en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortara_case
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
mondoweiss.net/2017/03/trumps-america-budget/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

papist tier shit right here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortara_case

>killing Muslims
Only crime is that they didn't finish the job.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

>tfw Spielberg is gonna make another propaganda piece about this

Go back to your containment chamber /pol/kike

Fuck off and kill yourselves with your stormtard lies

t. Shlomo Circumstein

Woah calm down there Noseberg, these aren't lies they are all documented facts.

holocaust never happened but I wish it happened again

>they was good heebs, they dindu nuffin

>Samefagging

>kicked out of everyplace in human history
>"n..n.no goy! THEY are the problem! we jews are just bullied!"

huh. Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Just open the friggin bible.
It has no shortage of mass dumbshit done by Jews.

Also, list for me a single race that is actually innocent.

You can't.

Everyone began as savages, many remained savages.

Daily reminder that half the Old Testament, Jews own holy books, is their own prophets ranting on about how Israelites are corrupt criminals money grabbers worshipping false idols

>being anti-Semitic
The Jews are literally innocent. They have never done anything wrong.

wat. i'm and i was criticizing the Catholic Church in that post if you read it properly. I'd say you're a falseflag provoking /pol/ tier replies

>tfw a kike tried to kike but accidentally triggered another kike

Good stuff.

if you actually read the historical details instead of staying content with superficial figures (muh kicked out of every), then you'd see things differently. but who am i to expect a /pol/tard to read a fucking book?

You have to go back.

How is it /pol/ to discuss actual recorded historical events? Why does everyone talk about crimes done against Jews but not by them? Do you realise that /pol/ is extremely pro-zionist and pro-israel?

>Why does everyone talk about crimes done against Jews but not by them?

Now you're asking the money questions.

>Gotta get back
Back to the past
Stormfaggy wack.

Because Jews complain the most out of everyone.

I don't see China sucking Japan of funds the way Israel sucks Germany.

Japan did some horrible shit to Chinese, and others.
I don't see any global outcry and demand for compensation, or any witch hunt done specifically against Japanese that participated in the horrors.

Nobody specifically studies about what the Japanese did, but, everyone are obligated to know about the holocaust.

Fuck that.
Why there is no equality in the way the globe treat such atrocities?

Also, another reason:
"Cause Jews are poor minority that always were treated badly".
Pretty much the basis of modern SJW thinking.

Israel now has a state of their own, a form of stability, and a perfect capability to take care of themselves.

So, time to stop the whining and demands!
New generation now!

>h-h-h-hey guys t-t-this is my safe s-SPACE ;_;

>if it reflects badly on the Jewish people it's a lie

Le read a book
Which book?

read the sticky, idiot
Veeky Forums is NOT /pol/ with dates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

>hurr durr Le G*rmans deserved to all be killed!!
>w-what? why are you talking about history of the Jews!? Go back to Le /pol/ goy!!

Nice imaginary quotes, you sure showed him.

Yosho

>the creation of "general" threads is discouraged.

>Because Jews complain the most out of everyone.
how did you discern this? have you talked with thousands of jews?

>I don't see China sucking Japan of funds the way Israel sucks Germany.
>conflating being jewish with being israeli

read the sticky

>Le read a book
that's what you're supposed to understand a subject with as many nuances as history. instead you parrot opinions without any investigation.
>Which book?
i've put some books here if you're genuinely interested. ive put books that emphasize jewish- christian relations

Please stop, and let the shit thread slowly fade away to page 10 and the darkness

Are you denying Jews have committed many crimes and atrocities? These are simple historical facts.

>/pol/ is pro zionist and pro israel
here's your (You) for that

You've never been their have you? They love the zios now thanks to (((trump)))

You make the same mistake as Hitler. Giving the jews so much attention. They're literally not worth it.

7 billion people on this planet and only 12 million of them are jews. 0.0017 of the total human population.

Jewz r an infinitesimal worthless part of Humanity. I've never understood why they get so much press. Why are all of you insecure pieces of worthless Human shit so, like Hitler, so afraid of them?

They are meaningless and they have you totally trolled in your brain.

5 million in Israel and 5 million in New Jersey which is inverted Israel - not worth a shit and meaningless in overall future of 7 billion people.

Jews are not worth attention. Not even worth killin. But they have you stupid fux buying into their 'pity'.

REpeat: 12 million of 7 billion - if they all died 2maro the world would not miss them.

They control everything

They control nothing u dumass. They control you is all they control. They have you believing they control something when they are meaningless number of people who you give too much attention to.
U R stupid ass that think 12 million dumass jewz control 7 billion around the planet. jewz don't control China and India or anything else lest u want them to control U U fuming jew fearing loser.

Explain this faggot mondoweiss.net/2017/03/trumps-america-budget/

Why so much US foreign aid, media, foreign policy, is all pro-pissrael?

>Stormfags are retarded enough to take this bait

I don't have to xplain nothing. If usa wants to let 2 bit loser peeps rule them I doh care. USA is 2 bit loser kuntry 2. China & India don't care. USA is just muscle of Britian. Britian is weak people to brainwash like jews.

U fear the weak because they have made you think they are something to respect & fear. Jews are not worth consideration: 12 million of 7 billion:
If they all died 2maro the World would miss them.

>the US sends foreign aid to their main ally in a region in which they are involved in constant wars
>that means jews control literally everything
/pol/tards, everyone

>pissrael
le ebin pun XD

>mfw afghans control the world

USA is weak country: only reason they exist is because of a big oceaN ON ONE SIDE AND A BIGGER OCEAN ON THE OTHER SIDE. They are modern equivalent of nazi Deutschland. Agree or we'll invade you!
Fuck murahka and britian and jewz aren;t fuking. masturbate on them - haha jakoff on jewz.

>mfw the Palestinians receive more aid per person

All media is relentlessly pro-Israel
All congress is pro-Israel
Largest lobby AIPAC controls both sides of congress
USA consistently launches wars in israel's interest, not in its own interest.

And I assume all these claims are as well researched and sourced as your previous one.
Although it's true that Israel has a strong lobby in the US, but so does every other relevant group of interest. You should fight to control or forbid lobbying instead of being a conspiratard.

Did the United States of America have enemies in the Middle East before the state of Israel was illegally and amorally created?

Fuk u U 2 bit leaglistic moral superficial piece of global government world dipshit hypocritical human sphincter sucking shit!

Take ur moral pedantic us loving self righteous shit and go eat shit while u fuk urself.