100k fags GET IN

>100k fags GET IN.

What are your goals? 1M and cash out? Or much longer?

Why?

Share stories of success, no FUDing.

Nice bro well done

THANKS BRO you KNOW IT

A little shy atm, ath is at around 115k tho

what are your cores ? like main focuses

you mean in terms of starting this thread?

Or my own portfolio?

I hold the big three, and then just put a little in alts to gain. I know, slow slow slow, but I'm doing okay (only caught the falling knife once and after shifting it I made back the losses).

Also have to thank DGB for the miraculous return, but I dumped quite early (about 5x)

I'm a pretty conservative speculator as far as crypto's standards.

you know thats like 110K USD right

Congrats brutha.

what's your end game?

0x941e39f9570b077e2f41cb00ca5a0d27d1490363

Meant portfolio , i don't think i'll personally be fully cashing out for the for seeable future , immediate objective is to gain back initial investment withdraw while maintaining capital so if all this shit gets rekt by the government or some world bank overnight i'll would still be richer not poorer

If it ever reaches €400k i'll sell half and buy a nice apt, i'll then let the rest ride into the sunset

0x941e39f9570b077e2f41cb00ca5a0d27d1490363

Started with 250 ETH in March

Reporting in. Expecting some big gains this month.

I hope you reach those goals man.

Good going.

i fucking bought 2 ETH in December like a fucking moron. Should have gone all in. I'd be sitting on 400K+ now. Oh well, no use looking backwards

Niiice

indeed

pic on left from March 17.

pic on right from just now.

It's been a wild 3 months. lost more than I care to think about as well, at least another 100 btc.

as for goals, maybe a house? would have to pay 40% tax in that case...

or maybe lend on polo and make a few hundred $ per day just off that.

never expected such gains, still comprehending.

Reporting in.

My goals are just to make as much as possible while we're in the current bull market. Whenever it decides to go bearish, I'll take out a large portion of it, buy myself a cheap place and NEET it up for as long as I can.

NEVER cash out completely.

My plan is to reach $400k, cash out half, rinse, repeat.

Maybe if I get tired of doing it, I'll HODL long time and see where it gets me.

nah if i hit even 500k i'm taking it out and putting it in an index fund. i can live off that sweet 5% guaranteed gains and get a part time job to live the NEET life for the rest of my life.

holy shit user.

NIIICE

>only caught the falling knife once and after shifting it I made back the losses
So this is the type of person Veeky Forums is made of...

YES YES WE WILL ALL NEET IT UP SOON

>>So this is the type of person Veeky Forums is made of...

Meh, name me any trader/investor who has not been wrong/caught the falling knife at least once.

Live and learn brotha

>Keeping that much on an exchange
I'm nervous just looking at that.

That's not the point, you shilled your falling knife here to pass you bags to a fallow Veeky Forumsnessman
This is really a cutthroat community.

Just joined the 100 club boys

i know, but at this point i figure it's just play money. i mean, i didn't even have it 3 months ago.

Well, I was late to the party so the plan is to hit around 200-300k, cash out about a third, then pray the market doesn't crash, then repeat around 500-700k.

Huh?

When did I shill anything?

You gotta lay off the projecting bro

Would like to cash out before the Great Purge coming soon from the influx of normal scum. Hoping to reach a cool mill. Maybe reinvest after the dust settles and all the normies are dead.

I started last year after quitting my job. Had about 8k, gambled 5k into back into cryptos after the 2013 crash. Now I am moon. Never want To wagecuck 120 hours a week again

Looking at 1mil before I cash in.

how many % of your liquid assets (bank deposits, stocks, crypto, etc.) are in crypto right now?

Use to forex trade. Pulled out 100k and put into crypto. I've made more in the last 3months then I would in a whole year of day trading forex.

I do believe this is too good to be true, and find it very hard to liquid large amounts when needed - to live etc pay bills. Finally got verified on polo for 25k withdrawals. But then to fiat its 10k.

>cashing out before the crypto awakening at 1-2 trillion

cywVxMxtH8I:APA91bE1t_AwtsxcM0TMb1R7ddXXTOB8Jua-wQ9kJpnDiQvr_ixBkmWFopYHE5_C0gkznCm63Sa_spfO2LAjy3mixE-Xqd2lWU3Gmy5ADdEP1brd_0JTNmk6pnOnzjG5z28fDRlN8C1d

Nobody's blockfolio is true everyone has sold at least some

i'm impressed you actually were able to consistently earn money by day trading forex. should be next to impossible

Doing good.
I wonder if it'll reach 3m by the end of the week.
My goal is to let it ride for another 3 to 5 years.

lol nice dude that's fucking all in. how long have you been in sia?

I'm a fair way behind you but been getting more aggressive on some hopefuls to try get a race going. Have fucking blown it a number of times now with too little amounts on 10 - 30x pops, time to get my fucking hands dirty.

>tfw 8k off 100k

One year.

>tfw just passed greater value in crypto holdings than the ~100k sitting in the bank for a house deposit
weird feeling, it probably won't register cognitively until the crypto 2-4x again

Used to be in stocks, but the gains were babby tier. About 85% in Crypto right now because I'm the ride or die type, but since i hit the first milestone I'll be putting more fiat in to my bank account and diversify. With great gains cums great responsipilitis.

so your net worth much be much higher or did you went all in with all the money you have?!
I would literally die of cardiac arrest if I did the later...

>started 1 week ago with $20 USD
>up to $90 USD

I-I'll be there eventually

After making those insane gains do you think a bear period is coming or do you think you can continue to profit in the same pace?!

you don't like free money?
I see you didn't get free GBytes, having all those BTC, you could have gotten quite a lot of GBytes (worth like $700 now)
They have done 6 distributions, next one is July 9th, link your BTC (with a signature) and you get free coins.

I put all my life's savings into sia a year ago when it was at 37 sat.
I was called insane by a few people back then but look who's laughing now! I honestly still can't believe it.

If you're not doing anything with it, just get a nano or even a paper wallet and make backups. That 200k could be useful someday, like if you want to start a business or there's an emergency in the family. Or at least loan it out on polo for some minor gains.

It took years of practice. Had a system in place and i made enough to not work in a job anymore. I wasng going to get rich from it though. You have your bad days. Nearly went bust at one time. Dedication and strategy and not getting greedy kept a steady income.

Crypto is fucking weird as fuck. Movements in forex were due to actual news and facts. A whisper in crypto make people scared or jacked up. Something i have never seen before. If you are quick enough gains can be made riding rumours. Then sell on the news. Never failed me.

wow nice! congratulations. I would still call you insane but you made it haha

so regarding ANS and SIA this weeks, should I sell it right before the conferences/anouncements or shortly after? Sry, Im a newfag, hope you dont mind me asking

This is one of the best portofolios ive seen here on biz in terms of real future potential... just HOLD onto what you've got buddy and your in for over a million easy!

THE:

LTC
XMR
ETH

Combo is orgasmic, you really know your crypto!

>started with 35e
>3 days later at 60e

We're all gonna make it brah

you still are insane tho lol

jesus christ dude

I hoped that luck favors the bold, and it seems that it is true.

Lmao if it does keep growing this fast, prepare your anus. After the crash, might see it slow way down, but still be profitable due to it's accessibility. Dunno about shitcoin mooners though.

pls dont dump it all at once

t. 60k hodler

Dont get greedy. People leave this game doing that due to masive losses which promotes a crash.

i hope you take SOME profit along the way lol

well, unless your savings is already built back up

Thanks bud, I'm cumming at the thought

Did you get back the investment yet?

I think he said his initial was 20k, who gives a shit about 20k at that point

Fair enough.

nah it was in the 100k range and he put all his life savings into it...

Oh by aggressive I'm talking betting 1% instead of 0.1% of blockfolio on short term hodls, I do actually aim these darts as well but will get tougher without the safety net of the bulls

See this is the problem.
Here's your perfect scenario.
>Guy has large capital at disposal
>Guy invests in crypto
>Guy makes profit in crypto
>Guy gets put on list for investing in crypto
>Guy can't even turn large sums of crypto into usable cash for purchases as basic as paying rent on time
>guy is stuck doing other matters for money or being a NEET, living on limited withdrawals of crypto
>Guy gets fucked by IRS or other entity years down the line for back taxes

You people have got to be totally fucking insane if you think crypto is a viable way to cash out and avoid getting a job or doing something "responsible". You just can't make it this way.

Nearly 100%. It's either success or suicide for me.

Im thinking that the bjy the rumor approach really works but you have to always assume you be at a loss for each coin during pumps. Loke if you retain your big 3 then their trends will stabilize it.

Right?? I feel like the normies will really make this thing boom...think the poker boom in early 2000s, tons of dumb money flying in cause they saw it on the news. So much potential for total marketcap growth imo

Heyguys. I feel like a fucking meme not 96k off the 100k club. Been stuck at 4k for a few weeks. What the fuck do I do? My coins look like fucking memes here. Do I sell half my ark, strat, and all my xby for ltc or a mix of what some of the succesful anons have?

I wanna make it guys help a 18 year old lad out.

>18
>$4000 at his disposal to put into magic internet money

Fucking Americans. I'm over here with $200

c o p e
o
p
e

USA nocoiner cope harder

LAND OF THE FREE am I right?

? There's a million ways to exchange crypto for cash for a minor fee. If you're paranoid, you can even exchange it for gift cards or prepaid credit cards or shit.

I really love factom. Hope I see u on the other side bro

If normies get in governing bodies will try to lower caps by burning coins and also increase fees on withdrawls. Itll be a dark age.

I mean I work a lot. I am sitting on 11k worked my ass off. I am going to college in a few months so I will have to go back to 25 hours a week instead of 46. Working at Walmart has made me like 15k over 2 years.

Help me out lads please.

>anything new is insecure and non-viable
>stick to traditionalâ„¢ ways of warning money guys

I wonder who could be behind this post

How the hell do you guys do it?

I'm really struggling. I started in March with about $2,500 and I'm only up to about $8000 now.

How the hell do you guys manage to double and triple your money in just the past week?

Please, somebody explain to me? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Eh, didn't mean to insult you. It's just that as a second-world poorfag I'd have to work the same job for 10x less what you're making. Can't even make large gains when my starting capital is so low.

this

you're morally obligated to let Veeky Forums know when you dump all that fucking truck load onto us user

Chinese ethereum

Not insulted I have been very fortunated. I have a college fund so I will have no debt when I graduate an I hope to go to law school which I will have a ton of debt from. I have been doing this for a hobby but it would be really nice to kill law school debt. But I haven't had to pay bills only gas and food. Also am an only child so I have had it handed to me.

>new
This shit's been out for like 10 years.
Governments and banks are very aware of what's going on, so you're fucking daft you think this shit's gonna work.

Nice meme. It seems a big portion of the people investing in crypto are thirdworld twats that know next to nothing about business.
It's gonna crash, gentleman.

So, if I'm trying to turn my 100k into cash--that's simple?

I had no idea that I was supposed to have bought ANS yesterday somehow.

Everything I buy just kind of seems to stay put or jump 20% once every 3 weeks or so.

And sometimes if I get lucky and something really surges, I've only put in like $200 so I don't gain much. Maybe I'm too diversified, but I'm like 80% in ETH so I don't have much else to work with I guess.

I look for coins that appear undervalued or undershilled relative to other cryptos and try to grab before rumors, worst performers have merely doubled. This won't work once the market finds it's sanity so I'm careful not to throw too much at those but have probably been too cautious, I don't chase pumps either but if I see something mooning I'll check it out and try to work out what I missed / if there's a genuine reason.

I keep it all relative to the coins I'm trying to accumulate and keep in balance, in a mini bloodbath like we've been having I'll see if I can find a deal on say BTC with gains on something that's stuck better.

>So, if I'm trying to turn my 100k into cash--that's simple?

Coinbase will do it for you no problem. With fees, of course.

In one single transfer?

> avoid getting a job

If you can't work out how to not be a wagecuck you should probably be a wagecuck.

How should I know? I've never cashed out $100k. Go to their website and read the rules. I really doubt they'd have a problem with it, the more money the more fee they get.

You're acting like this is something shady and illegal. It's not. Just don't try to evade taxes on a sum of money like that and you won't have any problems.

kraken has $100k/day / $0.5m/month withdrawal limits. not enough for you?

I have only turned $2500 into $8000 in the past 4 months and I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong. I would like to know, where do you look for these coins and how do you know how much to put into them? I know all the names at this point and have a rough idea of what most coins intend to accomplish but I don't know why the coins I hold just don't seem to do so great.

I regret not simply buying and holding ETH back when I had the chance. I did this, but only with a small percentage of my portfolio.

Now I'm pretty diversified into 15 or so coins.

What's a strategy that works for you?

I'm thinking I should designate the majority of my holdings into long-term holds with 3 tiers of potential, the highest potential getting the most funding, and another part simply to day-trading and trying to get a few percentage points per day.

Any advice?

The problem is that theres an illusion of proportionality. None of these coins scale to each other but people think eth rising means we should dump etc or ltc for it. Its more lile testing a theory to me. You read the trends and follow a rumor with a small investment and if it works you go in when the signs align for another coin.

The answer is "no". They put limits on how much you turn back into cash, even with their tacked-on fees.

I remember when I was 19.

Is this reliable? I imagine they still report your gains?