Remember me guys?

Remember me guys?
Who was the one telling you to buy $XVG?
Who was the one telling you guys to buy $RDD?
Who was the one telling you guys to buy $XVC?
Who was the one telling you guys to buy $LMC?
To buy $STEEM?
to buy $START?

Yes I am back again.and this time I have very bad news for you people.

I have sold a part of my $LMC and added more to my $START and $MOON

Now the bad news for you guys is that I will not post any positions in here anymore.

I am planning to team up with another great trader and open a paid channel next month.

With this being said, I wish all of you the best out there and remember to stay strong! Try to avoid buying high. Don't go with the hype. I can be reached on twitter.

Good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

startjoin.com/
startcoin.org/
github.com/startcoin-project/startcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>predicting rises in a bullish market
Amazing user !
>Doing what someone told you to earn money
That's called a job.

OP is a fucking retard

Remember me guys? Who was the one telling you guys that Bitcoin was going to go up and down!!

you're full of shit, sensei...
you've predicted shit, but lured others into PnDs.
FUCKASS!

How long are you planning on holding start

Remember me guys?
Who was the one telling you to buy gold for salt from the Aztecs?
Who was the one telling you to write down that you took claim to when no one had yet been there?
Who was the one telling you that oil would become black gold?

Yes I am back and this time I am here to tell you you're a douche

thats not true i was here last time for lmc and apart for waiting for a week and getting only 50% gains it was fine not a pnd.

just go on their fucking website:
startjoin.com/

gotta be nuts!

Between 15 to 20K for the first run for now.

you told us to buy TRIG too, dont forget that one

What do I do with ANS? Weather the storm? Sell in 2 days?

What's your Twitter handle?

Their website is startcoin.org/

Yes, Keep.

Keep, what storm? Expecting higher prices there. buy the dips.

attilafx

I member you
please op, keep posting your trades here.
not every trade but maybe just 1 out of 5
It will not affect what you're doing that much.
also the more you prove to be correct the more random anons would be willing to lay down some BTC to follow your trades.

Nigga reply to my questions on twitter

You really think START will reach 15k-20k? Is it still just based on the idea that it looks like an accumulation period? The more I look into the actual coin the more it seems shifty.
But if you really think it can gain 1000%, you probably know more than I do...

Ok, once again I'll explain.
Accumulation period is pretty long now. With more volume coming in means interest to move out the accumulation area. There is something going on in the coin. I don't check up on fundamentals but by simply looking at this one can tell that it can move anytime. this can be tomorrow, next week next month. I just buy the dips into such things. really easy money. Sometimes I hold for a week, sometimes a month or longer. I don't like daytrading personally because you will be shaken out and lose in the end. remember that we talk about money and money attracts the smartest most intelligent people from around the world. You lose they win, you win somebody else lose. Don't buy high unless you know what you're doing. We can all agree that looking at the past this can go much much higher right? Or am I missing something here?

I lost 30% approx. on

XVG
RDD
UBQ

all Veeky Forums recommendation. All I can hope they will take off eventually

>he bought moon
Opinion discarded.

Hello boss,
Been following your previous advices with attention. Where will I be able to follow you then ?

Every coin in existence has been a Veeky Forums recommendation. The coins you mentioned were great recommendations, anyway.

I got into RDD at 5 sats not that long ago thanks to Veeky Forums. Still holding some but even they are worth about 12x what they were.

If you're buying at an ATH then it's your own fault for following blindly.

XVG has been a tough hold the past few weeks, but it will definitely go up. Lots of releases planned for July, and the dev is very active.

Lmfao
This

>moon

nice choice my man.

LMC and START aren't doing shit.

github.com/startcoin-project/startcoin

2-3 yeats since last github update,

blog 2 -3 years no update

This pajeet posted last week that "he doesn't do any outside research on coins he just looks at graphs and goes in"

KEK

Buy low sell high. Buying it since 6 all the way down. And guess what, even the price went down,same amount of BTC on every sats more coins on every downtick means much more return when it will move up.

literally neck yourself

When you invest you need to have patience. trust me, your patience and emotions will be tested to the limit. If you can't stand the heat then get out the kitchen. Maybe you need to do something else to make money? Patience my friend is key. When do people ever learn?