Name a better Roman empreor

Name a better Roman empreor

pro tip: You cant

Easy

Atleast selim was militarily succesful.
He brought for their time modern warfare to the middle east with cannons and guns.

Cincinnatus

>bad english
>putrid stench
>muh sultans

Yep, it's a T*rk.

>totally worthless post
>offensive for the sake of it

Either you're an abo rape baby masquerading as an anglo or you're a fucking leaf.

He wasn't an emperor he was a temporary dictator.

>worthless post

I agree, the OP's post was worthless. The Ottoman Empire was shit and comparing it to the Romans is laughable, given that the Romans actually advanced civilization forward wherever they went.

No Roman emperor would let their edict be blocked by their legal system twice, if Trump were to be a Roman emperor he'd be an elagabalus type.

Define what makes somebody a Roman "Emperor" then.

>any class of alien

There's no way this will stand up if it goes to the Supreme Court.

being this buttblasted XDD

I was talking about your post retard.

turks are not romans
The first french empire had more qualifications then the turkish empire ever had in its whole existent

A man who has been proclaimed to rule till death and if possible have his own child be it biological or adopted be acknowledged as his heir.

Does Caesar count?

>Caesar
>Ethnic Roman
>His heir turned the Roman Republic into a genuine empire

I think augustus would be the first.

I know faggot.

Go shitpost somewhere else nigger.

>getting baited and mad this bad

Mehmet was literally descended from roman empires. The Patriarch of Constantinople literally declared him Caesar.

This is bait, please stop posting these threads.

Do you have a minute to fight about Jesus?

>Mehmed II is called "Ceasar" precisely once in his life
>this somehow gets Chinese whispered into "the Ottoman Empire was a direct continuation of the Roman Empire, its citizens were Romans and its Sultans were Roman Emperors"
By that logic the Irish wuz Romans n shiet and Brian Boru was a Roman Emperor as well, since a Bishop called him "an Augustus".

Also the Spanish Royal family were the true Tlatoani of the Triple Alliance, the Elizabeth II is the High King of Ireland, and Gavrilo Princip was the Archduke of Austro-Hungary

WE