living with parents
> banging girls when I was brokeass university student with no pot to piss i
> now make money and dont bother with females anymore

i dont know these feels, OP

you look like a fucking tranny - that's the real reason.

You are Asian

>27
>Lives with mom
Hahahhahaha bro, bro, hol up. Okay, so here's the problem. Anyone can easily make it rich bumming off of mommy for long enough. That's not attractive at all. You're also wayyy behind and missing out on life experiences. Compared to a guy who lives on his own at 27 and making $15/hr scraping by, you might as well be a child in terms of real life experience.

Women want someone interesting, despite having money, there's absolutely nothing else interesting about you. You have no stories to tell or bullshit about.

Just get yourself a cheap apartment and bite the bullet. Money isn't everything in this world user, which you're just finding out. I found the love of my life when I was 21 years old and had $10 at the end of every two weeks before my next pay. I wouldn't trade in finding love for being rich and living life - ever.

First up let me say that I'm a KHV Wizard, and I don't recommend losing your virginity or having anything to do with flesh-based women, that said...

>Yet whenever a female asks me where I live and I tell her I live with my mom they assume I'm a weird guy and a loser and avoid/stop taking to me.

I get the feeling that a lot of these things come down to how you respond to these questions. Do you respond somewhat defensively because you're expecting her to react negatively? Are you apologetic in tone when you explain this situation?

From my experience with women - even telling them I'm 30+ years old and KHV, SOME women will automatically find this weird and creepy - but if you can explain things, even with reference to your own vulnerability, in a way that shows you're in control of the situation, most women won't find issue with this. I've worked with men in their 30's who were living with parents because it was the cultural thing to do (Italian, Greek) and those guys had no problems with women because they were confident and good looking enough. Just consider what's going through a womans head when she hears this...she might be thinking "oh this means if I get with him we'll have to come back to MY place", or "I'll have to deal with meeting his mother", etc.

Find a way to frame this in a way that disarms any apprehension a girl might have, possibly try to throw in some humour. Personally I think that if you explain it in terms of savings this is going to look bad also - it'll make you look like like a 'jew'.

Tell her you have traditional family values and don't want to leave your mum because you want your kids to have a good grandma and to take care of her when she gets old.

Good car choice, but don't wear suits while you drive it. You wear suits when you drive your aston, and you wear a carhart hoodie, shorts and nike sb when you hoon your ricebox

>Yet whenever a female asks me where I live and I tell her I live with my mom they assume I'm a weird guy and a loser and avoid/stop taking to me

This is a great thing. You dont want these golddiggers in your life, unless its for PnD.

Now listen, next time - do rephrase it. You're not living with your mother, you're taking care of her, driving her around, supporting her with bills. Golddigger trash will still see you through what MTV and "society" told them, but decent girls will realize there is more. Now get out there man.

>I drive a nice car (2015 Nissan 370z)
Your Veeky Forumstism spills all iver the place. Boy ricer

>This is a great thing. You dont want these golddiggers in your life, unless its for PnD.
uhm, anyone that would wan't to stay with some autistic, rich virgin that has nothing to offer besides money is a golddigger.
A girl that wants an equal partner instead of a grownup kid will move on.

You don't even need to go full on chad, but you absolutely need to show that you are normal and do something with your live, besides collecting money.

Many women live with their moms as well

>Tell them how much money you have
This is the last thing you should tell a woman you just met on a date. Do not say this.