CANN coin

I live in the legal recreational cannabis world, and there many changes happening with the rec stores, online orders, rewards, etc. If there is a coin that will be used in at the weed shops (privacy, efficiency, lots of reasons) I think it's this one -- Cannabis Coin (CANN). It was just relisted on Bittrex yesterday.
Sure, Pot Coin might be an option, but its name sucks and I don't see it as a winner (dennis rodman wearing t-shirt or not).

This shit is going to moon, get in and pump this up.

What a load of shit. They would just use bitcoin or ethereum like everyone else. All these niche money shitcoins are worthless. Hope you are good at holding heavy bags op

this
same thing with shitcoins like Torcoin, as if people using Tor need to be targeted at
blatant meme desu

The reason I decided to invest in Pot pin over CANN was because CANN has a really shitty website. It made me not trust them as much.

Look to further than the moon my friend.

it's moooooning

Strap on, here we go!!!

Where will it stop?

>AeU

>stops pumping the moment I put money it
Tick Tock.

Just sold and made a quick 200 bucks. Might buy back in later.

Holy shit, this thing is taking OFF

To the moon

Holy shit +175$ right now. Should I sell

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

FUck OVER 1000% PERCENT

OH FUCK STILL SHOOTING PUP

Is there another active thread for this or why is Veeky Forums unable to enjoy these kind of rides?

Fuuuuuckkkk

It does seem strange. People don't care about the biggest short term moner-makers?

heh just mad cca 35% gainz in 20 minutes...

The ANS thread is the way I would expect this to be. Active posting, lots of hype, action, and it just feels like a roller coaster.

This IS a roller coaster right now yet the thread is utter shit.

feels good man

FUCK YOU BITTREX YOU SLOW PIECE OU'D SHIT CONFIRM MY DEPOSIT SO I CAN GET DEm GREENS

I bought at 0.00006096 how fucked up am I

>tfw literally shit day turns into a good day

Looks like it's over.

or maybe it means more profit PUMP PUMP PUMP

Yeah, hope you got out early enough.

literally bought high sold low, end my fucking life

Im honestly considering buying back in.

CFI next. Keep a watch

CFI isnt on Blockfolio. Whats a decent place to watch it? Bitrex is shit for that.