This is not even the real crypto bubble

Post yfw when you realize that the real crypto bubble have just started to inflate with the recent increase in normie awareness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbMq7Pme5pk
youtube.com/watch?v=VCDOjC5D2Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When shops and every major retailer/franchise accept BTC/ETH as a legit form of transaction is where the bubble begins

August 1st will bring an end to this

No, that's when the bubble is over as to be a reliable currency it'll have to be a lot less volatile.

Seriously, how do Veeky Forums not get that if crypto becomes a widely accepted currency, it'll just become like everything else on FX rather than an investment?

Crypto is the end times currency. If you're a shity person and don't move onto a denser reality than you should be holding crypto, otherwise it doesn't matter.

>inb4 but user we're not demons doomed for damnation
Keep telling ourselves that but it doesn't make it true!

user please elaborate

It means you will rule the world user, Or what's left of it.....

Smart people of Veeky Forums tell me, what would happen to the prices of BTC and ETH if McDonald's started accepting them tomorrow.

you fucking wot m9

It's actually a complete possibility because they are replacing humans with computer terminals anyway. All coins would increase a substantial amount and the big stock money would start moving in.

Video related youtube.com/watch?v=pbMq7Pme5pk

Will we experience april/may tier gains again where i make 1000% in a week?

You've accepted the mark you ignorant shit. Enjoy your stay, You will be with us for eternity.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VCDOjC5D2Uo

Yes. Probably soon, or within the next 6 months anyway

Stock up now

You have betrayed Thor. You shall be snore down with lightening for worshipping your false gods.

what makes you believe that?

There's a big chance of a bitcoin hit over the next 2 months.

It could tank everything.

Else it could moon.

Times of uncertainty are good ones to take profits - I'm 50 pc cashed out waiting to see if I missed some unreaslised potential (don't care) or about to increase my stash (would be nice).

A lot better than being a bag holder.

If it goes to the moon I'm quite happy with half way.

Increased demand would skyrocket the value of our holdings.

‘Val’ Valiant Thor the alien? huehue

Most of these poor souls don't even realize what they've done. Im here to help =)

>souls

You're in luck. Cryptotards are some of the most gullible people around. You'll have some success trying to convince them that Christian mythology is real.

Wise words user. I'm stocking up on USD Tether for aug 1.

>Being this far disillusioned

Of course, Christianity is a fraud. Just like all of them. The only thing that matters is love in the creator and love of each other. Silly human religions are a tool to deceive.

stay cucked by the devil my friends!

>creator

lol

I'm doing the exact opposite, I'm all in.

August is going to rocket the price of all alts.

Either way I'd rather see my meager holdings take a hit than watch them blast off to the moon without me.

>not having a bunch of USDT ready to go, either to jump in immediately if its goes well, or buy at the end of the crash

Its like you guys hate money.

>mfw

I've made 1000% on ANS this week.

If crypto bursts, we'll just end up with Crypto 2.0

Probably something involving machine learning and neural networks

Make sure to get in on day 1 this time

I'm too confident on crypto prospects to have more than 20% fiat, but it is indeed an excellent idea to keep a non-negligible amount of your holdings ready to buy any major dip.

Ask yourselves a simple question: in the short term, are BTC and ETH more likely to double in price, or drop by half? Scenario B seems more likely to me, and it's critical to have cash on hand to jump on this opportunity.

How can we reach the bubble phase when the product is still in it's infancy ?