/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

Commodities are kill edition.
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: Cryptoshills let us have our safe space please.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/spherix-inc-announces-definitive-terms-reached-to-acquire-controlling-interest-in-hoth-therapeutics-a-biopharmaceutical-company-developing-its-biolexa-platform-to-treat-skin-illness-such-as-eczema-300476465.html
wsj.com/articles/msci-could-usher-china-markets-into-the-big-time-1497951862?mod=yahoo_hs&yptr=yahoo
hasbro.com/en-gb/brands/hasbro-gaming-crate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for SSW

OIL AND GOLD ARE MEANT TO BE VALUABLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID MARKET

OH HEY LOOK, NON-SHIT NEWS, GUESS WE BETTER RALLY THE FUCK OUT OF THE DOW BOYS

Oil producers keep producing even though theres a huge glut. Gold is a hedge against a downturn. one that hasn't materialized and no one knows when it will.

lol. Crude oil just crashed AGAIN. $40 a barrel aint that far away.

Aren't you guy;s worried about the huge crash that could happen any minute?

Whats the word /rgt/?

maybe?, I don't know

Market crash speculators are almost on par with end of the world speculators at this point.

People are such fucking lemmings that they don't realize that the central banks is the only thing holding up the market. If there was no central banks plus banks like jpm, wfc and bac + foreign banks selling back and forth to each other there would be NO volume at these inflated prices either. Profit isnt fucking real its fairy dust.

Duno man, Current state of the world and the economy, barely being prompt up by a few evil elite, increased interest rates, Accountants, Investors, and speculators haveing aneurysms looking at the possible future, and smart money exiting I think theirs some stuff to be worried about.

>2012
"Looks like we're due for a recession"
>2013
"Yup, a recession happens when everybody least expects it."
>2014
"rallys doing okay, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing red soon."
>2015
>"According to X indicator, we'll be seeing a bear market soon."
>2016
"Its here! We're going down!"
>2017
"...."

That's why I day trade and keep the profits. Let it crash, I made my money yesterday.

Yes yes but eventually one is going to be correct. And you can't really put a blind eye to what's been happening the last few years.

Don't try timing the market
>he says, as he swing trades

Its easy to talk shit when your looking at what happened in the PAST. Tell me who the fuck profited the most during those years the most from the fuckers who run the Central Banks printing electronic money endlessly. They don't print money for the average hard working american they print it for NWO faggots like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk.

>2018
"Jesus christ! The trump bump is finally over!"
>2019
"AMZN is STILL hitting highs? Who would've known Jeff Bezos would become the richest man in the world?"
>2020
"Literally no stocks are affordable. Even downturned cyclicals are overpriced."
>2021
"Jesus christ! Its finally fucking crashing! I have $2 million in cash sitting under my bed!"

Well i mean, may as well enjoy the cocktails before the plane goes down =)

>The central bank only prints money for four people, yet somehow hundreds of millions of american keep getting their hands on said printed money.

Sooooooooo.....Hows UVXY treating ya?

Yes us plebs receive some of the money that the cbs print but 99% of it goes to the 1% of the 1% NWO.

Well, first it goes to people on welfare and government sponsored hand out programs. Then the people on those programs are like "My kids need the newest iPhone God Galaxy S23!" and THEN it goes to the 1% and stays there forever.

LPCN is what I'll be betting on today

I said yesterday it was going to open on the up and up and today was going to be a red day. If you're in the major indexes at the moment run.

HAIN dipped due to the amazon whole foods deal, but they're finally reporting earnings after a year on thursday premarket.

Watching MYO for another run but being careful at this point

DRYS doing another r/s? Top kek

SPEX is doin it

Let's see if MYO does anything fun today lads

good dip to get in on MYO
the train will be leaving shortly boys

prnewswire.com/news-releases/spherix-inc-announces-definitive-terms-reached-to-acquire-controlling-interest-in-hoth-therapeutics-a-biopharmaceutical-company-developing-its-biolexa-platform-to-treat-skin-illness-such-as-eczema-300476465.html

Anyone trading DCTH and can tell me why it's mooning lately?

Wtf is going on with DCTH

No it'll drop

It's a bull trap right now. If it breaks 17.50 it'll plummet

Lol. I should sell but I want to see how it plays out.
They had a meeting Friday but haven't released any info. Being super secrecy has got people wondering.

MSCI making decision today at 430 est to possibly add mainland china stocks to its index fund. Right now only hong kong. 6 trillion $.

wsj.com/articles/msci-could-usher-china-markets-into-the-big-time-1497951862?mod=yahoo_hs&yptr=yahoo

URRE is gonna look pretty good if it hits 1.26 ....lithium mine in Nevada news any day now

get on this SPEX moon mission or stay poor forever

this is horrifying. Stay out imo

Quick scalp on AMD and DCTH. Out for today. Good luck, lads.

What ami I looking at? Ppl buying selling 1 share at a time?

those are in thousands. What's more important is how big the gap is between bid and ask. That's why the stock is whipsawing right now

The absolute mad man

Someone must know something

Is this gonna be one of those times I do nothing and miss a moonmission, kicking myself in the ass all day at every gap up if I don't buy at least a few?

i wish i could just go to sleep and never wake up again

AAXN so strong

I sold DCTH at $0.159, geosynchronous orbit, and now it's mooning.

Why do you think SPEX is going to moon?

We did it boyz, good job to all of those who caught delcath

Been watching this shit for a while and the fundamentals are great and their management is great

It's been waiting for some good news to pop and I feel like there is more to come

Fug I want to sell but something is telling me to hold

Yea I'm thinking big news in recent meeting got leaked (buyout maybe?)

I heard that rumor. Also no reverse split. Fuck this is making me nervous.

I only put $70 on it so I'll hold for this week and see

Damn I'm jelly

I bought in at .06 so I'm at almost 200% profit. I know I shouldn't be greedy but I didn't expect it to do this.

Reminder to go a all in on NSPR. IT'S GONNA MOON

I can't believe how greedy some of you fucks are. get out at least for the pullback.

I told you guys to pick up CDOR back in May for a long hold. They're still pretty undervalued, and just closed on another hotel. You even still time to get in before the quarterly dividend.

I was imputing my limit order at .12 when it jumped to .15 so I decided to ride it out. I missed a %500 gain on another stock yesterday cause I sold at 50% profit. I'm tired of that shit.

can anyone post the lvl 2 for SPEX and LTBR? thanks in advance

How long does it take to get my full rbh deposit? I deposited on Friday and have been working with the $1k they give you

north american energy producers cant be helped. there is no cure for this level of retardation.

Anyone have Robinhood Gold? I thought I understood margin, but my Account is saying that my portfolio is near margin maintenance after all I did was activate and buy some stocks with it. "Low portfolio value".

My portfolio value is ~16K (no buying power, all in stocks) and it lists my Margin maintenance as 6150, Gold used 6K. From my understanding, I'm fine unless my entire portfolio drops below Margin Maintenance (10K loss on my 16K), are they just trying to scare me into depositing more or is there something I'm not getting?

honestly you couldnt fuck up as badly as north american energy producers have if you were actually trying to btfo yourself.

oh would you shut the fuck up you faggot.

I'm out. Seems to be holding. Maybe I can a dip but I think it may be down from here. What a wild ride though.

Godspeed I'll send my regards from the moon

gpre
>cattles
>largest food grade industrial vinegar producer
>second largest ethanol producer in the world.
>other shit that has to do with commodities.

im holding long. In at 9.00. this company has a lot of potential

You're already beyond the moon bro. I hope you're waving from Pluto. Maybe there'll be a dip and I can hop back on. Anyway good luck.

I WANT A FRESH MEME ON MY DESK IN 5 MINUTES

nspr

$DXTR to rocket soon. may he last chance to get in

see

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

Ouch. I just went all in

Lol

;)

Today is shit

fuck all you

hasbro.com/en-gb/brands/hasbro-gaming-crate

Why is this bullshit making HAS climb 2~3%?

WHLM

that post is from a week ago user. also, not me so i dont get your point

DCTH .2 soon

To the moon brother

FTR I see being $1.33 by weeks end. Good investment.

Scoped out POLA today. Niche company thatll double bag as sure an autistic grocery clerk.

>Volume: 0

nigga what

What site is this?

Holding AMD, Amazon and Microsoft will use epyc for their servers
Announcement in after hours

What justles my rimmies is the fucking stock prices for US domestic oil producers shits the bed due to oil prices, when the companies themselves are taking more profits than they were when oil was $80/gal.

Oil market is just retarded and illogical.

companies use forwards and futures to lock in prices.

Oil price doesn't have as much of an influence on their profits as you would think

Exactly what I mean, but stock values just track the spot price of oil, not the fundamentals of the company.

Say, WLL is making money hand over fist since the Saudis surrendered their market share and they've become very efficient, but their stock price is 1/3rd of what it was just a few months ago.

I feel like it's just faggot speculator hedgefunds using these companies as proxies for WTI prices.

I'm so glad I averaged down in LTBR when the price dropped to 1.45. I had a sick feeling when that happened, but I think I got lucky this time

Should I kill myself for selling dcth at .10 for 400% gains?

Also its up over 10% since my post. Eat shit

your periodic posts about LTBR give me comfort in knowing that i'm not alone on this endless baghold

big news is supposed to come soon