Why did the Germanic English side with their historic enemy the Fr*nk in the world wars to fight against their blood...

Why did the Germanic English side with their historic enemy the Fr*nk in the world wars to fight against their blood brothers the Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Francia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Generally world leaders dont think like the autists on this board, and thankfully so

Because blood nothings in the world of politics.

Because the real world is more complicated than that. It even has nothing to do with that stupid preposition.

If we're going by the assumption that the English are Germanic from the rare drops of Saxon blood induced into their bloodstrem, then the French might as well be Germnanic too for the drops of Frankish blood in them.

Balfour declaration may help answer that question.

They are, they just speak a Romantic language.

also
>Anglo-Saxons

>Germanic
>assumption
>drops of Saxon blood
your entire post was an argument against itself.

french are continental celts, they aren't germanic.

the Glorious Revolution faggots can't into feudalism, there's no point trying to reason with these people.

The French are Latinized German-Celts. (With a Basque population)

Because of ((( them )))

Because when you Start screeching autistically people don't want to put up with you.

>Basque
>Occitan

franks were a germanic tribe. The french aren't franks

Why did the /int/poster make another dumb fucking thread?

Churchill was a freemason who allied himself with his fellow masonic Jews into going to war against NatSoc Germany.
Simple.
The UK didn't want war at all, they'd seen enough bloodshed, but the warmonger dragged them back into it because the life of an Englishman wasn't worth the life of a Jewish man in the eyes of the fraternity.

the French are Frankish in name only, they should be called Gallo-Romans desu

Anglo-Saxons are the beacon of Christendom and Germanic Greatness in this world

delet this

They have nothing Roman in them except for the language, they should be called just the Gauls.

If the French aren't Franks then who are?

Franks were germanic too

ROMED

nah m8, Roman occupation characterized themselves to being well beyond Celtic anymore.

Architecture, language, even their pagan religion became extremely Roman.

They are not comparable to actual Celts like Gaels and Brythonics anymore.

uh huh

The actual Franks, the Dutch and Germans.

see

West Francia (France) very quickly lost it's Frankish elements.

yup lets just ignore the other half of Francia
>also known as Carolingian Empire
>names kingdoms under Carolingian dynasties
>DUUUUR

fpbp holds true

>conquest of Gaul 52bc
>battle of Soisson 486ad
>barely roman at all
fucking wat ?

Yeah, the part that only briefly had any right to call itself Frankish.

I want to start a petition to rename France 'Gaul'.

>right to call itself
please elaborate

The genetic influence is minimal. Also Romans controlled Greece for much longer, yet you don't call them Greek-Romans, just Greeks. Same thing with Spain.

aaaaaaah
eugenicist lol
have a good one m8

They only spoke the Frankish language and otherwise had a Frankish ethnicity for a brief moment before going back to that chiefly Roman identity.

>if their languages are related that must mean the people are!!!?!

Geneticism holds no weight when discussing ethnicity.

If that is how you determine ethnicity you should be laughed at.

That's actually not at all far from how ethnicity normally works

you're forgetting the millennia or so between that when the west ascended to glory while "germany" remained loose bands of idjuts roaming the bavarian hills.
Took Bismarck to sort them out but the damage was done, they had cemented their reputation as the poor barbaric autists in the woods out east

>Germanic English
Germanic
>Frank
Germanic
>Germans
Germanic

Maybe a thousand years ago, but not now. Most people I personally know are Celtic. Including myself.

You know England is literally ruled by French people right?

Not Potato Nigger, Sheep Nigger.

They're German. Von-Hanover.

lmao you think the royal family rules England? They're Parliament's puppet bitch, literally just a family of upstart actors.

England is ruled by the aristocracy.

The people that still live around the Rhinelands that speak Frankish

The "Franks" that were a Germanic tribe were completely irrelevant and nobody would ever talk about them if they hadn't become French.

Actually it's Saxons, funny how history repeats itself

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

>brothers the Germans

Germans is a meme Ethnicty, there is no such as Germans

There are Thuringians, Bavarians, Swabians, Saxons, Prussians, Pomeranians, Frisians tho

French are Franks, Franks aren't Germanic tho they're Trojans

>it's a stormfaggot who thinks Churchill had anything to do with the start of WW2 episode

You do know about neustria from your CL2 let's play right?
Ah yes protecting the papacy no big deal, I mean if you're merceneries you won't be hired again for spilling blood in gods name

*ck2 let's plays

>Use Wikipedia
>East Francia

From your dear wikipedia Hans
While West and Middle Francia contained "the traditional Frankish 'heartlands'", the East consisted mostly of lands only annexed to the Frankish empire in the eighth century.[7] These included the duchies of Alemannia, Bavaria, Saxony and Thuringia, as well as the northern and eastern marches with the Danes and Slavs. The contemporary chronicler Regino of Prüm wrote that the "different people" (diversae nationes populorum) of East Francia, mostly Germanic- and Slavic-speaking, could be "distinguished from each other by race, customs, language and laws" (genere moribus lingua legibus).[7][8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Francia

Based big bombs Harry strikes again

As someone that has no idea what the genes mean in this map, can you elaborate?

What does each colour mean in terms of ancestry?

they key is at the top

This map is mostly bullshit R1B isn't Saxon but Celtic, it's just that butthurt anglos can't accept their Brythonic ancestry.

>Prussians
Not anymore
RIP

how do you know that's the case?
are you per chance just reading into it whatever the hell it is you want to read?

We have an Saxon sample in Britain and it turned to be I1(not suprising), while we have 3 samples of Britons from the Roman Era(Pre Anglo) and all were R1B-U106(so called Germanic R1b)

Isn't that what it say ?
confused

No

It say that R1B is BOTH Celtic and Saxon.

It isn't because some Celts LARP as Saxons that suddenly it become Saxon, genuine Saxons were I1.

says there that would be l2b, so yeah maybe they renamed r1b but germanic saxon is still accounted for

Thuringians are still I2, but Saxons from the Pre Frankish Invasion were I1(we 12 samples from Görzig (Saxony-Anhalt) from 400 AD and 8 out 12 were I1), now, modern "Saxons"(from Germany) are mainly "Frankish" R1B

Should have destroyed Germany when we had the chance purely so /pol/ would just stop.