Objective evil doesn't exi-

>objective evil doesn't exi-

>slave labor is obsolete in an industrial eco-

The good guys won the wa-

Slave labor is never obsolete. Its just that they want people who are able to buy consumer goods.

It is, because of high productive, allocative and pareto inefficiency

>good thing i beat them darn jerrys!
>now he cant take over the world!
>i cant believe he would do such a thing...
>i wonder where he got the idea...
Hmmmmm

>protecting minority rights worldwide
>bombs serbs for fighting an organization that the USA, UK and France listed as a terrorist organization

Well, if we think about it, their initial motive was just to defend their people, and rise from their own ashes.

It was accompanied by great fear of other nationalities, especially Jews...
It got to a point where they saw everything as their enemy...

And it led to their leader pretty much showing exactly how much anxiety and paranoia their whole nation held on the mass scale.

They also were a living proof of how multiculturalism, just never seems to actually work...

Because no matter how well integrated people appear to be, there's just that one visible difference, that one thing when a child sees another child that looks completely different from the other children, that can never be erased...

There's always a level of tension there.

So... Despite being a Jew myself, no... I won't call the Nazis an objective Evil.

They are a product of circumstances.

>featured: rt

>enabling Islam and brown people even before the EU was a thing
>emporting brown people to your white colony despite the fact that most of the white people are farmers right now
>not protecting minority rights worldwide

Cuck.

If the Nazis were objectively evil, what was the moral status of the Night of Long Knives?

Killing lackeys under no firm evidence sounds pretty evil to me, evil still deserves a trial after all.

>nazis
>evil

they were some pretty mean dudes?

> hurr hurr I'm so brainwashed
If Axis succeed, we'd have commie logos as objective evil.

I can just see through many lenses.

Also, Jews claimed the land based on a bible that in the first place, told mr.Abraham to basically steal the land from those already sitting here, the Canaanites
"cause' god said so".

Therefor, it's a dual offense.

But...
While Abraham was some delusional nutjob that liked to cut off foreskins...
The next generation to return to Israel, more did so out of the same general motive as the ones Moses led.
That is- A bunch of people belonging nowhere needing someplace to be in, cause it ain't so happy being out of place.

Israel was mostly a wasteland covered in marshes back in the day... It took some effort actually making a good chunk of it habitable.

But, still ending up having to deal with the fact that SOMEONE ELLS ALREADY BEEN HERE TOO.

So, due to the fuck ups of my own people, I can easily see from the eyes of other nations having major fuck ups.

There is no nation without fuck ups.

Now, Like in the bible, Israel is nothing more than a land that hardly gives a shit about their god, mostly focused on other cultures ideas, and in general, "Are sinful in the eyes of their god", hence, proving history is bound to constantly repeat itself as well.

What cuck?
Cause I'm actually aware that there are no innocents in this global story?

Evil does not exist. It is an intellectual construct with no physical existence. There is no source of evil from which to draw and infect people and cause them to do evil acts. There are people doing actions which can be subjectively categorized as evil or not evil depending in the biases of the observer. To make a objective categorization of 'evil act' would require both a completely objective criteria for an evil act and a completely objective observer to make that determination. Neither of those things exist. There is only subjective categories of actions as intellectual constructs in the subjective minds of humans.

There is no objective way to test evil so there is no objective evil that we can test. If such a property as "objective evil of humans" exists it would be outside of our subjective abilities to determine.

Nazis were human beings doing what many humans had done to others before them in history and what many more humans will do long after thru are forgotten. Human beings commit violence against each other. They are villains and heroes or both to different observers with different subjective biases.

I would say that from my subjective bias, given the times they lived in and the advances in the notions of international human rights and legal warfare that were just beginning to take root at that time, the actions of the Nazis could most easily be understood my most of the rest of the world then and now as "evil". However nothing they did would have been considered evil in millennia past, but rather just part of the general turmoil of conflict. The changing notions of what is an acceptable level of violence between human populations changes over time. Genocide and slaughter were not invented by Nazis, and they have not been the last to commit those acts, nor will they be. I can't say that humanity will ever go back to just accepting those things as part of warfare in the future. But they were not acceptable at the time of the Nazis.

Hitler was gay!!! Quit glorifying his gay flag. It was the color of the shit that he did in his pants when he caught dysentery in July of 1941, and the swastika was effeminate like a flower or a 4-leaf clover before the war.

According to the excellent and unbiased source that is 'people who were fighting them'.

Everybody demonizes their opponents because it makes it easier to drum up public support to go butcher a bunch of people that a random peasant otherwise wouldn't care about. One should be at least a little skeptical of peri-war claims made by adversarial groups. Nobody really wants to learn this lesson from history though, even though it would have been real useful for pointing out neocon-types beating their war drums for personal gain.

Your dad is gay!!!!

See you're not adding anything to the argument nor am I. Stfu.

i mean were not talking about ancient history here this happened more then 80 years ago we a great deal of unbiased evidence to supports the claim that " the nazis were some pretty mean dudes"

and besides the nazis also did that probably more then any other country during the war besides the Japanese

-st.

/thread

>Evil = people/ideas I dont like
>White oppression of europe.. wew you just cant make shit like this up. When will we end the black oppression of africa or the asian oppression of asia?