MNE

Minereum is an easy 3-10x.

> The dev just delivered the token creation service (exchange MNE for your own custom ERC20 / 23 ETH token from inside your wallet)
> The dev team is based in Switzerland
> Just over 500,000 total coin supply, with 72% less inflation than ETH
> Coins used in the token creation service are burned, keeping the supply low

Last but not least, the dev has been in communication with a new exchange for weeks, and has signed an NDA. He stated that the exchange was having problems adding ETH tokens because of wallet issues...Bittrex just added three coins yesterday, two of them were ETH tokens, and they are now under maintenance. It is statistically likely that MNE is added as soon as the wallet issues are resolved. Also, I haven't heard of a shitcoin exchange making developers sign NDAs.

TL;DR - MNE is in a dip right now, and has a very low market cap and even lower coin supply, with an imminent addition to a new exchange on the horizon. It could get added literally any hour now, given the speed of new coins from the backlog getting listed. Does anyone have a convincing argument for why MNE won't hit $20+ as soon as or just before it hits a new exchange?

Before 30 people ask, you buy it on livecoin.net for the time being

>72% less inflation than ETH
How can you say that when we don't know exactly what the inflation rate for ETH will be?

Been holding mne for a while. Too add to your post, less than half of the Genesis addresses still exist (rest have been lost)

>“As a comparison example, Ethereum generates 5 ETH per block. Minereum in total generates 1.36576 MNE per block (0.00032 MNE * 4268 Genesis addresses), so Minereum has an inflation rate 72 percent lower than Ethereum.”

And, like this user () said, only half of the genesis addresses are accessible, so the inflation rate is even lower than initially claimed.

Holding since 13k satoshis.

Feeling comfy

yeah the dev kept up to his word until now.

Shit will boom once listed

I'm skeptical, seems like whales will dump on me as soon as this hits a new ATH.

That is yet another great selling point of MNE...there was no ICO and no premine. There are literally no whales, aside from the people who bought at market price. This is a list of the largest wallet addresses...the amount of MNE in the top wallet has been dumped multiple times without crashing the market.

> The dev just delivered the token creation service (exchange MNE for your own custom ERC20 / 23 ETH token from inside your wallet)

Just? It was release 5 day ago, which is 5 months in crypto-time. Also why pay 10 bucks to do something you can do for free with a simple chrome add-on?

> The dev team is based in Switzerland
Plausible, qouting the devs own words here "Switzerland will be just our "Legislative base"." I.e its pajeet again who opend a bank account in Switzerland.

> Just over 500,000 total coin supply, with 72% less inflation than ETH

Plausible

>Coins used in the token creation service are burned, keeping the supply low

Dose not mean people will want it just because of the low supply, sorry.

Probably the dev holding the other half lmao ghost ur self

>pay a pajeet back his own shittoken to create new shittokens you can create without the pajeet middleman already
>"no no but there will be new services"

>"new exchange next week"
>"new exchange anytime now"
>"pajeet kept his words he's a good boy he's a good student developing this alone"
>"pajeet signed nda it's statistically likely, highly probable"

i'm starting to smell desperation

The dev answered in a later post that the team is in fact based in Switzerland. That being said, the only argument you have here is "people aren't going to use a streamlined service". I fundamentally disagree with you, I think it is potentially valuable, as more people with only rudimentary knowledge of crypto enter the space. If you want to write your own smart contract or something, sure, you probably won't use MNE.

To your last point, speculators definitely will want it because of low supply, and that has been demonstrated by the constant uptrend in the graph.

None of this is an argument, you're making assumptions. Do I want MNE added to a new exchange? Yes, I am holding some, I obviously want the price to rise. You didn't give me a reason why it's not statistically likely.

I'm out once this shit moons after being added to bittrex

It's useless. You can already create tokens without having to pay a pajeet's whipped up smart contract with his own token. It's not possible for it to be any more efficient or cheaper that way, it makes no sense, who could you possibly fool with it? I doubt it's going to get any better "services" for it ever seeing how this is the best the pajeet could come up with.

Every shitcoiner says theirs is the one that's going to be listed, it's even worse when it's the only point you can shill because the shitcoin has nothing else going for it.

Self mining is the differentiating factor here.

I fundamentally disagree with you. "token creation" is a market space within crypto, as seen by other platforms offering varying services. See my above response. I think MNE is useful to those that want to create a token that don't understand solidity. It's also literally not a "pajeet coin".

Oh, one thing I missed - you're not paying anyone to create the service, the MNE used to create a new token is destroyed and removed from the total supply. It's de-inflationary.

> If you want to write your own smart contract or something, sure, you probably won't use MNE.
You don't have to touch any code at all, not that following the ERC20 standard is any difficult. It's already as streamlined as possible. Introducing a pajeet-token service in the middle makes no sense.

>speculators definitely will want it because of low supply
Nice meme. It's very inflationary and you'd be diluted to shit if you got memed into actually holding it right now. There's no reason the token creation service would see usage that'd come even near the rate the genesis addresses get to dump more tokens.

This is even worse than POSWallet and that's saying something.

MNE has >1000% inflation in the next year, it needs to moon in marketcap just for the price to stay flat

All new MNE goes to the ~3000 "genesis addresses", most of which are owned by the devs

Token creation tool has no use, ERC20 tokens aren't difficult to create anyway

Explain, I was about to toss 1k at this

dot-nigger, it's a token, it's not fucking mined

~7m new MNE are added to the supply every year, this time next year there will be around 8 million MNE

Which is a long time away.

For instance:
I bought when there were roughly 300k MNE circulating. The price was 0.25USD.

There are now about 500k MNE, and the price is around 8.50USD..

If coin creation is a problem when investing, why are you in crypto?

The market cap is very low still, plenty of room for growth.

There are no whales for MNE at all. It's literally just us, a couple guys from Veeky Forums. Most of them bought when it was like $1 cause someone here said to. That's it.

We will have just hit about ~1m MNE in circulation by the end of this year. Is there supply inflation? Yes. Is it as bad as most other coins with much, much higher initial circulating supplies? Fuck no. Also, for the third time, MNE is destroyed and removed from the supply each time the service is used. MNE is less inflationary than ETH by a long margin, and it has an inbuilt mechanism to reduce inflation through the service. I can't think of any other coins that compete.

any shitcoin can pump to the low 100s, for MNE to continue to rise it needs to pump into real Alt territory, which it can't because it's a pajeet shitcoin

now you're just lying

The supply will be over 2m by the end of 2017, further, inflation is measured relative to supply, there is a very large difference between printing 1 trillion USD and 1 trillion JPY