ANS is about to moon get it now for round two bois

ANS is about to moon get it now for round two bois

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@stokchain/antshare-what-we-know-and-why-its-skyrocketing-in-value-a7e5291dc3c4
antshares.org/Home/new
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS
m.poloniex.com/coinRequest
youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

BUY NOW

That ANS recovers sooo fast and strong is a very good sign!

This coin will be top 3 minimum (will go 100x) this year

eating these walls for lunch.

Mooning!!!

medium.com/@stokchain/antshare-what-we-know-and-why-its-skyrocketing-in-value-a7e5291dc3c4

Good read

is it good for us antholders?

FUCKING PANIC SELLERS REEEEEEEEE

>medium.com/@stokchain/antshare-what-we-know-and-why-its-skyrocketing-in-value-a7e5291dc3c4

Thanks for this, looks really really good!

Also Bittrex is behind on Yunbi (big time)

Prices will move up following Yunbi ..

tldr chinese eth

Looks like we gettin dat lambo boyos

ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO IS

BUY ANS

DO NOT LOOK BACK FOR 1 WEEK!

DRIVE LAMBO.

CAN YOU DO THAT?

Ethereum = Lego Batman Batmobile
Ants = Nolan's Batmobile

why a week?

Yesterday or this morning w/e time zone your in the yunbi exchange was between $8-9 the price on brittex went to 18 dollars. Its now 12 dollars stable on yunbi. Fill in the blank (all in AUD btw)

>Tfw can't buy more ans till fri

>tfw still in the process of learning ta, but too scared to miss out on the mission so i end up getting distracted

The volume on this coin is fucking crazy. The price changes so much I can't look at it. Too stressful.

Thats crazy 600 mini tonight , i've already borrow 400 bucks to my sister , and already +25%

This isn't the coin to test out TA

exactly you got it!

Gainz on bittrex are coming, these prices will not come back!

i'm not testing ta on this, i'm still learning it

>76% in 24 hours
Isn't it too late to buy?

This coin is still not on many exchanges .. Also not yet Polonix, but we are sure it will :))

This coin has so much potential its crazy.

Doe not matter for what price exactly you buy now, massive gainz are around the corner.

Hahaha, this coin will do x100 (will be top 3).

Not too late yet! :)

should i go all in on this for the next few hours guys?

yes

YES

YES YOU SHOULD

Not when there is a conference/news on the 22nd. This shit is genius. It's like they stole the best parts from Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Going all in in one single coin will always be risky, but this one really has high potential for amazing gain

Is the 530 wall getting destroyed this time? Or should we accumulate more ants with the dip there?

Your guess is as good as anyone's. If the faggot whale takes down that wall it will shoot up to 600 with no barriers and possibly reach $20 before conference.

Alright, just went all in w/ about 5 btc. Will hold through the 22nd at the very least.

nuff said:

antshares.org/Home/new

How long has this been public info? Or at least circulated in English?

>Rails Girls

I will be if this keeps mooning

Buy now faggots. I expect to drop 80% today but it doesnt. It's well SUPPORTED. Its not a meme coin. And they have a conference with Microsoft in Beijing in 2 days!

China(ans) and Russia(eth) duking it out in crypto means massive gains.

China will not be humiliated. Chinese state coin works for me. They're smart as shit.

Yes, this is the pride of Chinese tech industry. They will not let this fail. Im not surprise if they ban ETH in China just to support ANT. Just like Baidu > Google.

No you people came to the realization that you stuck holding bags because the chinese DUMPED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.

The americans are also not buying anymore, volume has gone down, and the coin is struggling to stay above on its final resistance.

If you buy now enjoy holding your bags for a very long time.

>tfw being this retarded

What do you mean YOU PEOPLE?

Bye then.

This last few weeks just seemed like a warm up lap. They obviously knew it needed re-branding for a global market (Antshares? srsly?). But that's no problem and the rollout is Thursday, Microsoft also doesn't touch shit unless they know they can make it a success, and the fact they are being so public about their involvement with this is a great sign.

Is there anyone here who doesn't think this will at least double when it goes on Polo? Or anyone that thinks it won't be on Polo soon?

>being this of a faggot

heh, hehehe heheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

EHEHEHHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE

Why is the bittrex wallet unavailable? Are they finally fixing their fucken fee system?

Just use this page:
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS

you are joking right...RIGHT ????

m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Fill out the request form for ANS to be picked up by Poloniex

ANS cost 1 ANS to transfer... so Bittrex do it basically for free you retard

You fucking what? Like you say it's 1 ANS for a withdrawal which currently is about 11 fucking dollars you massive moron.

That's how it is in the shitty ANS wallet. It's one of the only flaws of ANS imo (the other being partnering with fucking bancor).

Poorfag here with only 23 ANS some drop for me would be awesome as we all know that this gonna moooooooooooooon
Adu9MUJMSsKvpb3TRADZVfoZ7HobfiK671

I only have 3 because of gd coinbase!
any help would be appreciated
ALAJ11iT1BFr1NKoN8271C2eV1mCcGMbQ4

Only have a couple ANS coz I'm a poorfag. Anyone spare an ant or two while it's dipping? Don't wanna watch everyone else's ant colony go to the moon without me
APvmtG8ZLXYdoBMbk85Y3jqGgjabJboYQb

I'm new to coining. Why would you pay 1 ANS to transfer when you can trade to BTC and only pay a smaller fee, right?

Started with 62 and now if I buy back in I could buy 75 if it drops to 8 I'm close to 100

Will you pump? Just one last time?

It was too late to buy three days ago you absolute fucking clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k

Strap yourselves in lads

What is the fee every time that I fucking sell/buy a coin on bittrex?

HERE WE GO LADS STRAIGHT TO THE MOON ;))))

climbing on jubi

fuck off faggots