Do walls work?

Do walls work?

For what? The walls of my house work to keep it pretty warm in here.

That hippie shit wall sure ain't gonna work

they do a good job

you have ramparts in your home?

No, not really.

ouch

Depends on what you require of it, and if it holds any resistance to it's function.

If you want a wall to keep people outside, then it's success will be upon how intent the outsiders are to get in.

it turns into a defensive game...
Which pretty much is a test of endurance...

Some walls, work well...
Others, fall.
And sometimes there's a backdoor access that makes the whole thing useless.

Im not so sure, but this guy seems to really think they do.

Only for as long as you're willing to kill people to defend it.

Glorious, great, wonderful, powerful, big strong wall

No, which is why Berlin was immediately reunified after the war.

Oh wait.

Minefields do

BUILD IT! DEUS VULT!

>Maginot line
>a wall

>guard against the foreign hordes
>picture of a native american

this is satire right?

>he doesn't even own his own castle

Before the USA controlled from the Atlantic to the Pacific any injun from the West would be a foreigner to the USA.

They aren't perfect, but they do make it a lot harder for savages to steal your shit.

was there ever a bigger international symbol of an inferiority complex?

It's from Bioshock: Infinite.

Having a hammer and sickle on your flag.

Letting international corporations flood your country with foreigners to use as cheap labor.

Being a Catholic nation.

LOL look at this massive faggot

He thinks he's clever and witty. But this stupid asshole has locks on the doors to his home.

Does he call that insecurity? Is he self-aware enough to know what a giant dumbass he appears to be? Let's find out together!

This would make sense if the Berlin Wall was meant to keep people out rather than in.

>I don't understand the purpose of the Berlin wall: the post

So take the locks off your doors today unless you're an insecure dork suffering from inferiority.

Come on, just let any human on Earth walk right into your shit. No questions, no checking them for disease or criminality or hostility.

Just remove the locks on your doors so you're not an insecure and inferior person.

Live your stupid inane liberal horseshit.

>this faggot still has a door
are you compensating for something?

A door with locks keeps strangers out. Berlin wall kept your own people in, it was built to prevent unwanted emigration, not immigration. If you don't see the difference you might actually be retarded.

Just so tired of thoughtless liberal faggots spewing their false moral superiority without critical thought.

>only people without walls are good people hurrrrfle durrrfle

My door isn't meant to keep me from leaving my house. The lock isn't on the outside.

Oh look at this faggot! Doubling down on the 'hurrrfle durrrfle' walls are bad horseshit.

Take the locks off your door immediately and put a sign on your lawn that reads 'I am a defenseless liberal retard please come rob and rape me now.'

You only have doors because of your blatant racism

Right? Isn't that how this works?

>/leftypol/ falseflagging
Go back to your shithole Moishe.

>keeping people from leaving the outside
disgusting

If walls don't work why do they work in Hungary?

youre either autistic or cant into reading and comprehending correctly

The wall didn't exist immediately after the war, though, it was a manifestation of an already existing boundary.

heh heh thats a fence buddeh.
totally different

No.2533543
Thats a fucking fence

>No.2533543

You tried.

I'm new on this forum. How do I downvote?

Have you made a Veeky Forums account yet?

No, is it for free?

you have to pay, just enter your credit card information into name and credit card info into the top box on your reply and it'll let you do it through microtransactions

Yeah you can sign-up at lemonparty.org

Often.

>Natives are included as rightful citizens of the USA
Yes they are foreigners

It worked so well. It destroyed the country that build it. Amazing.

The Maginot Line did its job (to force the Germans to attack through the low countries. Not the Line's fault the French army and BEF shit the bed.

Yes.

They're about as effective as a lock or safe is. If someone wants to get through enough, they will.

So it was the Allied plan to let the Germans invade France? The Maginot Line was an embarrassing mistake.

it was penetrated frontally aswell before collapsing on the north

Western propaganda, the purpose was to keep fascists out

>literally built to keep East Germans from fleeing
>IT WAS AN ANTI-FASCIST PROTECTION WALL
Yeah, it had absolutely nothing do with the tens of thousands of people fleeing the """""Democratic"""""" Republic of Deutschland every year.

Well I have a wall (and a roof) between me and natures element which keeps me comfortable so walls do in fact work at keeping unwanted things out.

Walls are pretty nice, m8

Kek