Stop believing in God

Stop believing in God

>nihilism, not even once

No

>he's not a nihilist
whatever, it doesn't matter anyways

Is this one of those threads where everyone acts retarded and pretend they dont undertand nietzsche?

yes

what if i believe in a non-judeo christian god? is that ok or no op?

good one

Be was a nihilist though

he just diagnosed nihilism as a symptom and provided a way out of it brah

*teleports behind you

saved

He provided a way to cope with it. You have to agree with it at some basic level to be able to do that.

>Being a Nihilist
>Believing you have ultimate knowledge

To fall into the Nihilist pit is completely natural, but it's only serves as a small roadblock

You realize half the shit this sexist nazi said was proven wrong?

Stop forcing memes.

Such as?

ok i see what you mean and i agree. i always imagine a nihilist as uncaring but the ubermensch certainly goes beyond uncaring.

>memes I don't like are forced

>Being a Nihilist
>Believing you have ultimate knowledge

Decent quality bait.

That's what a Nihilist claims, by necessity.

ПOД MAЧ, БATO!

Why does everyone keep calling him a nihilist? Where did that meme come from?
Read two pages of his stuff and he even explicitly tells you how much he despises nihilism.

NIETZSCHE
WAS
NOT
A
NIHILIST

What's wrong with being a nihilist just like Nietzsche, anyway?

done

>When people misinterpret Nietzches writings as a medium for being a lazy useless fuckwit and a militant atheist edgelord

Who said he was?

the two people I quoted

I'm the first you quoted and i didn't say that

He literally was though. He didn't disagree with the premise that life is inherently meaningless. He taught a way to cope with nihilism.

>&Humanities

Why not?

Why did I not? Because i don't think his mind was made up on the matter, not completely.

No you idiot, he refuted it by providing a way to cope with the fact that life is inherently meaningless, not to cope with nihilism itself. The definition of nihilism is giving up finding meaning because you think that life is meaningless.

>Veeky Forums
>not 95.2% Hitler threads, what if threads, /int/ threads and were x white threads

Why not?