Tfw haven't made any gains in 2 weeks

>tfw haven't made any gains in 2 weeks

What are you holding?

Same, actually went down from 24k to 18k lmao

What are you holding user?

Should have got more coins than just XEM

you've invested in long term coins then, if this was an intended move, 2 weeks shouldn't bother you

decide whether you're a trader or investor

Alts are exploding everywhere, not to mention LTC as well. Your portfolio must be BAT/RDD/MOON.

ETH and Strat here, no gains in 10 days

ETH has been shit lately. Not even ICOs are helping it.

Iconomi coin.

I put £1k on siacoin 3 weeks back - GAINS GAINS GAINS!

I held ETH and made no gains for a year and a half. I would check the chart every fucking day.

I had invested $4,000 when Eth was about $6, and had 685 ETH total. I had worked my ass off all summer unloading and loading trucks 50 hours a week in the very early morning, and $4,000 was about 70% of my total money at the time. I had never bought crypo before, but I held and held. All the way until March 2017, when my mom was put in the hospital and I wanted to help her. I ended up cashing out with $7500. If I had held a few more months, I would have a quarter of a million dollars and growing right now. Maybe my mom wouldn't be dead either.

Moral of the story is, hold on to your investments, and the people in your life for that matter.

I'm so sorry user about your mom
personally I lost 800 ETH

Thanks. It will always hurt and I cry myself to sleep every night knowing I will never see her again.

>tfw you've made gains but they're $10 here and there instead of $100 or even $1000

For anyone interested, I've been holding xvg and dgb for 2 weeks. And 2 days ago I decided to buy ubiq, and well... You know the rest

Am op btw

>no gains in a week
>say "fuck it", sell all my shitcoins at a loss and start daytrading
>+10% since last night

It's because during times of uncertainty is early ethers have been sweating - how much of this 4200pc gain should I cash out now.

For me it was easy - 10 x my original investment.

Fuck man

It's ok user, one day you will die also and all that pain we are feeling will be passed on to the next generation. So stay strong and heads up!

As someone who also lost his mom I am sorry for your loss

LTC? ANS? Fuck, you could've even bought DGB at the dip. Stay up to date.