Cannabis Coin

Why is nobody talking about this coin? This shit is +375% on Bittrex for some reason. Why didn't biz jump on this pump n dump?

^

Retail MJ could adopt this later, be a good coin to hold how cheap it is now.

there were posts about it 2 weeks ago

dont show your newfag so easily, newfag

Because it's a dumb meme coin that brings nothing new to the table.
See also: LePen coin, Trump coin, ...

This is literally the only coin I see with potential for ACTUAL USE in the near future. Imagine Weed shops giving out complimentary CANN tokens with every purchase. Then stoners going "DUDE WEEDTOKENS LMAO", and using them to top off their purchases. Stoners are like rats to shiny objects, they'll take on if it gets proper traction.

You sound like you only know Cannabis users from movies and TV shows.
In the meantime, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Zcash have ACTUAL USE TODAY.

Why are all the marijuana coins pumping today?

DUDE WEED LMAO

There is one thing you can do is guarantee about stoners - they are dumb fucks with no drive for anything. If you want to burn your money then just set fire to it instead of resting your hopes that a bunch of losers with cause the value to rocket, it's never going to happen.

I bought 500 potcoin cause of Rodman going to NK. I should buy this so I hold both. I see it rising all the time on bittrex.

look at Cannabiscoin, huge, volume just increasing

Bittrex it is 625 % growth today, and volume Bittrex just rise and rise.

Looks like Cannabiscoin making breakthru.

This is nice. Sell now, though. Nobody is going to want to own a fucking "Cannabis Coin" in the long haul. What a fucking meme

is this a meme though? huge volume.

well, this coin is years old, so it is long project.

And look Coinmarketcap this coin increase volume, it huge today, all time high, and volume contiune rising minute by minute.

It is dead... It was a wild one hour ride.

No, volume rising minute by minute and price rising too now.

where

THIS fucking coin is pure gold, glad i bought 2k. This will go up to at least 1 Dollar, trust me. Good gains incoming

This is breakthru, look at this coin volume.

Bought it when he was at 1cts.

It's gonna be huge !

Yeah holding a coin that hasn't had active development in 2 years is a great idea.

Cash out while you can. Don't be a fucking jew on this one.

buy as much as you can right now it's mooning!

all weed coins are pump and dumps except for Potcoin which has real potential

I always buy them but its a gamble. Cashed out my THC today when it doubled