Wagerr

Why havent you bought WGR yet? ICO soon over and demo wallet is out and looking dope

Cuz I'm not a wage cuck.

Seems solid. I have invested.

aight. i hope im gonna win those juicy free 15k wgr

Only one ETH deep, but it seems pretty neat. Downloaded the wallet earlier and was pretty impressed.

A little curious though, when I first contributed I sent 0.25 ETH from coinbase, and the other 0.75 from Exodus when I got home. How fucked am I? Would I just receive WGR in the official wallet once the ICO ends?

The WGR should be in the wallet pretty quick. 10 min ish. You can just contact support. They are very responsive

it will show up on your account on your website. its not a smart contract. unfortunately you have to rely on them for that

Looks like the first company to do sports betting properly. Others will emerge and may well conquer but this is an exciting concept.

They really, really need to get better marketing people in, though. They're not too far off but a lot of the ads they post on Twitter are pretty cheesy. I always think it looks cheap when marketing has been done by a non native English speaker and that's what Wagerr looks like right now.

Wow, you're right! Thanks guys. Is this thing hitting exchanges at some point after the ICO or does it not work like that?

Will hit exchanges eventually. End of Q2 or Q3

Very cool. Thanks again!

I have 138,000 WGR

$2-6 dollaridos in a couple of years pls!

Stop shilling this. We've already hit the last milestone at round 18 and you're just raising the marketcap at this point.

Unlike other shit coins this tokens total supply will always go down anyway because they burn tokens every bet.

Feels comfy

How to get?

How is this better then all the other competition that's out there?

Genuinely curious as to why they'll crush it long term. Thanks.

i regret buying wager.

It's not good long term. It's a fucking cash grab, you're buying the team's lambos.

on slack I was told it will hit exchanges shortly after the ICO ends

Another scam coin.

why?

t. wager oracle node holder