Farewell ANS

Just sold all my ANS for Mysterium... how retarded am I?

Not even the retarded would do that lmao.

You're fucked.

You did good.

You're gonna be so angry later lmao

why not splitting the coins?

you're gonna get strong forearms

Yeah got that feeling of regret already. But I made my profits with ANS, trying not to be greedy

why myst? you got some info we dont know?

>ants are some chinese crap that you want in just to sell later because you don't even understand wtf is on their website
>mysterium is gonna be actually usefull
You tell me

Got too much of my trading budget locked up in long term holds, didn't want another position. But I kinda got the feeling MYST will be a veeeery long hodl till I see some profit

>MYST will be a veeeery long hodl till I see some profit
Are you just saying that you want to invest in something that isn't anywhere near to take off ?

you did good, did the same thing.

there's no way the ans rocket is gonna go back up. it's basically fueled by shills and hype, it won't moon again to a new ATH

ANS is gonna end up like Stratis or Ripple. One crazy quick pump and then a slow bearish trend that will last weeks if not months.

I can already tell what Veeky Forums will look like in the next days. Tons of angry bagholders posting "REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CHINKS" everyday.

>Selling before a conference where they will be unveiling the rebrand and having guest speakers from Microsoft

Pretty fucking retarded

>ANS is gonna end up like Stratis or Ripple
Or DGB, ARK, or whatever... There's like a million of coins like that.

Ask any bagholder. Veeky Forums is full fo them.

The pump happened because of the conference.

People were hyped because of this. Smart money has left the ANS ship 12 hours ago.

Look at other coins who got hyped before big announcements and then got dropped afterwards. Buy the rumours, sell the news. I think that's what it means

Exactly.
Remember DGB and the Citi awards?

If I had invested in ANS I would have left at least 12hours before the end of the countdown

Myst will take years to implement the features listed in the whitepaper. Right now they just have a modified openvpn server/client

which is more than what some other shitcoins offer

The conference is in two days, it will pump repeatedly

It won't though.

Please don't remind me... fucking ship on a plain backdrop

No info apart from that it just hit exchanges and sounds like a really good usecase for the blockchain tech. Guess I'm shit at shilling

it's going to pump again before the big one, then the big dump

you know as soon as i saw this thread i sold them, and theyve done nothing but go down ever since lmao.

Yeah both ANS and MYST... I guess I will find out if this was a bright move or not

I'm reading more about myst
I just don't get why no one talks about it while the concept seems to be really promissing

Because there are no S1CK G4INZ bra

because people who browse sites such as reddit and 4 chan are stupid enough to see a literal meme such as DOGE and put money into it thinking
>haha we'llz be the kungs of the internit MAYMAY
and dont actually look into what they're doing.
you want to make money? buy the stupidest shit as soon as it comes out before they see it and pump their own into it.