t. long term SIA holder

the news isnt until friday though

>devs say theyre going to release news on friday
>release the news on tuesday

really tickles my pickle

Trickle down news

Fucking hyped up faggits

JUST INFORM PEOPLE THE NEWS

More bullshit in the unregulated crypto market.

this coin is shit man

Aaaaand sell sell sell!

>SIA devs realize shaky hands are desperately clutching their precious coins
>release extra news early to get people excited, news is good
>beta anons drop their SIA
>1 day later SIA goes up, friday announcement happens with major news that isnt about ASIC
>tfw devs cucked beta jelly hands on purpose

I placed an order because buy the rumors sell the news but after couple of hours I see resistance and people still buying so I canceled the order and I'm gonna hold

did I do good? I literally have no idea what the fuck I'm doing

sorry to burst your bubble m8

people always ALWAYS dump on news. pretty stupid that they released it earlier than they said they would.

>sia mining
kek at the retards thinking sia was a legit product

You can literally download the wallet and use it as cloud storage right now

oh wowsa!!1 you mean I can pay the same price as I would for Drive/dropbox for a millionth the features!!!2 and it's only this "cheap" because no one uses the service?!? SIGN ME UP!!1

this news betrays the shitcoin nature of SIA, if it were a legit product that they actually believed in they would be switching, or would have already switched, to PoS

You're a retarded

Obviously the news is now

They said they were going to release news about it everyday between Monday and Friday.

We all expected them to drop hints throughout the week, not blow their load on the first day.

what does PoW add to SIA other than additional overhead?

If the storage service was what they were selling they would be PoS, but it isn't, because they're not in the storage business they're in the shitcoin business, and with dick-weasels like you around, business is booming

Obvious shitcoin investor.

The reason Sia is not switching to PoS is because they are integrating proof of burn into hosts. Hosts will burn 4% profits once implemented. Thus the requirement of PoW is essential.

fucking retard keep holding your RDD bags and shilling shit coins

MMMMMYESS—Fucking thank you. Seriously someone had to say!

These retards are everywhere

> Being 20% up from a couple days ago means "tanking"

I swear this board is filled with karp fishes who only have 24 hour memory.

that wouldn't require PoW

that is an insignificant reduction in supply

why would they care about deflating their coin supply unless they're counting on faggots like yourself buying their real product (their shitcoin), hoping to profit?

PoS rewards people for holding enormous amounts of coin.
The people who will end up with enormous amounts of siacoin are the hosts.

So, you either implement proof of burn for the hosts, like they plan on doing, or in your opinion, you reward these hosts further for their massive accumulation of siacoin, creating a large disparity in siacoin distribution.

The siacoin team has decided that it is more beneficial for the longevity of the coin that hosts not only aren't rewarded for hoarding large amounts of coin, but they take the 4% burn aswell to help reduce this accumulation.

Finally, the announcement and release of obelisk, an asic miner, allows for a larger array of individuals to generate siacoin and NOT hold on to them for PoS gains.

Asics are cool if you are chinese and love miner centralization