MBTI personality test

Hi, Veeky Forums. There's been polls here for what religion/world view you subscribe to, what period of history you like the most, etc, but what personality you have. I think it would be quite interesting to see how this board comes out.

If you've never taken a "Myers Briggs type indicator", before, you can take a fun one here:

>16personalities.com/free-personality-test

The poll:
>strawpoll.me/12563351

Mine is ENTP

>Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

indiana.edu/~jobtalk/HRMWebsite/hrm/articles/develop/mbti.pdf
16personalities.com/enfp-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most people find that their personality type changes, especially the last couple letters, but every time I do it I always get INTP.

ENFP

Likewise, but I always get ENTP.

I'm predicting now that there will be no ESFPs on this board, purely because they cannot hold a serious conversation for more than 2 minutes.

Correction, ESTP

INTP-A

It switches between ENTJ and ESTP for me.

same, I've always gotten INFJ in the past but the past few times I've done i've gottem INTP

>"Myers Briggs type indicator"

Pure pseudoscience, you may as well talk about your horoscope.
indiana.edu/~jobtalk/HRMWebsite/hrm/articles/develop/mbti.pdf

Most of Veeky Forums is divided into INTP/INTJ and some other XNTX related types.

Its true for /a/, /jp/, /v/, and most likely Veeky Forums too.

This, but what's mindboggling is that people won't stop using it because they like the results. I don't know how many times I've had to chase of "entrepreneurs" who want us to utilize it within HR. The Five Factor Model is way more accurate and that's just one among several.

Did it 3 times, most recently a couple months ago and I always got INFP. Im okay with it

Been getting ENFP the past year or so.

Reported for advertising and not being Veeky Forums.

No wonder this is board is so shit. All you ENxx are ruining it with bait threads.

t. INTP

Maybe so, still more useful and fun for personal growth and self-discovery than more scientifically accepted ones like the Big 5.

Also test are bullshit if they only test the four dichotomies because one letter difference can mean a totally different set of cognitive functions.

INFP, 19th/20th century.

I've gone from INTJ to ENFP

16personalities.com/enfp-personality

ENTJ.

I get INFJ and INTJ each roughly 50% of the time.

INTJ-A

>It's lonely at the top

That's cute
But you will never conquer the true masters of Zen, INTPs

Big 5 sucks. It measures "neurosis", whatever the fuck that means, and implies some personalities are better or worse than others which isn't true.