Why didn't Africans ever invent written language or mathematics despite living in a tropical paradise on Earth?

Why didn't Africans ever invent written language or mathematics despite living in a tropical paradise on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_and_proto-writing_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamyana_Mohyla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispilio_Tablet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradeshnitsa_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitovo_inscription
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_hieroglyphs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we have this exact same thread every minutes
fuck off

Did they need to?

>Paradise

>tropical paradise
Holy shit lol

And fuck off, all this would've taken was a single google search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa

They didn't independently invent written language but Europe didn't either. They did adopt and transform foreign scripts.

>It includes Egypt
hah

It's sad Islam annihilated Nsibidi though. The only sub-Saharan writing system developed in a vacuum...And Dune coons destroy it because MUH MONOTHEISM.

>Ha why do list of africa include africa???

Christ you're stupid.

>Malaria
>Ebola
>Tsetse flies
>Sleeping sickness
>High density of large and aggressive predators
>Poor quality soil
>No native staple crops to speak of
>No water half the year
>Floods half the year
>No natural harbors
>Scorching humid heat
>Wood rots quickly
>Low population density

Fuck off

I told the witch doctor
I was in love with you
I told the witch doctor
I was in love with you
And then the witch doctor
He told me what to do
He told me
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bang bang
Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla bang bang
Ooo eee ,ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla ,bang bang
Walla walla bang bang
I told the witch doctor
You didn't love me true
I told the witch doctor
You didn't love me nice
And then the witch doctor
He game me this advice
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bang bang
Walla walla bang bang
Ooo eee ,ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla ,bang bang
Walla walla bang bang
You've been keeping love from me
Just like you were a miser
And I'll admit I wasn't very smart
So I went out and found myself
A guy that's so much wiser
And he taught me the way to win your heart.

why wasn't the average European able to write or do math until the 20th century despite living in an "enlightened" place?

Not even Yuros could survive in Africa

Writing is a meme that should be restricted to the administrative elite, mass literacy was a huge mistake.

>Rhodesia
>South Africa
>Mozambique

Those aren't tropical, those are all warm temeperate or subtropical

>moving the goalposts

why would you need writing or mathematics if you live in paradise?

Why did any culture invent writing in the first place?

He might be stupid, or maybe he isn't, however you know exactly why he chose to exclude Egypt from the rest of the African continent.

Ebola? lol that wasn't a thing until the 20th century

Egypt was considered Asian in the antiquity, actually. Africa began with Libya.

Kill yourself.

whats wrong with that

No I'm a different user. Europeans only thrived in places like Libya, highland Kenya, Capetown and highland Zimbabwe because that replicated a European climate that also limited the scourges of tropical Africa.

Uh no. West of the Nile was "Libya"/Africa, Siwa was considered a part of "Libya" for example

>Uh
Back to raddit.

>According to the Romans, Africa lay to the west of Egypt, while "Asia" was used to refer to Anatolia and lands to the east.

>wow, people with 20th century technology culminated from 5,000 years of Chinese, Indian, Near Eastern, and Mediterranean civilization were able to use industrial machinery to farm bad soil

>Rhodesia
>bad soil
Leave this board

Every how many minuets?

Egypt is south of Anatolia dumb bitch

>bringing up north vs south when the discussion is about east vs west
I recommend suicide

What is your pic about?

Nope I'm from California and I type like I talk.

Anyways you're incorrect. Siwa was part of Ancient Libya and the interior East of Egypt in the Oasis were in Libya as well.

Mind you it was mostly uninhabited desert but point still stands that the Eygpt of old was really only within reach of the Niles waters. Not the country.

>I'm from the worst American state and I talk like a retard please respect my culture

You can bitch all you want but we are the only thing producing real technological innovation that the world now relies on.

Keep memeing tho, everyone in the country is losing their accents and sounding more and more like us.

>muh tech bubble
What innovation?

Too few

Not a commiefornian, but that just shows mental inferiority, not technological.

Most of California away from the centers of power are conservative, white and poor engaging in local economy.

But yeah that says not about innovation technology wise

From top to bottom shows which continent is the easiest to hardest for humans to live in

Africa
North America
South America
Asia
Europe
Australia

Africa is the easiest place for humans to live in because its our natural habitat you fucking dumbass, the niggers are just fucking stupid thats why they didnt create anything.

There barely is any innovation, technologically we've been stagnating for a decade.

>most of California is .... white
No

>Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

>Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

>The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

TLDR: They have low IQ

And yet the fertile mild climate of southern Africa had nothing but monkey tier retards shitting in bushes and speaking in click languages until the Europeans arrived.

t. buttblasted flyover state

>biggest population = biggest nominal GDP
No shit genius. Californian IQ on display right here.

I'm not even that guy, so let's see which shitty fly over state you're from so we can pick it to pieces

That's a chart of arable land you moron

Maricopa county AZ.

haha, nice try, dumb ass

>Tropical paradise
Not even black people want to live in Africa

I literally live in north Mesa you faggot.

>they have low iq
Proof?

No they had pastoralist societies because Capetown lacked the riparian/alluvial bottomlands that were the birthplace of agriculture literally everywhere it occurred on earth.

Mind you the cow had only been in SA for 2kya and sheep maybe 3kya.

Not every people has the advantage of being literally raped into oblivion like Upper Mesolithic Europeans and their getting everything from West Asians + Yamna 8kya

Most of California is in fact rural, most of California is white with concentrations of mestizos in Agriculture, in the south and Cities. But they are not all over California.

It wasn't that exceptional and most of it was bad or unideal.

It's like you're too stupid to understand population density. Nobody lives in rural California and it's one of the only three states that are majority non-white.

Because its full of niggers, the best parts of Africa are the areas where there are no niggers which is not much.

Not it always was a thing but it just wasn't discovered and named. It always killed people before it spread but it increased in the modern age as it had more chances to spread.

That's bullshit is was access to western education and Christianity that led to its sharp decline.

>but Europe didn't eithe--
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_and_proto-writing_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamyana_Mohyla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispilio_Tablet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradeshnitsa_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitovo_inscription
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_hieroglyphs

I wasn't speaking of California population density, I was speaking of the state as a whole

You clearly don't read as I said here just that

If you want I can send you some Dr Seuss books to get you on par.

That's not writing.

Most people in California are not white and not conservative, end of.

stop bullying black people

I feel so sad for him

Why did X bunch of haplogroups not do Y Veeky Forums?
>Nudge nudge

Since Denmark and Ukraine have the same high number I'm gonna guess soil fertility.

:(

Why did Aborigines suceed then if it was so difficult? Fucking cuck.

>Nigger skull shape

West and Central African skull shape.

>confusing the San with pastoralist Khoikhoi or Black Bantu Africans from Central Africa

Botswana is the best country to live in in Africa, and it's as black as Haiti.

>Black Bantu Africans

That is so fucking redundant.

As redundant as "White Anglo Saxons."

Because they're the color of poop and have a much lower IQ, being closer to the ape.

They also can't swim worth a shit and I wish women had more of a choice about what they cannot do to our bodies.

They're also much likelier to resort to violence to get what they want, whereas whites take it out on themselves more than we do on other people.

My worst experience in life was when I attended suicide at 19 and was rushed to a charity hospital at which the black people in the ER just stared at me all day, wondering why I was there.

>Black bantu africans

There are East Africans (mixed race), Pygmies, Nilo-Saharans, West Africans, Black Berbers (mixed race), and Central Africans who speak a Bantu language. Not all blacks who aren't Khoisan or East African are Bantu user, not even genetically.

Should I just have said Bantu? I don't want to mix up Bantus with other black Africans. Especially because Bantus kill non-Bantu Africans regularly, especially in Central and South Africa.

>Black Bantu Africans
I heard they are people-eating cannibals who love human meat.

Samefag

>Pygmies
>people

Besides, Papua New Guineas are more cannibalistic.

>Mozambique
>Not tropical

Damn you user.

It really wasn't great

Arable land by percentage of total land

Probably European radio oppression. Have you joined the brothers of the Magellan HAM?

They probably did though but survival and communalism with long histories of cannibalism and shaman healing produced the American Afro we all know and love

/pol/ maymays aside, california is the worst state to live in.

Hot as balls, more expensive than fucking new york, earthquakes, tons of obnoxious pricks everywhere.